PDA

View Full Version : Patriots caught stealing from Steelers

tony hipchest
11-15-2007, 04:43 PM
60 MINUTE MEN tee-shirt anyone?

November 14, 2007
60-minute men
By Mike Reiss, Globe Staff

FOXBOROUGH -- First there were "Humble Pie" T-shirts. Today, some Patriots players donned new T-shirts which read "60-minute men".

The blue T-shirts had a large fist on it, as well as the Patriots logo. The fist was shown with white tape over the knuckles.

The T-shirts were produced by DL Jarvis Green through his charitable foundation.

Playing 60 minutes, and getting stronger as the game progresses, has been one of the main themes surrounding the Patriots this year. The Patriots' focus in this area seemed to pay off in the team's most recent game, at Indianapolis, when a strong finishing kick in the fourth quarter helped turn a 20-10 deficit into a 24-20 victory.

take a look- http://todayschamps.com/default.php/cPath/19

im almost embarrased by their lameness. word is bruschi is gonna start selling "I wasnt hired for my disposition" tee-shirts, and vrabel will market "Blitzburgh" tee's :dang: (note: sarcasm)

what a freaking joke.

Dino 6 Rings
11-15-2007, 04:48 PM
they might as well wear charlotte web t-shirts that say "some pig" on them.

tool bags.

fansince'76
11-15-2007, 04:49 PM
So when are they gonna market a Terrible Towel knockoff and claim it as an original idea? Douchebags.

EDIT: And for the two Pats bandwagoners that think the NFL started in 2001, here:

(Ray) Seals played five seasons with the Bucs and signed with the Steelers as an unrestricted free agent in 1994. So, it was natural for Gammage to come to Pittsburgh when Seals summoned him to help with his sports apparel line -- "60-Minute Men" -- and his charitable endeavors.

Excerpt from a NY Times article dated January 17, 1996: FOOTBALL; A Team Player on a Solitary Quest (http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=9A00E5DA1139F934A25752C0A9609582 60&sec=&spon=&pagewanted=1)

Steelersfan4life0655
11-15-2007, 04:54 PM
boy, i am loving the whole new england patriots vs. the world attitude:flipoff::puke: god i really hope that we give it to them hard on Dec. 9th. Espn all they ever do is hang from the Patriots balls and i thats why i stopped watching espn cuz its all about the cheatriots. :dang:banging:

SteelersJW
11-15-2007, 05:38 PM
Those sons a bitches

SteelersMongol
11-15-2007, 07:56 PM
boy, i am loving the whole new england patriots vs. the world attitude:flipoff::puke: god i really hope that we give it to them hard on Dec. 9th. Espn all they ever do is hang from the Patriots balls and i thats why i stopped watching espn cuz its all about the cheatriots. :dang:banging:

Yeah tell me about it. ESPN stinks. At least the one that shows in Asia. There is no football whatsoever this year. :banging: I get the highlights from the NFL.com, but this is just plain wrong. All they show is STUPID soccer and rugby. Now I hate soccer & rugby more than ever. What's worse is when I turn into CNN Sports news, guess what they show? THE CHEATRIOTS!!! :dang:

jjpro11
11-15-2007, 08:09 PM
F'n bullshit.. Greg Lloyd should come out of retirement just to bitch slap those cheating thieves.

Infamix
11-16-2007, 12:43 AM
F'n bullshit.. Greg Lloyd should come out of retirement just to bitch slap those cheating thieves.

or stick a gun in their mouths

:dualies:

jack4patriots
11-16-2007, 03:15 AM
60 MINUTE MEN tee-shirt anyone?

take a look- http://todayschamps.com/default.php/cPath/19

im almost embarrased by their lameness. word is bruschi is gonna start selling "I wasnt hired for my disposition" tee-shirts, and vrabel will market "Blitzburgh" tee's :dang: (note: sarcasm)

what a freaking joke.

heheheh....Yeeeeehhhaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

I LOVE IT!!

jack4patriots
11-16-2007, 03:19 AM
So when are they gonna market a Terrible Towel knockoff and claim it as an original idea? Douchebags.

EDIT: And for the two Pats bandwagoners that think the NFL started in 2001, here:

Excerpt from a NY Times article dated January 17, 1996: FOOTBALL; A Team Player on a Solitary Quest (http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=9A00E5DA1139F934A25752C0A9609582 60&sec=&spon=&pagewanted=1)

You really need to wake up and realize there are thousands of Patriots fans going all the way back to the 60's. That's when I became a Patriots fan...back in the days of Jim Nance.

Do you actually think you & other Steeler fans are "better" fans than other NFL teams because you enjoyed so much success in the 70's? Imagine if the Steeler never won jack until 2001...you'd be the same as us. You have great history to look back on, but NONE of your fans can take credit for that.

Question my fandom? Don't make me have to get up to B**** slap you! ;)

Galax Steeler
11-16-2007, 04:01 AM
You really need to wake up and realize there are thousands of Patriots fans going all the way back to the 60's. That's when I became a Patriots fan...back in the days of Jim Nance.

Do you actually think you & other Steeler fans are "better" fans than other NFL teams because you enjoyed so much success in the 70's? Imagine if the Steeler never won jack until 2001...you'd be the same as us. You have great history to look back on, but NONE of your fans can take credit for that.

:yawn: :blah: :coffee:

lamberts-lost-tooth
11-16-2007, 06:35 AM

Ooh spooky....the thought of getting hit with a Pats-fans purse keeps me up at night!!!

fansince'76
11-16-2007, 07:14 AM

No, not questioning that there are Pats fans that go back that far, but I strongly suspect the ones that actually do wouldn't be trolling on other teams' boards. So why don't you cut the shit already and get lost? :coffee:

HometownGal
11-16-2007, 08:05 AM
Hey - while you're at it Cheatsies, you can take him too. Don't think anyone here would mind.

http://io2.steelers.com/MediaContent/2007/05/17/09/Steelers_Mascot-Race_for_the_Cure_76648.jpg

lamberts-lost-tooth
11-16-2007, 08:11 AM
Hey - while you're at it Cheatsies, you can take him too. Don't think anyone here would mind.

http://io2.steelers.com/MediaContent/2007/05/17/09/Steelers_Mascot-Race_for_the_Cure_76648.jpg

I think they have met their quota of creepy guys with butt-chins

BradyToMoss
11-16-2007, 08:55 AM
Look, after we smack you around in Foxboro on 12/9, you'll have 3 losses, you better hope the Colts somehow slip up, because if not, you'll need to do all of us a great favor in the great city of Boston. You'll have to go into the RCA Dome and take out the Colts, Bill Corruption Polian and his Corrupted officials. By doing that, you'll spare us the effort of having to beat the referees in addition to the Colts in the AFCCG.

Enjoy the game Sunday night in Buffalo

fansince'76
11-16-2007, 08:56 AM
Look, after we smack you around in Foxboro on 12/9, you'll have 3 losses, you better hope the Colts somehow slip up, because if not, you'll need to do all of us a great favor in the great city of Boston. You'll have to go into the RCA Dome and take out the Colts, Bill Corruption Polian and his Corrupted officials. By doing that, you'll spare us the effort of having to beat the referees in addition to the Colts in the AFCCG.

Cheat, slurp, gurgle. :jerkit: Lather, rinse, repeat. :yawn:

tony hipchest
11-16-2007, 09:01 AM
:point: Bill Corruption Polian and his Corrupted officials.:crying01:

to beat the best you gotta cheat the best. world chumps! congrats pattycake :thumbsup:

:coffee:

anyways didnt wilfork take out losmans knee in a corrupt cheap shot last time they played? i wonder if retribution is on tap? (it should be)

BradyToMoss
11-16-2007, 09:40 AM
:point:

to beat the best you gotta cheat the best. world chumps! congrats pattycake :thumbsup:

anyways didnt wilfork take out losmans knee in a corrupt cheap shot last time they played? i wonder if retribution is on tap? (it should be)

Ya, I'm sure you're hoping it happens because it would be your only chance on 12/9.
Keep hoping, keep hating, keep up the jealousy, the Patriots love it, keep it coming, it just continues to fuel their fire.

lamberts-lost-tooth
11-16-2007, 09:43 AM

The last person that we know Belichick legitimately "beat"...was a poor cameraman after the game...but then again he probably thought it was a P.I. hired by his ex-wife.

fansince'76
11-16-2007, 09:45 AM
Ya, I'm sure you're hoping it happens because it would be your only chance on 12/9.
Keep hoping, keep hating, keep up the jealousy, the Patriots love it, keep it coming, it just continues to fuel their fire.

HometownGal
11-16-2007, 09:50 AM

Jealousy? Over what? Because the Steelers are successful without having to cheat? Because the Steelers don't run up the score on opponents? Because the Steelers have a HC who isn't a pompous prick who isn't respected outside of Boston? Seriously - what the hell is there to be jealous over? :dang:

Sounds to me like you are the one in denial here, buddy. Fear does that to a person. If you didn't fear us, you wouldn't be here three weeks before the matchup.

Tankus_Maximus
11-16-2007, 09:53 AM
ahem....Patsies fans know, in their heart of hearts, that all their recent success is built upon a lie....THAT WAS A FUMBLE!!!!!!!!

BurghZ0n3
11-16-2007, 10:05 AM
...say, we should make T-Shirt saying "MIND NUMBING 4 QTRS - Pittsburgh's Style" then....:banging::banging::banging::helmet::tt02:: tt02::tt02::helmet:

steelwolf21
11-16-2007, 10:21 AM
What happened in the Seals Grammage inquest thing? I don't remember, if anyone happens to know please share! As to Colts and 'Bill Corruption Polian and his Corrupted officials. ' I'd take the Colts over the Pats any day, Dungy's a legend, Polian a pretty dam good GM and Isray's a cool guy, how many other owners used to hang out with Hunter S Thomson and go around buying the original 'on the road' manuscript so it doesn't leave America and then put it on display for all to see in NY? The guy's a lad and a half! Oh yeah, and what's that old saying, thats right, good teams can overcome bad officiating, bad teams btch and moan about it. Remember the Polamalu INT overturned? We still overcame that to win the game! NOgames ever been won or lost by the referees.

jack4patriots
11-16-2007, 10:29 AM
I for one don't question your 'fandom'.
Actually, I didn't even realize that you had fans. :dang:

I question your class.
IMO all of those in the 'fandom' of the CRYING, STEALING, CHEATING Patri-nuts have ZERO CLASS

Thank you....thank you very much.

Dino 6 Rings
11-16-2007, 10:30 AM
To the Patriots fans who have come onto this board and attempted to Talk Smack.

You are Classless.

You need to focus on the Bills and not look ahead. It is going to a very painful day for you all. Brady might be best off "pretending" to be hurt before that game, so he doesn't have his TEETH KNOCKED DOWN HIS THROAT and his Career ended the way Jim Harbough had his carreer ended...Against the Steelers.

Focus on the Bills.

Your QB, your Coach, and your tired, old defense want no part of the Pittsburgh Steelers.

BradyToMoss
11-16-2007, 12:44 PM
What happened in the Seals Grammage inquest thing? I don't remember, if anyone happens to know please share! As to Colts and 'Bill Corruption Polian and his Corrupted officials. ' I'd take the Colts over the Pats any day, Dungy's a legend, Polian a pretty dam good GM and Isray's a cool guy, how many other owners used to hang out with Hunter S Thomson and go around buying the original 'on the road' manuscript so it doesn't leave America and then put it on display for all to see in NY? The guy's a lad and a half! Oh yeah, and what's that old saying, thats right, good teams can overcome bad officiating, bad teams btch and moan about it. Remember the Polamalu INT overturned? We still overcame that to win the game! NOgames ever been won or lost by the referees.

We did overcome it, what the F are you talking about? We won the game 24-20, beat both the Colts and the referees.

paw-n-maul-u
11-16-2007, 12:46 PM
BAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

THOSE ARE THE GAYEST LOOKING SHIRTS EVER!!!! (apologies to jarvis green and his cause, which I am not trying to disrespect or bash in anyway)

YOU SUCK BRADY TO MOSS!!!!!!

honestly, The steelers would never were some gay shit like that. ever.

really, what is that fist even for? power? strength? team unity "clenched" together?

No, no, no, that fist, that fist right there, represents something much less abstract

That is literally THE fisting fist. the fist that brady and billy fist each other with while making love ontop of game film during the teams "off" day on tuesday

Infamix
11-16-2007, 01:05 PM

Hey fagboy the games still weeks away...why are you on the Steelers board? I'm assuming they kicked all the bandwagon fans off your board

enjoy your stay at sf:chicken:

BradyToMoss
11-16-2007, 01:08 PM
Hey, why don't you guys play somebody, talk about an easy schedule. You guys lost to Arizona and Denver, are you kidding me. And you think you can stay on the field with us, you got to be joking.

You have the most overrated 7-2 record I've ever seen.

Come to Foxboro and play a real team for once. Fat-head, Pick-Berger is good for 3 picks against us.

fansince'76
11-16-2007, 01:09 PM
Hey, why don't you guys play somebody, talk about an easy schedule. You guys lost to Arizona and Denver, are you kidding me. And you think you can stay on the field with us, you got to be joking.

You have the most over-rated 7-2 I've ever seen.

Come to Foxboro and play a real team for once. Fat-head, Pick-Berger is good for 3 picks against us.

And you have the most overrated *dynasty* I've ever seen. :coffee:

HometownGal
11-16-2007, 02:00 PM

You have the most overrated 7-2 record I've ever seen.

Sez Bandwagon Bob whose Pats are in the AFC East, the sand lot of the league. :toofunny::toofunny:

Steelman16
11-16-2007, 02:52 PM
Sez Bandwagon Bob whose Pats are in the AFC East, the sand lot of the league. :toofunny::toofunny:

Yeh, talk about a sucky division. Even the Bungles could win that division! :wink02:

But really, all these Pats trolls calling for a blowout come December really have it comin' to 'em. Sheesh. They can't tell what a good team is or isn't.

dragtruk
11-17-2007, 09:39 AM
Once again, a classless Boston douch*bag shows up. Sit your fat ass back down in your little apartment in Dorchester and bar your windows in the murder capital of the world, drink some more Piss assed Sam Adams and blow your life savings on Oxyies you fuc*ing loser. Your only life is the Patriots and you live vicariously through them, Walking around like a tough guy because your football team is winning. As soon as the season's over, all your players run off to ANYWHERE else but Massachussetts to live because they can't stand to be around a bunch of scamming, whining, wife beating heroin ******* that encompass all of that "great" city you call Boston. Every one of you pr*cks think you play for the Pats and are solely responsible for them being winners. Colonel Mustard called and said, "Get a clue."

Hey aren't you a bit late for getting in line down on Albany Street for your methadone shot?

Honestly guys, you should see this GREAT city of Boston, you gotta kick the junkies out of your way just to get to work in the morning. This guy has little city syndrome. Hmmm, isn't Pittsburgh even bigger than Boston? I think it is. Hell, I think Cowpie city out somewhere in Arkansas is bigger than Boston. Boston's claim to fame is 61 murders so far this year..........and counting. What a great place to live and raise kids.

So, DUDE ( a common boston phrase), why don't you stop hanging out here and go beat up your kids hockey coach in front of a bunch of children.

dragtruk
11-17-2007, 12:32 PM
Oh, and whoever made the quote that Pats fans believe the NFL started in 2001, hit the nail right on the head. Your Pats have absolutely SUCKED for a long long long time. That's ok, because your city still SUCKS!

fansince'76
11-17-2007, 01:38 PM
Dragtruk....... you never fail to make me smile with your 'I hate Boston' posts!!
Once again.... nicely done!! :thumbsup:

Agreed - they're funny as hell! :cheers:

dragtruk
11-17-2007, 04:00 PM
Thanks guys. I guess you have to live amongst the enemy to REALLY hate them like I do. Actually, your replies make me laugh also. What can I say, the Patriots are just another football team, but it's the fans that make you hate them the most. That's why, for me, this site is a Godsend. I'm amongst my own. I grew up in PA, and have been a Steelers fan since I can remember. Hell, I remember Terry Bradshaw's first pre-season game. Not too good, but look how he turned out. How happy, and how much shit do you think I talked after SBXL??? I was in Steeler heaven, and these as*holes up here just had to sit and take it. That was a good year. Let's hope they do it again. My verbal assault is loaded and ready for any and all Pats fans.

Cape Cod Steel Head
12-01-2007, 09:00 AM

Enjoy the game Sunday night in BuffaloPeople that live in glass houses...