PDA

View Full Version : b. belichick=more unsportsmanlike behavior?

tony hipchest
10-14-2005, 06:24 PM
now i know it is taboo subject in the eyes of tom brady and 84.7% of patfans to discuss the patriot team or players but did
anyone see where he listed ALL his injured players as "probable" 15 of 18 (i guess the other 3 are "out") it seems like this "tit for tat" manuver is to get back at the falcons and the nfl for vick being listed as "probable" last week and being downgraded to "questionable" on saturday. seems pretty childish and fines should be issued. shit i have c. dillon on my ff team. what the hell am i supposed to do???? :grin:

SteelR1
10-14-2005, 06:40 PM
He seems to be getting more and more unclassy as he continues to lose a few games. Just seems like a sore loser to me...

Go ahead and start Dillion, he'll play.

BB2W
10-14-2005, 08:03 PM
Today the Patriots downgraded 14 players from probable to questionable. :sly:

ironcitychef
10-15-2005, 03:09 AM
I thnk Billick goes on to coach the Raiders. If you can coach your team to 20 some penalties then Al Davis will always sign you up.

Cape Cod Steel Head
10-16-2005, 09:17 AM
Today the Patriots downgraded 14 players from probable to questionable. :sly:
He thinks he so Fu@#ing clever.

tony hipchest
10-16-2005, 05:51 PM
once again belichick is a piece of crap. just play football!!! he cant win w/o utilizing his little "jedi mind tricks" atleast if they lose they can blame it on dillon not being healthy.

Livinginthe past
10-16-2005, 08:42 PM
I think this is called 'displacement' - you are pissed at Cowher and Mad-pox - so you have a little rant at Belicheck...... lol

Its all good - whatever clears the hate from your system.

Cheers

NM

BlitzburghRockCity
10-16-2005, 10:02 PM
I'd happy if he would wear something on the side lines that resembles anything even remotely sportsmanlike.... sweatshirt and tube socks the other week was just downright poor... :rofl: :rofl:

tony hipchest
10-16-2005, 10:14 PM
I think this is called 'displacement' - you are pissed at Cowher and Mad-pox - so you have a little rant at Belicheck...... lol

Its all good - whatever clears the hate from your system.

Cheers

NM
actually this thread was started before this weekends games and i started c. dillon, leaving l. jordon and his 20 points on the bench costing me a ff game. steelers win or loss has no bearing on whether or not belichick is a piece of crap. a little closer examination of the thread would show that.

nice try at pseudo psychology though :smile:

(and why would i be pissed at cowher? he did his job and did it well)

Livinginthe past
10-17-2005, 04:57 AM
I'd happy if he would wear something on the side lines that resembles anything even remotely sportsmanlike.... sweatshirt and tube socks the other week was just downright poor... :rofl: :rofl:

Yeah he wont be winning any fashion awards anytime soon.

I always thought that the men started to look like Hobo's after a divorce/ seperation - BB was there well before then........

Would you believe this man has GROUPIES over at the Patriots board.....???

NM

hardwork
10-17-2005, 07:24 AM
Good game against the historicly powerful Jacksonville. lol

ironcitychef
10-17-2005, 11:27 AM
I just keep thinking Bill B keeps renewing his SI subscription and getting that free sweatshirt stuff. Hope he can get something together before entering the HOF.

SteelCityMan786
10-17-2005, 07:21 PM
Belicheck to unsportsman like. Cowher Deserves to win the next 4-10 Super Bowls.