PDA

View Full Version : Bills Fans: another comical thread

NJarhead
11-14-2007, 07:24 PM
These guys are funny. Check out the Tedy Bruschi bashing. It's a little Chuck Norris-esque.

http://boards.buffalobills.com/showthread.php?t=23260

Enjoy!

revefsreleets
11-14-2007, 08:00 PM
This is great. It proves that we are not alone in completely despising the total and complete nuthugging of all things Patriots by the media.

NJarhead
11-14-2007, 08:08 PM
This is great. It proves that we are not alone in completely despising the total and complete nuthugging of all things Patriots by the media.

Well that goes without saying of course, but this is the way to bash...

Hey Bills fans, :cheers:

Petesburgh66
11-14-2007, 08:10 PM
Couple of gems in there

[quote]this one time, tedy bruschi went to taco bell, and proceeded to take the biggest dump known to man kind. they now call it new jersey.

Brett Favre can throw a football over 50 yards. Tedy Bruschi can throw Brett Favre even further.

:sofunny:

NJarhead
11-14-2007, 08:22 PM
Couple of gems in there:
[QUOTE] this one time, tedy bruschi went to taco bell, and proceeded to take the biggest dump known to man kind. they now call it new jersey. :sofunny:

Being from NJ, I failed to find the humor in this one (those lousy %^&*@#) but they're still some funny folks.

fansince'76
11-14-2007, 08:25 PM
Tedy went deep sea diving in the Pacific a couple years back and farted, causing that big tsunami we all seen and heard about.

:toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

jjpro11
11-14-2007, 11:10 PM
i like this one

you know those missing years of the life of jesus? he was having the most epic game of racquetball with tedy bruschi which took over 20 years for tedy to win.

the pats fans keep asking why they arent making fun of brady or belichick instead hahaha. i think this is actually bothering them.

RoethlisBURGHer
11-15-2007, 12:44 PM
i like this one

the pats fans keep asking why they arent making fun of brady or belichick instead hahaha. i think this is actually bothering them.

That's because they are too stupid to figure this stuff out.