PDA

View Full Version : USC vs. asu

Haiku_Dirtt
11-18-2007, 10:49 PM
The Sun Devils demand a little respect . Nary a word outside of Tempe puts ASU in the NC game. And that's just plain wrong. WRONG. But the problem I'm having is deciding on the size of the platter. How big is a Sun Devil? Is 20 minutes per pound standard?

And now that I welcome Oregon and Oklahoma to the show already in progress - teams with two losses - a sad irony is unfolding. And that is USC is winning with forks dangling from its hindquarters.

This season is becoming about who is injured and when. The chances for USC to steal the Rose Bowl bid have soared. And with it the chance to whip OSU.

LET THE GAMES BEGIN.:wantsome:

revefsreleets
11-19-2007, 10:00 AM
With the media saying it's almost impossible for OSU to make the big game, they probably consider it totally impossible for ASU to make it. The reality is it only takes one more upset.

Haiku_Dirtt
11-23-2007, 03:05 AM
Okay. I'll refrain from the over the top hyperbole which I consistently violate.

And I suspect UCLA will screw things up by folding with pocket aces this week. They'll steal the pot with 9-2 unsuited though. But only if every one else folds. :shake01:

FYI...This is a very very young squad. It would suck not to get the chance to hand humiliation to Tressell & Co.

revefsreleets
11-23-2007, 05:34 PM
As Lee Corso would say:

NOT SO FAST!

The way to beat OSU is spread the field and have a running athletic QB. Unless there is another QB on the roster for the Trojans we haven't seen yet, they have pocket passers. Don't believe me? The last time the Buckeyes lost to a classic pocket passer was in 2004. They've gone about 40-4 since with losses only to Juice Williams, Tim Tebow and a bunch of smoke and mirrors, Michael Robinson and Vince Young.

But I have this feeling that there are bigger things on the Buckeyes plate awaiting them this year.