PDA

View Full Version : Steelers a fraud

jjpro11
11-18-2007, 08:13 PM
this guy is unbelievable. i havent seen any tv commentator take so many shots at a team than he has all season.

SteelersGirlTN7
11-18-2007, 08:15 PM
he just said we dont know how to handle our own success

Atlanta Dan
11-18-2007, 08:16 PM
Thank God i am in media blackout mode and missed it

MACH1
11-18-2007, 08:17 PM
Just watching the pregame show for tonights game and collinsworthless said the steelers are Just as he thought - a fraud. :shake01:

jjpro11
11-18-2007, 08:18 PM
he just said we dont know how to handle our own success

we dont.. but we arent frauds. our problem all year has been getting up for games against shit teams. that doesnt make you a fraud, it means you lack discipline.

fansince'76
11-18-2007, 08:18 PM
Yep, and I really care what that pencil-neck geek has to say about anything. :coffee:

meanjoecoop
11-18-2007, 08:19 PM
It is really sad. He still hates the Steelers so much that it is all he can talk about it. Im sure it burns him up inside just to have to sit next to the bus.

revefsreleets
11-18-2007, 08:20 PM
Have you seen our offensive line play? How about our special teams? Do you know that Ben has been sacked 30 times this year?

I'm not sure Collinsworth is wrong.

meanjoecoop
11-18-2007, 08:24 PM
Have you seen our offensive line play? How about our special teams? Do you know that Ben has been sacked 30 times this year?

I'm not sure Collinsworth is wrong.

He may be right...but he's still a putz for constantly being obsessed with pointing it out.

fansince'76
11-18-2007, 08:26 PM
He may be right...but he's still a putz for constantly being obsessed with pointing it out.

And then backpedaling after we win a couple in a row, which is what he was doing last week. Collinsworth is a jerk and he always has been.

BozMan
11-18-2007, 08:29 PM
Collinsworth is a fraud for having the job he has.

Edman
11-18-2007, 08:35 PM
Ah, didn't take long for the Steelers to fall out of favor with the media and fanbase.

jjpro11
11-18-2007, 08:39 PM
Ah, didn't take long for the Steelers to fall out of favor with the media and fanbase.

its good that we do, because they always come back motivated and play well.. but collinsworth is a douche.

therocksteeler
11-18-2007, 08:48 PM
Agreed JJPRO11........very true!

revefsreleets
11-18-2007, 09:02 PM
Woah! I'm usually the Steelers biggest cheerleader. But we have lost 3 straight road games to 3 shitty teams. That denotes a huge problem.

Edman
11-18-2007, 09:11 PM
Woah! I'm usually the Steelers biggest cheerleader. But we have lost 3 straight road games to 3 shitty teams. That denotes a huge problem.

The Bengals are a shitty team...

X-Terminator
11-18-2007, 09:12 PM

We beat the Bungles 3 weeks ago on the road. But it's still 3 losses to bad teams in the last 4 road games.

revefsreleets
11-18-2007, 09:16 PM
Yeah, I forgot about that. But the Bengals backs hadn't been broken at that point. They still thought they were an elite AFC team. We broke their backs.

Fact is, we play WAY down to our inferior competition on the road.

Infamix
11-18-2007, 09:18 PM
I have seen Collinsworth give the Steelers credit many times before, he's just stating his opinion...not a personal insult to the orginization or the fans. (no collinsworth lover :flap:)

ShutDown24
11-18-2007, 09:30 PM
We will see what he says when the Steelers give me my birthday present on Dec. 9th.

HometownGal
11-18-2007, 09:38 PM
Who cares what a guy who actually looks like a penis says? Loser.

TopDawg1977
11-18-2007, 09:47 PM
i can't stand the steelers......but they are not a fraud, not in the least. what does Collinsworth know anyway? let us not forget.....he WAS a bungle.....so that may cloud his judgment a bit.

stillers4me
11-18-2007, 09:54 PM
Just watching the pregame show for tonights game and collinsworthless said the steelers are Just as he thought - a fraud. :shake01:

And the Bungals are exactly what we thought they were from the beginning of the season. :dang:

stillers4me
11-18-2007, 09:55 PM

:sofunny:

TopDawg1977
11-18-2007, 09:57 PM

i have to agree with that one.....collinsworth has always been and always will be a douche:cheers:

HometownGal
11-18-2007, 09:57 PM
:sofunny:

A limp penis at that. :yuck:

Haiku_Dirtt
11-18-2007, 10:07 PM
Thank God i am in media blackout mode and missed it

What's more unwatchable? The media or Starks/Colon?

I'm leaning towards the media. And how bad is that.

klick81
11-18-2007, 10:12 PM

My penis takes offense to that. WE DEMAND AN APOLOGY!!!

Hines0wnz
11-18-2007, 10:16 PM
He may be an ex-Bungle, a jerk and look like a limp dick but he isnt far from the truth. And believe me, I want him to eat those words before the Pats let him finish his deep throating on them.

SteelerFanInTX210
11-18-2007, 10:18 PM
well doesnt he have the right to say it, listen i hate hearing it as much as the next guy but damn, why the hell do we always do shitty against whats supposed to be one of the shittiest defenses around just like with denver and just like with arizona we are suppose to pummel those teams, ben got sacked like 8 times against a shitty D, Willie got like 38 yards if that. im freaking fuming here im so damn mad.

delhess
11-18-2007, 10:24 PM
i want to be mad at him, but the steelers still have a lot to prove. i believe the afc is on the verge of slipping into mediocrity.. except for the pats. i hate to say it, and maybe it's just that low feeling after a loss.

not sure what i think right now.

how about this. would you feel good if the steelers had pulled this one out w/ a missed field goal or something??

i hate to see them play like this, but i is almost better to lose then just play bad and barely win. am i the only one who see's it that way?

Dynasty
11-18-2007, 11:14 PM
I agree with you to a point... Its always better to win, but still, i can see what you mean. It kindof opens the eyes of the team to their mistakes etc.

BurghZ0n3
11-19-2007, 12:17 AM
this guy is unbelievable. i havent seen any tv commentator take so many shots at a team than he has all season.

did he really say that??? WOW...what a drag!!!! COLLINSBURP said otherwise when he saw Ben "unbelievable" crushing the Eagles in 2004....he made a LOT of great remarks about our team back then....U NEVER can trust a (or ex) Bungo then...:banging:

Newzfoxjr
11-19-2007, 10:03 AM
Collinsworth is a loser, his opinions are always stupid, and he's all over the Patriots this year, saying they are the best team ever by far and they're going to go 19-0 and shit. So it's obvious he's just looking for the most popular ******* opinion to look cool.

steelpride12
11-19-2007, 03:42 PM
You know he has a huge right to call us a fraud right.
We play good against good teams and poor against $hit teams come on that down right pathetic.
The steelers are better than that, but for some reason against these teams like the jets there is no passion or will or want in the win!
I will say this i think we can prove our selves in the playoffs by hopefully winning the first 2 games and prob. losing the AFC championship to the pats!

Dino 6 Rings
11-19-2007, 03:51 PM
The only thing I can look forward to is that we seem to get UP for good teams, and that's all we'll see in the playoffs so there is hope. As for Collingsworth, the guy has ripped the steelers every single year he's been in TV. He can't be on a show with Terry B because Terry wanted to kick his arse of his biased. So basically, Collins is to Steelers fans what Kryptonite is to Superman...he's a Cincy homer and always will be.

msafford
11-19-2007, 06:53 PM
The only thing I can look forward to is that we seem to get UP for good teams, and that's all we'll see in the playoffs so there is hope. As for Collingsworth, the guy has ripped the steelers every single year he's been in TV. He can't be on a show with Terry B because Terry wanted to kick his arse of his biased. So basically, Collins is to Steelers fans what Kryptonite is to Superman...he's a Cincy homer and always will be.

I think you spelled "homer" wrong. shouldn't it have an "o" on the end instead of the "er?" Just trying to help. :smile:

brownsbucks
11-19-2007, 07:39 PM
Collinsworth is a stupid dork. I'll agree with you guys on that one. However, your team is pretty unpredictable. I couldn't believe it when I saw 7 sacks. Ouch.

Crushzilla
11-19-2007, 07:47 PM
As my first order of Moderating business I am banning Chris Collinsworth from anything football related.

I've been clenching my fists at my T.V. screen far too long when it comes to this guy.

Only thing that will shut him up is Super Bowl victory. Even then I'm willing to venture a guess that it won't happen.

I'm not really shocked, though. Look where he comes from...

therocksteeler
11-19-2007, 08:06 PM
LOL.....dont take what he says to heart....Only thing I would say to Chris C. if I met up with him would be ...damn dog eat a sandwich or sumtin. Don't your mamma feed you? Well you dress like you still live with your momma anywayz.

HometownGal
11-19-2007, 09:53 PM
Collinsworth is a stupid dork. I'll agree with you guys on that one. However, your team is pretty unpredictable. I couldn't believe it when I saw 7 sacks. Ouch.

Yeah - the Browns found out how unpredictable the Steelers are a few weeks ago, huh? Ouch. :toofunny:

fugawzi
11-19-2007, 10:00 PM
cris collinsworth is a douche who has a man crush on the entire patriots organization

stillers4me
11-19-2007, 10:12 PM
cris collinsworth is a douche who has a man crush on the entire patriots organization

I like you already.

tony hipchest
11-19-2007, 10:14 PM
cris collinsworth is a douche nobody has lathered a vagina like chris collinsworth has. his inverse ball washing definitely gets old quick.

steel striker
11-19-2007, 10:27 PM
Yes we are playing down to our competion and, yesterday like everyone else I was not happy. Atleast we have won our division games and still in good shape. Collinsworth is a homer and so Chris how did Carson Palmer do yesyerday?? Four picks and If Ben had a game like that the media would have beat Ben up about it. That stil pisses me off to no end! Now we have to start beating these teams that we should beat. As bad as we played we still only lost by three. We just have to take care of business from here on out.

stillers4me
11-19-2007, 10:32 PM
Chris Collinsworthless is a fraud.

He is masquerading as someone with an intelligent opinion.

hellbread
11-20-2007, 01:37 AM
ive gotten use to the crap that comes out of 3/4 of these so called 'experts' im not saying im a expert. but to call the steelers 'frauds' for losing to a decent team that could very well be 7-3 is just stupid. hell they wouldnt even consider ben a 'good' quarterback until peyton threw 6 ints against the bolts. but the thing ive noticed is that the steelers thrive off this crap so w/e they can say what they want.