PDA

View Full Version : Lok1GT here

Lok1GT
11-12-2007, 10:24 AM
What's up all?
I'm 31 yo, live in Northern Virginia. Been a Steelers fan my whole life. I never lived in PA, but my mother did. Though we could never afford tickets, my parents would drive us to the Steelers/Browns games at either stadium, sit outside in the parking lot and listen to the games. all i ever heard about was Franko, Terry and Mean Joe Green.

I never payed much attention to the game. Thought it was boring. When i was finally old enough and had enough $ to buy an HDTV, suddenly football is enjoyable. Oh so ironically, the year i decide to be a fan again, my team, the one i had given up on for so long makes it their division championship game.

Since then, i've watched every game i can and have more fan merchandise than i ever imagined i would.

Though i doubt i'll have much participation here, i may contribute with random brief comments and an occasional wallpaper.

GO STEELERS!

If i can ask here in an intro thread...
Since i live in VA and can't really pay for a sports package, i can't catch all of the games. Is there an internet radio station that covers all of the Pittsburgh games? I've googled it and found ESPN's Pittsburgh station, but they only provide commentary of all of the games.

p.s. why no steelers emoticons???

fansince'76
11-12-2007, 11:03 AM
Welcome to the board, Lok1GT! :cheers:

If you have any questions or concerns about the site, please feel free to PM (Private Message) myself or HometownGal. Post often and have fun!

WBGG 970 covers some Steelers games, but even they're spotty about it.

Steelers emoticons? :helmet: :tt02: :sign01: :tt:

xXTheSteelKingsXx
11-12-2007, 02:16 PM
Welcome

Jman
11-12-2007, 02:34 PM
:helmet:

Welcome to the forum. :tt02:

SteelersMongol
11-13-2007, 10:09 AM
Welcome and enjoy.

HometownGal
11-14-2007, 08:07 AM
Hiya Lok1GT and welcome to the #1 Steelers fan site anywhere! :smile::tt02::wave:

Lok1GT
11-15-2007, 07:00 AM
Thanks everyone.