PDA

View Full Version : figg backs down to TheWretchedMass, and admits bengals will beat steelers

Go_Cats
10-15-2005, 05:50 PM
http://forums.cincybengals.com/showthread.php?t=7772

Synopsis: Wretched asks figg for a bet for the bengals steelers game, loser leaves forever, figg backs down and says he expects bengals to win.

Figg http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y131/chiefs_no_1/wedgie.gif Wretched

To figg: You have no right to run your mouth this week

tony hipchest
10-15-2005, 06:20 PM
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

so.

are you saying the steelers shouldnt even bother showing up then?

you wish.

it wont be that easy.

print your post on a shirt and wear it to the bengals game....that might help your team win.

Livinginthe past
10-15-2005, 08:01 PM
The Bengals aren't in the same class as the Steelers at this time.

However, if they were to beat the Steelers I would consider them genuine contenders for the SB.

Cheers

NM

BlitzburghRockCity
10-15-2005, 08:11 PM
Its gonna be a good game.. the Steelers / Cats games are usually pretty entertaining..but none the less, I do expect the black n gold to pull it out !

figg
10-15-2005, 08:28 PM
http://forums.cincybengals.com/showthread.php?t=7772

Synopsis: Wretched asks figg for a bet for the bengals steelers game, loser leaves forever, figg backs down and says he expects bengals to win.

Figg http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y131/chiefs_no_1/wedgie.gif Wretched

To figg: You have no right to run your mouth this week

Your a moron. No one cares what happens over at cincybengals.com.
BTW I didnt say the bungals would beat the Steelers. I said I thought their was a chance for them to split the games.

tony hipchest
10-15-2005, 08:36 PM
The Bengals aren't in the same class as the Steelers at this time.

However, if they were to beat the Steelers I would consider them genuine contenders for the SB.

Cheers

NM
you really think so? i think sd, pitt, and indy are the ones who have a realistic chance of knocking off the pats. if you look at all recent superbowls all teams except the giants and panthers knocked on the door in the playoffs for a while before they broke through. phili, oak., st louis, tampa, ravens, tenn., all had playoff experience. if cinci or another unexperienced team were to make itr i think it would be a blowout. nevertheless if it came down to cinci vs. the steelers east (pats.) in an afc game i would be rooting for the bengals. i wouldnt put $$$ on them though :cool:

Go_Cats
10-15-2005, 08:42 PM
BTW I didnt say the bungals would beat the Steelers. I said I thought their was a chance for them to split the games.
Figg you clearly implied you thought the Bengals would win.

Livinginthe past
10-15-2005, 08:47 PM

If you said they would split - then clearly you think they will win one of the games.

figg
10-15-2005, 09:01 PM
If you said they would split - then clearly you think they will win one of the games.

I said I thought they would split last year. They definitely have a chance to win no doubt. Thats not the reason I didnt bet him though.

BlitzburghRockCity
10-15-2005, 11:29 PM
Me thinks there's lots more to this story... :uhh: :yep:

bengalsfan21
10-15-2005, 11:40 PM
Cats???????? Do you ever give up.............Word of advise, talking smack is so much easier and enjoyable after a win and after a loss you still need to show up and take the smack like a man..............Now leave figg alone he is good ppl :cheers:.............
I want you to publicly appologize to him now :grin:

Koopa
10-16-2005, 12:15 AM
dude why you bringing stuff from another forum here? you trying to turn us against one of our own? who cares if he said the bengals have a chance to split? i know i don't cause it's the truth, on any given sunday anything can happen. hell we could lose twice to the ravens, shit happens. he's smart for not takin the bet. the best chance for the benglas to win is next week cause ben and hines are broken.

Cape Cod Steel Head
10-16-2005, 08:12 AM
In the begining of the year when guessing what our record will be for the year I always split our divisonal games, except of course for the Brownies. So I dont see what the big deal is. We may split the regular season, but rest assured we wont lose in the post season.

Iron City Hangover
10-18-2005, 11:58 AM
Me thinks there's lots more to this story... :uhh: :yep:
I think either cats and figg are brother and sister or jilted lovers. This is the third thread that I've seen these two at it like kiddies.

NotDarkYet
10-18-2005, 01:26 PM

When pointing out a negative reference to the intelligence of someone, you should be aware of the differences of your and you're.

**The More You Know** *shootingstar*

Iron City Hangover
10-18-2005, 01:32 PM
When pointing out a negative reference to the intelligence of someone, you should be aware of the differences of your and you're.

:rofl: that is great

figg
10-18-2005, 01:50 PM

Wow you got me lol
So this means you didnt understand what I said or that Cats isnt a moron? :rolleyes:

NotDarkYet
10-18-2005, 02:03 PM
Wow you got me lol
So this means you didnt understand what I said or that Cats isnt a moron? :rolleyes:

No, I understood. And he certainly is. BUT it doesnt make you look to have the credibility to make such claims. ;)