PDA

View Full Version : Dr. Z Props To Harrison & Steelers Coaches

Atlanta Dan
11-14-2007, 03:42 PM
Steelers up to #4 in Dr.Z's power rankings this week, with this observation:

Joey Porter has moved to Miami, using up a payroll that should go to those more needy, James Harrison has taken his place in all-pro form. I give credit here to the coaching staff, past and present. He came to the club as a rookie free agent, and gradually they coached him up to the highest level, as this organization does with a lot of young defensive players.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/writers/dr_z/11/14/rankings.part1/index.html

:thumbsup:

Steelman16
11-14-2007, 03:44 PM
:tt02: Good call Dr. Z :tt02:

HometownGal
11-14-2007, 04:48 PM
Wow - hell has truly frozen over. :jawdrop::thumbsup:

OneForTheToe
11-15-2007, 01:43 AM
Wow - hell has truly frozen over. :jawdrop::thumbsup:

Not sure ... but Wilbur just flew past my window.:jawdrop:

Steeldude
11-15-2007, 09:08 AM
harrison should have taken porter's or foote's spot about 2 years ago or so. i am glad i don't have to see one-move porter every sunday.

anyone else see foote get mowed down again? lmao

onthebus36
11-15-2007, 02:12 PM
Steeldude,

No offense, but who on the Steelers do you like? Every time I see one of your posts, you seem to be trashing someone.

In seperate posts, you criticize Mahan (easily overpowered), Faneca (too old and slow), and Simmons (poor and a liability). In another post, you said Willie Parker needs conditioning. In another, you said Ben "was a slow read" and "BR has yet to prove that he can consistently win games when the running attack is suffering." Now it's Foote...

Seriously... who do you like on the team?