PDA

View Full Version : New member from New York,

IwantBigBenskids
11-17-2007, 11:24 AM
I am from a small town in New York and am enrolled in college at this point. I am a diehard steeelers fan. I hate closet steelers fans that come out when they see the steelers doing good. I have four jerseys including an authentic Big Ben college jersey. I am planning on going to my first game next year. That's about it.

Oh yeah, I want James Harrison to break Brady's arm. Amen

fansince'76
11-17-2007, 11:26 AM
Welcome to the board, IwantBigBenskids! :cheers:

If you have any questions or concerns about the site, please feel free to PM (Private Message) myself or HometownGal. Post often and have fun!

xXTheSteelKingsXx
11-17-2007, 02:37 PM
Welcome.

nojobny
11-17-2007, 03:56 PM
Woo-Hoo! New York in the house!

Welcome :tt02::tt02:

(and I totally know what you mean about those fairweather fans. After the SB some people had the nerve to ask me if I was wearing Steelers gear because they won. They learned very quickly the error of their ways)

Crushzilla
11-18-2007, 03:07 AM
Welcome to the SteelersFever family, IwantBigBenskids. :helmet:

Be sure to read the "Laws of the Land" and feel free to contact any member of the Moderation crew with any questions you may have.

Oh yeah, I want James Harrison to break Brady's arm. Amen

I know the game is before Christmas, but Santa has my list... I know he'll do the right thing...

SteelersMongol
11-18-2007, 05:08 AM
Welcome and enjoy.

... Oh yeah, I want James Harrison to break Brady's arm. Amen

:sofunny: Doesn't have to an arm. How about his heart? :thumbsup: Harrison could break Brady's heart. (note, no hobo comment intended!)