PDA

View Full Version : McNabb is hurt again.

SteelCityMan786
11-18-2007, 11:47 PM
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21869370/

ShutDown24
11-18-2007, 11:50 PM
I saw that... Maybe the Bears will trade for him and Ricky Williams next year lol...

MasterOfPuppets
11-18-2007, 11:50 PM
anyone wanna bet that mcnabb is in a bears uni next year ?

MasterOfPuppets
11-18-2007, 11:51 PM
I saw that... Maybe the Bears will trade for him and Ricky Williams next year lol...lol...damn ,beat me to it.

revefsreleets
11-19-2007, 10:10 AM
I sat next to a couple Bears fans yesterday. Good guys, knowledgable about the game, pulled for the Steelers. They completely agreed that the Bears now are very much like the Steelers under Kordell. They win in spite of poor and/or inconsistent QB play.

The Bears desperately need a marquee QB. If they don't grab McNabb, there will be a few good options coming out this year.

Big D
11-26-2007, 06:06 PM
am i the only one that thinks the eagles are better off without mcscrub

SteelCityMan786
11-26-2007, 06:11 PM
am i the only one that thinks the eagles are better off without mcscrub

I think they are as well. McNabb is done.

steelpride12
11-26-2007, 06:52 PM
After what A.J. Feely did to the Pats Mcnabb better get healthy quick!

Big D
11-26-2007, 06:54 PM
After what A.J. Feely did to the Pats Mcnabb better get healthy quick!

look at the road mcscrub had the eagles on before he got hurt last year. I dont know how is more overrated. Mcnabb or vince young

Aussie_steeler
11-27-2007, 05:21 AM
Feeley's play raises more uncertainly for McNabb's future By Adam Schefter | NFL Network
One team admitted it called the Eagles before the trade deadline to inquire about McNabb only to be told that Philadelphia wanted three first-round picks in return for its veteran quarterback.
When teams inquire about McNabb this off-season -? and there will be, at the very least, a small line of them with all the organizations in need of a quarterback -- the Eagles' asking price will determine whether or not the face of their franchise returns.

Eagles owner Jeffrey Lurie is enamored with draft picks like few in the league, and an attractive enough package of them could be enough to pry loose McNabb and make the blockbuster happen.

http://www.nfl.com/nflnetwork/story;jsessionid=F25568FE22C148E85553629E2E99FE8E? id=09000d5d8048fa6e&template=with-video&confirm=true

I have always thought that McNabb was way over rated but to be considered to be worth three first round picks by the Eagles is just pure insanity.

But I guess some team or teams would flush any rebuilding policy down the drain to jump on the McNabb appreciation bandwagon. If they are stupid enough to pay that amount of draft picks for McNabb then the Eagles would jump at such a deal. What a way to reload for the future.

Any suggestions out there as to what teams would be crazy enough to make a run at McNabb????

fansince'76
11-27-2007, 12:58 PM
I think they are as well. McNabb is done.

McNabb is done in Philly. Jeff Garcia bailed them out last season, and A.J. Feeley almost got them a win against the Cheatriots in Foxboro. McNabb just can't seem to stay healthy.

Edman
11-27-2007, 01:10 PM
McNabb is finished in Philly. He's too damned hurt all the time. And he hasn't been the same since T.O left. Not to mention he's a choker.

Godfather
11-27-2007, 08:38 PM
McNabb was a great quarterback once. But he's been hurt four times in six years. He's just too brittle to be a franchise QB.

Chicago would be a good fit for him. Hometown boy, and he's a lot better than anything they have. But only a moron would trade three #1 picks for a 30 year old quarterback. Even if you get Peyton for it you're mortgaging too much of your future.