PDA

View Full Version : Playoff Tickets

CowherLover
01-04-2005, 03:03 PM
Alright, if there is by any chance anyone who knows where to get tix for 1st round game, please help a sister out and give me some hook-ups. E-Bay is going to drive me to a divorce because I can't leave the computer and all of the other ticket outlets want your first-born! I played this game with e-bay for the Ratbirds game and the prices started to drop 3 days before the game but then an ice storm came and took my electricity away. So I'd kind of like to seal this deal before then. At any rate, I would appreciate any input or advice on this. Thanks!

SteelersFever
01-04-2005, 09:26 PM
Visit http://www.steelersfever.com/tickets.html and click on "Buy tickets for this event now!". The lowest price I was able to find was $305.00 for section 522. If you want good seating put it on the credit card. LOL.

I haven't checked out any other sources. So, let me know if you find anything lower than the lowest price I posted.

CowherLover
01-05-2005, 11:08 AM
There have been tickets to the Lower Level seats that have gone for $300-$350 on e-bay but you have to dedicate so much time to sitting in front of the computer it gets ridiculous! Due to the weather I'm on line more than I've ever been so I usually don't have the kind of time it takes to dedicate to that stuff. I thought about scalping but I'm not sure if I'll get gouged more that way or better yet, buy bogus tickets. Think I'll stick with my routine and stay home and watch it. I bought tickets to the Cleveland playoff game a few years ago for $200/pc, sitting inSect. 135. Those same seats are going for around $800/pc this year. CRAZY!!! I was hoping a sympathetic season ticket holder would take pity on a fellow fan and sell them at a reasonable price, but that's obviously not going to happen. Tax free profit to good to resist I guess, don't know what I was thinking! Later!

bigdog
01-06-2005, 06:15 PM
I have tickets 4 sale. i have up to 4 tix for playoff game 1 . I will sell you a pair. they are together close to bathrooms in sec 521 they are good seats. I am asking 250 each this is reasonable . The game is sold out and prices are rising as this weekend approaches. let me know either way

bigdog
01-06-2005, 06:28 PM
i have 4 steelers playoff tickets 4 sale. I will sell you a pair if thats what you need. They are in 521 they are good seats close to bathrooms. i am asking 250 each ticket. the game is sold out so if your interested let me know asap prices will increase after this weekends game.

Cowher_Power
01-07-2005, 02:04 AM
i have ?4 ?steelers ?playoff tickets ?4 ?sale. ?I will sell you a pair if thats ?what ?you need. They are in 521 they are ?good ?seats ?close to bathrooms. i am ?asking 250 each ticket. the game is sold out ?so if ?your interested ?let me ?know asap ?prices ?will increase ?after ?this ?weekends ?game.
You got Mail!!

CowherLover
01-07-2005, 11:44 AM
I appreciate the reply, now I have to wait fro my work schedule to be posted. Of course it wouldn't be an issue any other weekend of the year but this one. I'll know by this evening and I'll get back with you AS SOON as I know. Thanks again so much!

Later!

Spike
01-07-2005, 03:38 PM
I have 6 tickets in 2 different areas. 2 of which are in section 538 HH, if anyone has tickets in an area closer to 526 I will make an equal trade.
reply to gene@doverspike.org