PDA

View Full Version : Steelers - Browns NFL Replay - Tuesday 8 p.m.

Atlanta Dan
11-12-2007, 12:05 PM
NFL Network 90 minute replay of Steelers-Browns is at 8 p.m. Tuesday night

HometownGal
11-12-2007, 04:20 PM
Thought this thread deserved a BUMP for those of you who have NFL Network and want to catch this game. For those seeing it for the first time, wear gloves so you don't bite your nails off - LOL! :tt02:

Steelerstrength
11-12-2007, 05:48 PM
My schedule shows the replay at 11:30 am, tomorrow morning, on the NFL Network. (Tuesday) No bullshit, just game! Tivo is already set!

Edman
11-13-2007, 08:10 PM
Even though we won, I'm not watching that game again. It was a joke and it's sickening that the Steelers almost handed this game on a silver platter to the Clowns. They're improved, but they're not that good. It's the 2002 Texans game all over again.

j-dawg
11-13-2007, 08:37 PM
Even though we won, I'm not watching that game again. It was a joke and it's sickening that the Steelers almost handed this game on a silver platter to the Clowns. They're improved, but they're not that good. It's the 2002 Texans game all over again.

:dang: your team won the game... the browns offensive line protected anderson the whole day... not given up a single sack... but yeah, they didn't do enough to win... a testament to the steelers resiliency... all i know is, this season if FAR from over.

ShutDown24
11-13-2007, 08:43 PM
:dang: your team won the game... the browns offensive line protected anderson the whole day... not given up a single sack... but yeah, they didn't do enough to win... a testament to the steelers resiliency... all i know is, this season if FAR from over.

Only about 8 games left for the Browns... But you're right, it's far from over.

j-dawg
11-13-2007, 08:51 PM
Only about 8 games left for the Browns... But you're right, it's far from over.

sure, i'll take 8 more games!! playoffs would be awesome!!! :thumbsup:

Atlanta Dan
11-13-2007, 09:39 PM
After watching the replay, awesome closing speed by Troy to hit Jurevicius (sp?) low and prevent him from getting 1st down yardage on 2nd and short with 15 seconds left.

Anderson should never have thrown that pass, but great tackle by Troy (hit him high and Troy would have been dragged for 1st down) that required ball to be spiked and FG tried from long range.