PDA

View Full Version : How are you going to celebrate tonight????

Polamalu Princess
11-11-2007, 04:29 PM
After the nail biter, I think we all deserve to celebrate tonight!!!! What a game. Good job Ben. So, what are you doing to celebrate???:tt02::cheers:

Have fun!!!

Borski
11-11-2007, 05:35 PM
By writing a college essay...oh wait, thats not fun, none the less, thats what I will be doing...

Hines0wnz
11-11-2007, 05:42 PM
Pack for a work trip. Yippee!

Polamalu Princess
11-11-2007, 05:46 PM
By writing a college essay...oh wait, thats not fun, none the less, thats what I will be doing...

Good luck and have fun!!!!:computer:

SteelCityMan786
11-11-2007, 05:51 PM
Staying up late because tomorrow and tuesday I have off school.

TroysBadDawg
11-11-2007, 09:46 PM
Crying in my meds.

Great game, The Browns did better than I thought they would. Now if we (the Browns) only had a decent defense, I think there would have been a different score.

So let go with the avys, you fight over who is first, but personally think it should be HTG, since she started the bet.

GBMelBlount
11-11-2007, 09:53 PM
Crying in my meds.

Great game, The Browns did better than I thought they would. Now if we (the Browns) only had a decent defense, I think there would have been a different score.

So let go with the avys, you fight over who is first, but personally think it should be HTG, since she started the bet.

It's all good TBD, and so are the brownspots. I really think you guys are #2 & we are #2's boss.....Yah baby! :cheers:
BTW, I didn't bet my avatar because I already lost my sig!

Polamalu Princess
11-11-2007, 09:53 PM
Crying in my meds.

Sorry for you and yours - heck what am I saying???? I am happy!!!:tt02:

Polamalu Princess
11-11-2007, 10:14 PM
Pack for a work trip. Yippee!

Please be safe. YAY!!!!! We won!!!!!

ShutDown24
11-11-2007, 10:17 PM
Crying in my meds.

Lol if Brady Quinn doesn't turn out to be the bust that I think he is I am afraid of your team for at least a few years to come... Anderson got flustered just like Frye; it took him a little longer, but that's not what you want at the QB position. Good luck none the less, we don't play the Browns anymore and pretty much have the North wrapped up as far as I'm concerned so I may even cheer for the Browns here on out...

I will be doing... Well nothing except for watching football pretty much by the way... Then back to normal weekly stuff tomorrow :(

MasterOfPuppets
11-11-2007, 10:31 PM
Crying in my meds.

why do you browns fans keep hanging this lose entirely on your D ? There's no doubt your D does stink , but do you realize your O , only put up 163 yds ? 1 st down in the second half. if it wasn't for your special teams, this game wouldn't have been close.

PAMillerGrrl83
11-11-2007, 10:38 PM
Shuu today was rough, we had Christmas play practice at church and when I left we were loosing, when I came home we had won...it was crazy.

stlrtruck
11-11-2007, 11:12 PM
Went to the church's Thanksgiving Dinner with my Polamalu jersey on and my daughter with her Hines Ward jersey