PDA

View Full Version : Vote for the Pro Bowl

jjpro11
11-15-2007, 08:52 PM
http://www.profootballtalk.com/rumormill.htm

they listed the current leaders. the patriots love fest is sickening. the media sure has done their job persuading the uneducated fans that the patriots are the greatest thing ever. Chris F'n Hanson is the leading vote getter for punters. he ranks 33rd in the league for punt average... there arent even 33 teams in the league, thats how bad he is. everyone is just seeing patriots next to the name and voting. even if you dont care about the pro bowl, i dont want to see those cheaters get a free trip to hawaii and not even deserve it. heres the leaders for the AFC.

QB - Peyton Manning - COLTS
RB - Joseph Addai - COLTS
FB - Lorenzo Neal - CHARGERS
WR - Randy Moss - PATRIOTS
TE - Antonio Gates - CHARGERS
T - Matt Light - PATRIOTS
G - Eric Steinbach - BROWNS :puke: (no way Faneca can lose to a clown)
C - Jeff Saturday - COLTS
K - Adam Vinatieri - COLTS having a great year with an 80% FG average :sofunny:
KR - Wes Welker - PATRIOTS what a joke
DE - Dwight Freeney - COLTS
IL - Vince Wilfork - PATRIOTS big Casey should be representing the #1 Defense
OLB - Shawne Merriman - CHARGERS
ILB - Tedy Bruschi - PATRIOTS you've got to be kidding me?
CB - Champ Bailey - BRONCOS
SS - Troy Polamalu - STEELERS
FS - Ed Reed - RAVENS
P - Chris Hanson - PATRIOTS lol
ST - Larry Izzo - PATRIOTS he's a pat, so he automatically gets in.

heres the link -
http://www.nfl.com/probowl/ballot

The Duke
11-15-2007, 09:27 PM
Welker shouldn't go, at least as a returner, he might go in as a receiver.

Vince Wilfork over Big Snack, don't make me laugh

People love Polamalu so he'll go even if he hasn't been 100% this season

WTF? Tedi Brushci, what has he done? I even talked to a pats fan that acknoledged Farrior is a much better player than Bruschi and is one of the best MLB's in the league

Chris Hanson? how much times have he even been used? lol

alittlejazzbird
11-16-2007, 11:33 AM
Fortunately the fan vote only counts for 1/3 of the total, but we need to get out the vote for our guys!

therocksteeler
11-22-2007, 11:25 PM
I just voted a strict Steeler Ballot !

The Duke
11-22-2007, 11:41 PM
I just voted a strict Steeler Ballot !

:jawdrop:

you chose some of our linemen?! cause none of them deserve to go.

I personally don't like to choose steelers for the pro bowl, except guys like James Harrison and Ben who have never been and have proven this season they should be in. willie for example went last year and that's good, but I like our steelers to be off the radar, super bowl is way more important right now

jjpro11
11-23-2007, 12:31 AM
:jawdrop:

you chose some of our linemen?! cause none of them deserve to go.

I personally don't like to choose steelers for the pro bowl, except guys like James Harrison and Ben who have never been and have proven this season they should be in. willie for example went last year and that's good, but I like our steelers to be off the radar, super bowl is way more important right now

i like them to make it for added bragging rights in cleveland.. yeah, i know its not important.. but when was the last time a browns player was in the pro bowl? that will change this year, but its always fun to show them how many great players we have.