PDA

View Full Version : Sorry Steelers bot the elite

PatsRule
11-11-2007, 02:59 PM
Sorry Steelers your not an elite team, the media is trying to say that you are.They cant compete with the Colts or Pats they do not have the fire power they are a nice team justt not an elite team..

The Duke
11-11-2007, 03:07 PM
no, we're not elite, so what? pats weren't elite and won the super bowl.

see ya in the playoffs, when it actually matters

RunWillieRun
11-11-2007, 03:15 PM
Sorry Steelers your not an elite team, the media is trying to say that you are.They cant compete with the Colts or Pats they do not have the fire power they are a nice team justt not an elite team..

We may not be elite, but we do play the game WITHOUT CHEATING. That something the Pats and Belicheat can't say.

Mosca
11-11-2007, 03:15 PM
Yeah, you're right. But that doesn't mean we can't beat you guys when it counts. They're still planning on playing that game, right? Or did they coronate the Pats and call off the rest of the schedule?

rbryan
11-11-2007, 03:19 PM

Ok pokey whatever you say. You a little worried or what ??? Why else run over here right away???? No jocks to sniff in NE this week??????

Steeldude
11-11-2007, 03:21 PM

huh? i think you are missing one or two periods. you typed, "Pats they do not have the fire power they are a nice team".

lotas
11-11-2007, 03:22 PM
been there, done that. 15-1 season, howd it turn out? ya no ring

id prefer the firey team, the passionate, play for something team. not the domination station. f*@$ tom brady, and the cheating patriots.

PatsRule
11-11-2007, 03:23 PM
Ok pokey whatever you say. You a little worried or what ??? Why else run over here right away???? No jocks to sniff in NE this week??????

Worried are you kidding,that was a pathetic game your defense is lousy NE will dedtroy you and you all know it...How many times have the Steelers beat the Payts when it matters,,nuff said dont buy your plane tickets just yet just as Cower if you dont know what that means..

ShutDown24
11-11-2007, 03:26 PM
WE'LL FIND OUT ON MY BIRTHDAY. DECEMBER 9th, the STEELERS ARE GOING TO RIP TOM BRADYS HEAD OFF. BEN ROETHLISBERGER IS THE BEST QB IN THE LEAGUE. I Don't want anybody else. He just wins when he needs to. When December 9th rolls around, we will never see you again.

RunWillieRun
11-11-2007, 03:28 PM
Worried are you kidding,that was a pathetic game your defense is lousy NE will dedtroy you and you all know it...How many times have the Steelers beat the Payts when it matters,,nuff said dont buy your plane tickets just yet just as Cower if you dont know what that means..

:dang: Please. I beg you. Complete sentences are your friend. I understand that you are a patricheats fan and thus have some mental issues but people will take you more seriously if you write competently.

Steelers
11-11-2007, 03:30 PM
Patriots = Dirty Cheaters

fansince'76
11-11-2007, 03:31 PM

At least we don't have a team full of 'roided up cheats. :coffee:

msafford
11-11-2007, 03:41 PM
:dang: Please. I beg you. Complete sentences are your friend. I understand that you are a patricheats fan and thus have some mental issues but people will take you more seriously if you write competently.

I'd imagine that Patsrule hasn't covered the difference between fragments and complete sentences in her 7th grade english class yet. We should probably cut her some slack. :flap:

Petesburgh66
11-11-2007, 03:43 PM

You must have cheated in getting by in English classes. Do a grammer and spell check next time you want to talk trash.

skinart82
11-11-2007, 03:48 PM
Steelers D is lousy???? Only allowing 163 total yards is lousy!!!! Go put your head back up bradys a$$

fansince'76
11-11-2007, 03:49 PM
Go put your head back up bradys a$$

No, they'd both enjoy it too much. :coffee:

Borski
11-11-2007, 03:53 PM
I wonder if PatsRule's IP is from overseas...anyway of checking to see if this is who I think it is?

fansince'76
11-11-2007, 03:56 PM
I wonder if PatsRule's IP is from overseas...anyway of checking to see if this is who I think it is?

I already ran it - it's not LITP. Besides, LITP could actually write in complete sentences.

Jeremy
11-11-2007, 03:59 PM

Oh good, another bandwagon moron for the ignore list.

HometownGal
11-11-2007, 04:01 PM

Yeah - our D is lousy. How many yards did the Browns gain in the second half? How many gifts were the Browns given? All FOUR of their scores were gifts. The Braylon Edwards TD that wasn't a TD, the INT that led to an 18 yard drive by the Browns and 2 gift-wrapped TDs ala our STs. The Browns had a TOTAL of 163 yards of offense the entire game. The Steelers D shut them down in the 2nd half - that is the mark of a GOOD DEFENSE.

Whatsa matter - are ya having the DT's because no one is slobbin all over the Pats knobs today?

Our O is going to carve you up come December 9th. Don't say I didn't warn you. :banana:

RoethlisBURGHer
11-11-2007, 04:24 PM
Pittsburgh Steelers=BEST DEFENSE IN THE LEAGUE.

The defense allowed only 163 yards of offense.

tony hipchest
11-11-2007, 04:26 PM
steelers defense + run game (is still) > patriots defense and run game.

see you in dec. and jan.

MasterOfPuppets
11-11-2007, 04:34 PM
lets see.....the cheaters gave up 353 yds to clevland.....we gave up 163...go away troll.:coffee:

stillers4me
11-11-2007, 04:44 PM
Mr. Brady.....I'd like to introduce you to Mr. Hampton, Mr. Smith, Mr. Polamalu and Mr. Harrison. Enjoy your time together.

SteelCityMan786
11-11-2007, 04:45 PM
We may not be elite, but we do play the game WITHOUT CHEATING. That something the Pats and Belicheat can't say.

I don't by them as elite. Unless a team wins them clean, I will think they're overrated.

Black@Gold Forever32
11-11-2007, 04:49 PM
Wow.......Last time I checked only one team is elite and thats the team that wins the Super Bowl.......Until then really no team is elite and I don't care how many points the Pats score each week.....Its still only the regular season......Back in 2005 the Colts were supposed to be a elite and the Steelers were just the lowly 6th seed.....We all know how that turned out..lol

fansince'76
11-11-2007, 05:30 PM
How many times have the Steelers beat the Payts when it matters,,nuff said dont buy your plane tickets just yet just as Cower if you dont know what that means..

Um, dickhead, there was only a ONE WEEK break between the conference championship games and the SB that year due to a little event called 9/11. All the teams already had their reservations made. Dumbass.

MasterOfPuppets
11-11-2007, 05:51 PM
Um, dickhead, there was only a ONE WEEK break between the conference championship games and the SB that year due to a little event called 9/11. All the teams already had their reservations made. Dumbass.
http://http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/67/powch4.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

PatsRule
11-11-2007, 06:03 PM

You have no chance of coming into Foxboro and beating the greatest team of all time...none forget it

fansince'76
11-11-2007, 06:04 PM
You have no chance of coming into Foxboro and beating the greatest team of all time...none forget it

Whatever, ass. Potent offense, same weak-ass D that pissed away a record 18-point lead in the AFCCG last year. Keep drinking the RW&B Kool-Aid, bandwagon rider. :coffee:

Jeremy
11-11-2007, 06:15 PM
Typical Boston sports fan. All they can do is talk random garbage. They can never provide anything meaningful to back it up.

TopDawg1977
11-11-2007, 06:15 PM
don't worry about this guy..... boston fans are notorious for being idiots. they think they are the greatest at everything. the real question is...... would the pats have won those 3 super bowls if not for cheating?

Jeremy
11-11-2007, 06:19 PM
don't worry about this guy..... boston fans are notorious for being idiots. they think they are the greatest at everything. the real question is...... would the pats have won those 3 super bowls if not for cheating?

They may be idiots, but at least they're not Hawaii football or Cleveland fans.

tony hipchest
11-11-2007, 06:26 PM

another typical case of steelers envy...

dragtruk
11-11-2007, 06:28 PM
Don't cowtow to this ****ing prick. He's a new england loser who's only joy in life is his football team. Stick to what you know best *******, stealing money from your mom, ripping off your friends, and scamming the IRS and state of Massachussetts unemployment division. Big deal, you guys won 3 SB's, you douchebags jumped on the dynasty label as soon as you won two. You have nothing to do with how good the Pats play, you're just a fat drunk assed loser sitting in your livivng room in Revere somewhere with a bunch of your fat assed loser friends who haven't had ***** in years. Go buy your dope down on Causeway street, and talk more shit about how you used to be a golden gloves boxer, but lost it all when you went to rehab, ****ing Boston loser!

TopDawg1977
11-11-2007, 06:32 PM
They may be idiots, but at least they're not Hawaii football or Cleveland fans.

at least we don't cheat!

Jeremy
11-11-2007, 06:33 PM
at least we don't cheat!

Yet.

Rhee Rhee
11-11-2007, 06:41 PM
bro wut u smoking? we showed we were elite in the second half wen it COUNTS woopie u guys are 9-0 but hey who's the team with 5 superbowls? o thats right... us... bit**!!!!

Hines0wnz
11-11-2007, 06:49 PM
lets see.....the cheaters gave up 353 yds to clevland.....we gave up 163...go away troll.:coffee:

Thread winner.

HometownGal
11-11-2007, 06:50 PM

And you have no chance of ever passing a 5th grade English test. None. Forget it.

The Duke
11-11-2007, 06:52 PM
Don't cowtow to this ****ing prick. He's a new england loser who's only joy in life is his football team. Stick to what you know best *******, stealing money from your mom, ripping off your friends, and scamming the IRS and state of Massachussetts unemployment division. Big deal, you guys won 3 SB's, you douchebags jumped on the dynasty label as soon as you won two. You have nothing to do with how good the Pats play, you're just a fat drunk assed loser sitting in your livivng room in Revere somewhere with a bunch of your fat assed loser friends who haven't had ***** in years. Go buy your dope down on Causeway street, and talk more shit about how you used to be a golden gloves boxer, but lost it all when you went to rehab, ****ing Boston loser!

lol, I have a tiny feeling that you hate the patriots :sofunny:

fansince'76
11-11-2007, 06:57 PM

Comedy gold. :toofunny:

Jeremy
11-11-2007, 07:16 PM
http://z.about.com/d/animatedtv/1/0/4/T/fGuyPeterRush09_22_72.jpg

Typical New England Patriots fan: Fat and retarded.

steel striker
11-11-2007, 07:27 PM
We will see in a few weeks how good the cheating running up the score pats are. I say this if d our get pressure on the pretty boy and, Ben can keep making plays I like our chances. Just remember we like being the underdog don't forget the 2005 colt - steeler's game. I seem to remember everyone not even giving us a chance and, we shocked the world. I say bring on the pats and we see what happens. Don't forget our defense is pretty damn good and, like I have said before Brady under pressure looks like just an average qb.

stlrtruck
11-11-2007, 10:06 PM
As of right now, the patria-cheats are the best team in the league...but you know that doesn't mean too much these days in the NFL.

There have been many years that the Steelers have had the best record during the regular season and been eliminated in the playoffs by undeserving teams. But you know what I've learned that the regular season doesn't really mean that much come January.

So for right now tar-tar boy enjoy your patria-cheats and lamb lover QBs winning streak (woo-hoo) but remember, waiting in the wings is the underdog waiting to jack up your QB and WRs. I wouldn't be surprised if Buffalo drops your first L on you, only too make it happen again on Dec 9!!

It'll be interesting to see what the patria-cheats can do once they start losing the first stringers, they paid so much for the starts, they don't have anyone to produce if they go down!

memphissteelergirl
11-12-2007, 10:13 AM
another typical case of steelers envy...

Spot on, Tony!!
We play these jackasses in, what, a month? And yet some Beantown Bum comes up in here talking some lame a** smack.

Please...

Tuning you out in 5..4..3..2..:countdown

revefsreleets
11-12-2007, 11:21 AM
IMO, the Colts are no longer elite. They lost to a Chargers team that was destroyed by a bad Bronco's team. The Colts are also on a 2 game losing streak, and, what's more, they SHOULD have beaten the Pats.

I'm thinking the Colts are not nearly as good as advertised.

KYSteelersfan
11-12-2007, 12:05 PM
IMO, the Colts are no longer elite. They lost to a Chargers team that was destroyed by a bad Bronco's team. The Colts are also on a 2 game losing streak, and, what's more, they SHOULD have beaten the Pats.

I'm thinking the Colts are not nearly as good as advertised.

And yet, they still gave the New England Patr-cheating-roided up-douchebags a run for their money.

P.S.
You know that at half time they roided up for a 2nd time b/c the first dose wasn't good enough

rbryan
11-12-2007, 01:10 PM
Colts were without with Harrison and Clark so that makes a big difference, but as always if you get in Mannings grill and smack him around he doesn't look like anybody's MVP. Same with Brady, I think you'll see teams start to take thier shots at the pretty boy. Theres no point in sitting back and hoping to cover those receivers.

Ben on the other hand thrives when the protection breaks down and he has to move out of the pocket. That will be the difference come crunch time. I expect the Steelers to give up more big plays than usual, but they will also get to Brady and rough him up good.

Crushzilla
11-12-2007, 01:27 PM
Colts were without with Harrison and Clark so that makes a big difference, but as always if you get in Mannings grill and smack him around he doesn't look like anybody's MVP. Same with Brady, I think you'll see teams start to take thier shots at the pretty boy. Theres no point in sitting back and hoping to cover those receivers.

Ben on the other hand thrives when the protection breaks down and he has to move out of the pocket. That will be the difference come crunch time. I expect the Steelers to give up more big plays than usual, but they will also get to Brady and rough him up good.

Exactly my sentiments. Also, look at Manning last night in the rain. Away from the Dome, in rough weather, their finesse begins to deteriorate. I do agree, a total lack of weapons last night, but they just looked overwhelmed by the Chargers. I'm also guessing that the Patriots high wire act is going to take a hit once the weather stiffens up.

If only there was a smashmouth football team forged in sh*tty weather that could thrive in such conditions... :scratchchin:

rbryan
11-12-2007, 01:35 PM
Hmmmm, I think you might be on to something Crush. Run the ball, stop the run, and bust up a few pretty boy QB's along the way ???

Jman
11-12-2007, 01:46 PM
Seems as though the Pats fan got quiet. Pats barely beat the Colts...I think the truth was revealed there. I'd be worried if I was a Pats fan.

rbryan
11-12-2007, 01:53 PM
Buffalo pops the bubble this Sunday night, mark it down. With a side order of hot sause for pretty boy.

rbryan
11-12-2007, 02:06 PM
Rust never sleeps, lets see how Seau, Bruschi, and the tin man come back from thier two week vacation. That time off really helped the ratbirds last week didn't it?

BTW, getting off track here but did anyone notice Old man Willie McGinest hobbling after Ben yesterday?? looked like he needed an extra shot of Geritol. He's about the same age as Seau isn't he??

Preacher
11-12-2007, 02:28 PM

Yep... because they stole the signals in the reg. season and new what we were calling. They STILL didn't believe they could win, so steroids started flowing.

:sofunny::sofunny::sofunny:

yeah... elite! Cheating AND steriods can do that for a team.. and NEITHER are disputable.

:wave: have a nice day!

Jman
11-12-2007, 02:30 PM
Rust never sleeps, lets see how Seau, Bruschi, and the tin man come back from thier two week vacation. That time off really helped the ratbirds last week didn't it?

BTW, getting off track here but did anyone notice Old man Willie McGinest hobbling after Ben yesterday?? looked like he needed an extra shot of Geritol. He's about the same age as Seau isn't he??

:offtopic:

rbryan
11-12-2007, 02:46 PM
Yep... because they stole the signals in the reg. season and new what we were calling. They STILL didn't believe they could win, so steroids started flowing.

yeah... elite! Cheating AND steriods can do that for a team.. and NEITHER are disputable.

:wave: have a nice day!

I get so angry when I think about this. I want to see someone pay. I know thats wrong, but I can't help it. We will never know if its true and thats part of the frustration.

The Duke
11-12-2007, 02:52 PM
Exactly my sentiments. Also, look at Manning last night in the rain. Away from the Dome, in rough weather, their finesse begins to deteriorate. I do agree, a total lack of weapons last night, but they just looked overwhelmed by the Chargers. I'm also guessing that the Patriots high wire act is going to take a hit once the weather stiffens up.

If only there was a smashmouth football team forged in sh*tty weather that could thrive in such conditions... :scratchchin:

whether it is on december or january that would definitely give us an advantage. good thinking crush.

now if we only had a big back and not some tiny guy that only fumbles :toofunny:

steelpride12
11-12-2007, 03:07 PM
Well speaking the colts now have the same record as us i would say were on the same level as them!

revefsreleets
11-12-2007, 03:34 PM
One more thing. If the Steelers don't fix the third phase of the game (special teams), they could be in trouble. If they had an even average special teams, the game would have never been in question yesterday. My worst nightmare is the Steelers physically beating the Patriots on both sides of the ball and still losing the game due to piss-poor special teams play.

Preacher
11-12-2007, 05:31 PM
One more thing. If the Steelers don't fix the third phase of the game (special teams), they could be in trouble. If they had an even average special teams, the game would have never been in question yesterday. My worst nightmare is the Steelers physically beating the Patriots on both sides of the ball and still losing the game due to piss-poor special teams play.

You mean like the FG that was returned for a TD?

Yeah... I know EXACTLY how you feel!

HometownGal
11-12-2007, 05:37 PM
Hey - wonder where the spawn of Belicheat went?

Preacher
11-12-2007, 06:00 PM

It was happy hour at the nursery's Orange Juice bar!

Edman
11-12-2007, 06:50 PM
What our little Pattie fan(and the rest of the Pat fanbase) refuses to realize and acknowledge, that deep down inside, they know the Steelers are among their biggest threats in the AFC. Otherwise he wouldn't be posting here.

onthebus36
11-13-2007, 09:39 AM
Sorry Steelers,
You're not an elite team. The media is trying to say that you are. You can't compete with the Colts or Pats. They do not have the firepower. You are a nice team, just not an elite team.

Grade: F

Nice work jackhole.

steel striker
11-13-2007, 05:32 PM
The pats should be worried because, Big and the steelers are coming. We are not scared! Plus if the pats can't run the ball we will make them look very foolish. Maybe i'm wrong but. I don't think i'm wrong here. Like mentioned before once the weather turns i really like our chances. We will hit them in the mouth just like we did the colts in our 05 super bowl run. Pressure on brady is the key and, if we can do that we will beat the pats.

dragtruk
11-13-2007, 07:00 PM

The bars in Boston open at 8am, so I'm sure he stopped in for a couple dozen mugs of liquid courage before he posts again. Then again it's a school week, so he probably has to wait for his seven year old brother to get home to spell the big words for him like Pats or football. Either that or he's camped out waiting for the methadone clinic to re-open.:flap::flap::flap:

revefsreleets
11-14-2007, 07:42 AM
Sorry Steelers,
You're not an elite team. The media is trying to say that you are. You can't compete with the Colts or Pats. They do not have the firepower. You are a nice team, just not an elite team.

Grade: F

Nice work jackhole.

At least he didn't use the term "Wickahd pissah".

Galax Steeler
11-18-2007, 06:53 AM
He is just another bandwagon jumper when the pats starts loosing he will be somewhere else.

steel striker
11-23-2007, 09:46 AM
All that matters is in the playoffs so, you can set all of these records and, if you don't win it all it means nothing. We are bulit to beat the pats and, I can't wait for that game and, we will show the world who the real fraud is.

Big D
11-23-2007, 10:04 AM

This team was never supposed to do as well as it has so far you jackass. The fact that we are 7-3 inspite of the fact we are going through a "soft rebuilding" is very satisfying to me.

Borski
11-23-2007, 10:22 AM
Sorry Steelers bot the elite

You just wish the Pats had sweet elite robots like we do:tt02:

lilyoder6
11-23-2007, 10:48 AM
evryone thought the steelers weren't going to do shit this yr with a new head coach.. thinking about switching to a 4-3 tamba 2.. losing 2 our our good coaches, new OC and ben coming off a bad yr, losing porter and the whole thing about faneca... shi.. i think 7-3 is real good for a team who had all those problems in the beginning.. and was suppose to be 3rd in the division..