PDA

View Full Version : anyone with sunday ticket have superfan?

BigBen2WardPITT
11-18-2007, 02:27 PM
Is it possible if you have superticket for someone else to use superfan? It was just a crazy idea i had, because we cant get directv in our area, and i know they have superfan to watch games online, but you must first have sunday ticket, so if someone has sunday ticket wouldnt they love to just be the greatest person ever and post their username and password?

yea not a chance in hell?

thought so.

stupid directv monopoly.

fansince'76
11-18-2007, 02:36 PM
Is it possible if you have superticket for someone else to use superfan? It was just a crazy idea i had, because we cant get directv in our area, and i know they have superfan to watch games online, but you must first have sunday ticket, so if someone has sunday ticket wouldnt they love to just be the greatest person ever and post their username and password?

thought so.

stupid directv monopoly.

I think DirecTV would get suspicious if all of a sudden 300+ folks were logged into Superfan through the same account. :chuckle:

BigBen2WardPITT
11-18-2007, 06:02 PM
nahhhhhhh

haha

they wouldnt know..

but on a more serious note, directv is a mess, i know people that have bought things off payperview and such and just left their phone line disconnected from the line, and could just buy as much as they want without paying as long as they never plugged it back in... i never did it because i was scared of the directv lords fining me like crazy..

but just saying, directv doesnt have the greatest control over things.

Atlanta Dan
11-20-2007, 04:30 PM

thought so.

stupid directv monopoly.

My experience with DirecTV is that they will negotiate anything - paying full price to DirecTV for anything is like paying sticker price for a car - I can assure you Superfan is available as a throw-in to Sunday Ticket customers who take the right negotiating approach.

Since they know you are not a dish customer for them, call them and see what they will sell a computer password to you for.

To help move the negotiations along, tell them you will write your congresspersons and PA Senator Arlen Specter (aka the Senator from Comcast) if they will not provide access to their monopoly via the only way you can purchase it.:smile: