PDA

View Full Version : Arizona -Oregon

Steeler in Carolina
11-15-2007, 10:32 PM
Arizona is killing Oregon 31-11 just before half.

verks36
11-15-2007, 10:44 PM
Ya leaf sucks like his brother

it kind of sucks for oregon that denis dickson got injured it would be a whole differenet game with him
Hopefully he is back soon

Fire Haley
11-15-2007, 10:55 PM
The ducks suck.

Another pretender down the drain.

Tap and move up.

verks36
11-15-2007, 11:04 PM
The ducks suck.

Another pretender down the drain.

Tap and move up.

uhhhh... I think you should be taking some of your words back

They are missing DENIS DIXON

He is there Heisman front runner QB of course of you take him away they arent going to be the same team. Without him they cant run the option which there whole offense revolves around

Fire Haley
11-15-2007, 11:27 PM
Bah - they were losing with him. Another overrated team.

If you ain't SEC, you ain't crap.

Arizona has a boneheaded coach too....throwing the ball when he should be running down the clock.

revefsreleets
11-16-2007, 08:59 AM
Killer is a Buckeye, through and through.

Speaking of the Buckeyes, "and then there were 4", and I had Oregon as the team with the easiest path. They still need help, but a win tomorrow in Ann Arbor and another upset or two and they are right back in the NC picture.

Atlanta Dan
11-16-2007, 09:40 AM
There I was peacefully enjoying the game in the first half when who should appear as a phone-in guest on ESPN but Arizona alum Tedy freaking Bruschi.:dang:

As the commentators immediately started throwing mad Pats love Bruschi's way, I of course was forced to switch off the game until I figured Bruschi was gone and it was safe to return.

Apparently no football game is safe from being infected with the virus of Pats worship.

After all the talk about new teams rather than traditional powers playing for th BCS title, after Oregon's tough injury related loss last night, IMO it is shaping up to be Oklahoma -LSU for the title for the 2nd time in 5 years.

revefsreleets
11-16-2007, 12:12 PM
Oklahoma still will have to beat the winner of the Missouri/Kansas game, and they have their own rivalry, too.

LSU has the SEC Championship game, and Arkansas would love to play spoiler.

There is going to be some great football to watch over the next few weeks with major NC implications, that's for sure.

Atlanta Dan
11-16-2007, 12:55 PM
Oklahoma still will have to beat the winner of the Missouri/Kansas game, and they have their own rivalry, too.

LSU has the SEC Championship game, and Arkansas would love to play spoiler.

There is going to be some great football to watch over the next few weeks with major NC implications, that's for sure.

The hope in ATL is that Tennessee loses one of its last 2 to Vandy at home or Kentucky on the road, which probably would mean LSU would be playing a suddenly inspired UGA team in the Georgia Dome for the SEC championship - LSU would want no part of that

revefsreleets
11-16-2007, 01:33 PM
Tennessee has been a gamblers nightmare this year. You never know which team will show up.

Godfather
11-16-2007, 03:24 PM
Better scenario for UGA fans:

Tennessee wins out and wins the East (you'll see why in a minute)

Oklahoma gets upset by Oklahoma State
Missouri beats Kansas to win the North
Two-loss Oklahoma beats Missouri to win the Big XII

Michigan beats Ohio State

Southern Cal beats Arizona State

West Virginia loses one of its last three.

Now UGA's in the top two.

Atlanta Dan
11-16-2007, 06:28 PM

After the season nearly came apart after the Tennessee loss, UGA is just hoping for a BCS Bowl - on that point it might actually work out better not to play LSU and finish with 2 rather than 3 regular losses.

revefsreleets
11-16-2007, 07:57 PM

I like most of it. OSU will beat Michigan, though. Losing to Illinois sealed Michigan's fate. OSU is more talented and balanced on both sides of the ball, has better special teams and is better coached.

Fire Haley
11-16-2007, 09:31 PM
Killer is a Buckeye, through and through.

Correction.....

Buckeyes
Gators
WVU
Boise State

That's my list and I'm sticking to it.