PDA

View Full Version : I bid you all a fare adieu...

Suitanim
10-15-2005, 08:32 PM
This MB was kind of cool, and there were some cool-assed people here, but I have to leave. Thanks to all for your hospitality, and I'll be PM'ing Living my email so we can finish our bet off...

BlitzburghRockCity
10-15-2005, 09:10 PM
Now just where do u think u r going !!!???

Chickadee
10-15-2005, 11:10 PM
This MB was kind of cool, and there were some cool-assed people here, but I have to leave. Thanks to all for your hospitality, and I'll be PM'ing Living my email so we can finish our bet off...

Don't go leaving now! :bouncy:

BlitzburghRockCity
10-16-2005, 12:27 AM
Yep, u cant leave, u know u dont wanna !! :grin: now stop goofing around and get to posting again :rofl:

bengalsfan21
10-16-2005, 12:41 AM
Was it something I said? or does my under arms stink?

Koopa
10-16-2005, 12:43 AM
why you leaving mayne? that sucks you's a cool dude. well i guess i'll chunk a duece to you mayne and keep repping the black and gold

BlitzburghRockCity
10-16-2005, 02:38 AM
Was it something I said? or does my under arms stink?

Do we have to choose one or the other? :rofl:

TasmanianTroy271
10-16-2005, 03:01 AM
Why is Suit leaving? did something happen in a thread i missed? someone point me towards it, and by the way, SUIT, DON'T LEAVE! If you leave, you're letting the bungals win! :P

Prosdo
10-16-2005, 03:53 AM
I hope you change your mind Suit. You are a pretty cool guy and I would hope you would stick around. If not it was great having you here. Take care of yourself.

SteelersFever
10-16-2005, 01:08 PM

Kind of cool? Let us know how we can make it better. Leave us with some suggestions. :grin:

BlitzburghRockCity
10-16-2005, 01:10 PM
Better yet, don't leave at all !!

Livinginthe past
10-16-2005, 02:46 PM
It will be a shame to see you go - as I said in my PM to you Suit.

Enjoyed our debates on here that stayed the right side of tasteful - just!

Im sure you have your reasons for leaving - I look forward to collecting that $10.

Best Of Luck

NM

BlitzburghRockCity
10-16-2005, 05:14 PM
and when you loose that 10.00, please post up here :grin: :wink:

Livinginthe past
10-16-2005, 08:40 PM
and when you loose that 10.00, please post up here :grin: :wink:

Hey you bet I will - if we lose it.......

3-3 is not such a bad position to be in considering what we have to put up with injury wise this year - plus the standard of competition and 4 road games out of 6.

We need a fit Dillon and a minimum of two D players back - Bruschi and Gay/ Poole would be a massive upgrade.

Duane Starks almost single handedly lost us our game today - im sure you know what that feels like after watching Mad-pox take the helm for a game.

Still at least it reiterates Big Bens value as a QB......

Cheers

NM

BB2W
10-16-2005, 11:30 PM
Why would you leave Suit??? Why would anyone leave because someone dislikes your favorite NASCAR driver? I should have never started that thread... briers never play nice. :redface:

Why is Suit leaving? did something happen in a thread i missed? someone point me towards it, and by the way, SUIT, DON'T LEAVE! If you leave, you're letting the bungals win! :P
It happened in The NASCAR Thread... SteelerzGirl left too. :hunch:

I apologize if I pissed you off, but I thought the "buh-bye then" post was BS. You should not be leaving, this is silly...

link....... http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=1671

BlitzburghRockCity
10-17-2005, 12:02 AM
Hey you bet I will - if we lose it.......

3-3 is not such a bad position to be in considering what we have to put up with injury wise this year - plus the standard of competition and 4 road games out of 6.

We need a fit Dillon and a minimum of two D players back - Bruschi and Gay/ Poole would be a massive upgrade.

Duane Starks almost single handedly lost us our game today - im sure you know what that feels like after watching Mad-pox take the helm for a game.

Still at least it reiterates Big Bens value as a QB......

Cheers

NM

I know ur good for it, ur cool... I just love raggin on ya :grin:

Ambridge
10-17-2005, 08:34 AM
Hey Suit! :nono:

I hope this is some kind or joke or misunderstanding???
This board is much-much better in many different respects than where we use to post at and I think you know that.
Don't make me come out to Ohio and throw a beer at you.

I expect to still see you here!!!!!

Suitanim-:buttkick:-Ambridge

Koopa
10-17-2005, 02:58 PM
smh @ this dude leaving cause someone don't like yo favorite race car driver