PDA

View Full Version : "Mercury" Morris blasts Patriots

tony hipchest
11-16-2007, 10:33 AM
anyone see this? :toofunny:

http://sportsbiotch.blogspot.com/2007/11/grumpy-old-balding-cocaine-trafficking.html

he basically says the patriots need to stfu and win the next 10 games then come see him. and even then they will still just be the dolphins bitches. :toofunny:

Don’t call me when you’re in my town, call me when you’re on my block, and I see you moving your furniture in next door...And if you win, I'll be dressed up in a tuxedo, waiting on my bride...

WHAAAAAAAP!

fansince'76
11-16-2007, 10:42 AM
See, folks, since I was born outside of the U.S., I never inherited any knowledge on the old school NFL players from my dad like most fans did. So, forgive me if you already knew this, but allow me to share the results of my Wiki research on Mr. Morris....Yes, Mr. Morris, you're right - the Patriots still have a ways to go before they can become the '72 Dolphins of the 21st Century. But they're still pretty damn impressive, and you know it.

Sounds eerily familiar....

silver & black
11-16-2007, 03:50 PM
F*** the Patriots!!! :fingers:

HometownGal
11-16-2007, 04:10 PM
Sounds eerily familiar....

Yes......it does. :scratchchin::privateeyes:

Atlanta Dan
11-16-2007, 04:24 PM
Morris sums up the resentment/hatred of the smug attitude of the Pats and their fans that nobody can even give the Team of Destiny a game on their presumed march to 19-0.

Here is the latest from ESPN Sports Guy and Pats lover Bill Simmons:

By the way, I'm furious about all these Colts injuries that probably killed their season. The football fan in me is furious because this particular Colts team was built for cold weather/January football, which would have made the AFC Championship Game a helluva lot more interesting than the Steelers getting blown out in Foxborough (which is where we're headed). The Patriots fan in me is furious because a 19-0 season wouldn't feel quite the same if they didn't beat the Colts twice.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=simmons/071116&sportCat=nfl:
:mad:

Simmons and the Pats seem pretty confident nothing is going to happen to Brady or Moss between now and February - maybe, maybe not:smile:

fansince'76
11-16-2007, 04:28 PM
Morris sums up the resentment/hatred of the smug attitude of the Pats and their fans that nobody can even give the Team of Destiny a game on their presumed march to 19-0.

Here is the latest from ESPN Sports Guy and Pats lover Bill Simmons:

By the way, I'm furious about all these Colts injuries that probably killed their season. The football fan in me is furious because this particular Colts team was built for cold weather/January football, which would have made the AFC Championship Game a helluva lot more interesting than the Steelers getting blown out in Foxborough (which is where we're headed). The Patriots fan in me is furious because a 19-0 season wouldn't feel quite the same if they didn't beat the Colts twice.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=simmons/071116&sportCat=nfl:
:mad:

Simmons and the Pats seem pretty confident nothing is going to happen to Brady or Moss between now and February - maybe, maybe not:smile:

It will make taking them down all the more satisfying.

Borski
11-16-2007, 05:28 PM

Dont worry, read what else he said

JETS (+9.5) over Steelers
I loved what we saw from "Ben" (as every announcer lovingly calls him) in the Cleveland game last week. You have to admit, he pulled out all the stops to win that one. If you were making a list of quarterbacks you'd want for the next five years, after Brady and Manning, the next two guys would be Romo and "Ben" in some order, and I have absolutely no idea who'd be fifth. Derek Anderson? Carson Palmer? Drew Brees? The only thing we know for sure is that it's definitely NOT Alex Smith. Anyway, I like the way the Steelers are playing right now, but we have too many favorites in that 9- to 11-point range this week, and you know what that means ...

Derek Anderson, are you freakin serious?? see if you makes it threw 2 seasons before you put him that high :banging:

Atlanta Dan
11-16-2007, 05:31 PM
Note the sneer with which Simmons puts "Ben" in quotes - IMO in his heart of hearts Simmons knows the Steelers are one team that can give his boys a game or at least bust them up going into the SB.

sportsbiotch
11-16-2007, 05:31 PM
Yes......it does. :scratchchin::privateeyes:

I was really confused by this comment at first, but now that it's been explained to me, I just want to clear up that I'm not at all who you're thinking I am. That is all.

sportsbiotch
11-16-2007, 05:32 PM
Dont worry, read what else he said

Derek Anderson, are you freakin serious?? see if you makes it threw 2 seasons before you put him that high :banging:

Through...it's through.

tony hipchest
11-16-2007, 05:53 PM
I was really confused by this comment at first, but now that it's been explained to me, I just want to clear up that I'm not at all who you're thinking I am. That is all.lol. i think it was an inside joke.

welcome to the board and thanks for the link to the video :cheers:

HometownGal
11-16-2007, 06:03 PM
Through...it's through.

2 posts in and you're already the spelling police?

OK - you're not who we suspected you may be - sorry 'bout that. You posted something that was very similar to who we thought you could be. Cheerio, pip pip and all that stuff. :cheers:

sportsbiotch
11-16-2007, 06:30 PM

OK - you're not who we suspected you may be - sorry 'bout that. You posted something that was very similar to who we thought you could be. Cheerio, pip pip and all that stuff. :cheers:

Cheerio? Hmm...I'm Russian, so let's make that dosvedanya.

Sorry about the compulsive spelling corrections - I'll try to restrain myself :)

tony hipchest
02-04-2008, 11:04 AM
Memo from Mr. Mercury

Dear Patriots,

Thank you for visiting my neighborhood. I hope you enjoyed your stay on my porch. But it is a new day and time for you to beat it like the scoundrel dogs you are. Please be sure to pick up your shit out of the yard as you leave with your tail between your legs. :poop:

Sincerely,

Your Daddy

Hines0wnz
02-04-2008, 02:37 PM
Memo from Mr. Mercury

That "Perfectville" commercial rawks. :sofunny:

fansince'76
02-04-2008, 02:38 PM
That "Perfectville" commercial rawks. :sofunny:

It's been posted here: http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=23358 :thumbsup:

Hines0wnz
02-04-2008, 02:43 PM
It's been posted here: http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=23358 :thumbsup:

Thanks! :banana:

Atlanta Dan
02-04-2008, 02:44 PM

HTG - let him come back - I'm begging ya:toofunny: