PDA

View Full Version : Hello

mamuhmia
11-12-2007, 06:51 AM
Hey there, Steeler fans....fantastic game yesterday. I am a Browns fan that registered a while ago, but never felt the time was right to post until now. Great game yesterday, and even though it breaks my heart to say it, the better team won. It was nice to see a tight game, and to see my Browns hang with the big boys at times. We've had many respectful posts from Steelers fans on other boards, and I wanted to do the same. I hope the real rivalry is back for some time, and at some time we can be the better team. Have a nice day! :wave:

nojobny
11-12-2007, 07:12 AM
Thanks for the post. Yesterday's game gave me heart failure. You guys certainly made it interesting.

fansince'76
11-12-2007, 10:59 AM
Welcome to the board, mamuhmia! :cheers:

If you have any questions or concerns about the site, please feel free to PM (Private Message) myself or HometownGal. Post often and have fun!

And I would like to echo nojobny's sentiments on the game yesterday - my heart can't take many more of those kinds of games. I am pulling for you guys to get a wildcard spot!

xXTheSteelKingsXx
11-12-2007, 02:15 PM
Welcome.

SteelersMongol
11-13-2007, 10:03 AM
Welcome and enjoy.

mamuhmia
11-14-2007, 07:44 AM
Thanks for the welcome. I'm not what you call a smack talker, I just like to read and learn about the games and get other teams opinions. Good luck next Sunday, and hopefully we'll meet again this year. :thumbsup:

HometownGal
11-14-2007, 08:03 AM
Hiya mamuhmia and welcome to Steelers Fever! :smile::tt02::wave:

Sunday's game gave me heart failure - LOL! Your Browns played us tough and are going to be a force to be reckoned with in a year or two in the AFCN - shore up that D and you'll be giving us fits! Good luck this week against the Rats! :cheers:

Federico
11-14-2007, 01:51 PM
Welcome and honour to Clevaland Browns.

CB1977
11-14-2007, 02:34 PM
Hi there fellow Browns Fan!!

Nice people here....treat them with respect and they'll do the same for you.