PDA

View Full Version : The Browns must bring out the best in Pittsburgh

UK CANDY BEE
11-19-2007, 01:49 AM
......... but what the heck happened in New York (actually, in NJ) today ???? :dang:

Why couldn't you have played that way LAST week ??

We would have whupped you guys by 14 !!

........and to think one of my last posts from last week was.........

"enjoy your vacation vs the Jest" !!!

Maybe I'll have to come back EVERY week and proclaim your impending victory !!

:computer: ........that is, if it'll put a whammy on ya !!

fansince'76
11-19-2007, 01:54 AM
......... but what the heck happened in New York (actually, in NJ) today ???? :dang:

And if my aunt would have been born with a pecker, she'd be my uncle. :coffee:

RoethlisBURGHer
11-19-2007, 08:24 AM
And if my aunt would have been born with a pecker, she'd be my uncle. :coffee:

:sofunny::toofunny::sofunny::toofunny:

HometownGal
11-19-2007, 09:08 AM

Without the 21 points the Steelers gave the Brownies on a silver platter last week, no - you wouldn't have "whupped" us by 14 points. :dang:

jjpro11
11-19-2007, 10:26 AM
the browns are the luckiest team in football right now. they could very easily be on a 3 game losing streak. stealing one vs seattle, losing to us, lucking out from another second half meltdown sunday.. hell, if steven jackson didnt get hurt you would have probably lost that one. its just ridiculous luck.

CB1977
11-19-2007, 10:43 AM
It's about time the Browns catch a break. We won this game fairly, although we were robbed of 104 total yards of penalties to the Ravens 15???!!! This was probably one of the worst officiated games I've seen in a long time. Ngata should have been ejected for sucker punching Joe Thomas but was only slapped with a penalty, while Jamal Lewis got the same type of penalty for spiking the ball out of bounds??? I can go on and on but, anyone that watched the game can figure this one out for themselves.
To call us lucky is so far from the truth but, the sun was shining on us yesterday in Modell land and God, it felt GOOD.

ShutDown24
11-19-2007, 11:56 AM

We couldn't play like that last week because it was the fricking Browns. I think it is just unexplainibly impossible to play that bad against the Browns. Pittsburgh's superiority over Cleveland has an aura that protects from that kind of loss. Plus the Jets had 2 1/2 weeks to gameplan for us, the Browns didn't. Even if Crennel had that kind of time he couldn't do anything with it anyway.

CB1977
11-19-2007, 01:37 PM
We couldn't play like that last week because it was the fricking Browns. I think it is just unexplainibly impossible to play that bad against the Browns. Pittsburgh's superiority over Cleveland has an aura that protects from that kind of loss. Plus the Jets had 2 1/2 weeks to gameplan for us, the Browns didn't. Even if Crennel had that kind of time he couldn't do anything with it anyway.

excuses...excuses..... :yawn:

The Duke
11-19-2007, 03:45 PM
I don't know, but to me the browns deserve their wins, of course the close game against us was mostly our special teams fault, the other games the have won fair and square, and some on the last second, those to me are the greater victories.

Keep going Browns, let the best team win the AFC North

UK CANDY BEE
11-19-2007, 06:24 PM
Well, whatever it was that happened vs the Jets, you folks were sure talking about it A TON !!

Over a HUNDRED pages in a gameday thread ??

WOW !!

I am sure it would have been an entertaining read for a Browns fan such as myself, but I simply don't have that kind of time !!!

tony hipchest
11-19-2007, 07:17 PM
Well, whatever it was that happened vs the Jets, you folks were sure talking about it A TON !!

WOW !!

I am sure it would have been an entertaining read for a Browns fan such as myself, but I simply don't have that kind of time !!!
steelerfans do know how to talk some football...

revefsreleets
11-19-2007, 07:41 PM

WOW !!

And who would think that you would? Between World of Warcraft, your LARP club, ham radio operating, helping your mom with the chores around the house you still live in and your part time job at Taco Bell, nobody would ever expect a busy fella such as yourself time for much of anything else.

Stlrs4Life
11-19-2007, 08:10 PM
The Ravens and Billick gave you that game yesterday. If Billick runs the ball on 3rd and 1, instead of passing, let's the clock run down just before a delay of game penalty, call the time out, kick the FG then. Game is over, the Stains don't have enough time left on the clock.

CB1977
11-20-2007, 08:12 AM
The game wasn't "given" to us...we EARNED it!!!!!

C'mon, give credit where credit is due, even if you're a Steeler fan and you're talking about the Browns.

Jman
11-20-2007, 09:49 AM
Ngata should have been ejected for sucker punching Joe Thomas but was only slapped with a penalty, while Jamal Lewis got the same type of penalty for spiking the ball out of bounds???

You're serious? There was a punch at Joe Thomas from a Raven?

mamuhmia
11-20-2007, 10:17 AM
There was a punch from Ngata to Thomas while Thomas was on the ground. Oh yeah, and a ref was standing right there about a foot or two away watching it happen. But anyways, here's a funny video I think Steeler fans might even find funny. It's titled "Derek Anderson Tells Matt Stover What's Up". Stover's reaction is priceless. Not intending this to be smack, I just found it funny. :sofunny:

Shoot...won't let me post it...not enough posts yet. Oh well...look it up on google or youtube..it's worth it.

Borski
11-20-2007, 10:30 AM
I don't know, but to me the browns deserve their wins, of course the close game against us was mostly our special teams fault, the other games the have won fair and square, and some on the last second, those to me are the greater victories.

Keep going Browns, let the best team win the AFC North

Yeah, I agree, they deserve the ones that they won. I think its kinda funny they are our toughest competition in the AFCN this year....I never would have predicted that. must feel good for there fans to know they have a shot to make the playoffs this year.

Borski
11-20-2007, 10:34 AM
There was a punch from Ngata to Thomas while Thomas was on the ground. Oh yeah, and a ref was standing right there about a foot or two away watching it happen. But anyways, here's a funny video I think Steeler fans might even find funny. It's titled "Derek Anderson Tells Matt Stover What's Up". Stover's reaction is priceless. Not intending this to be smack, I just found it funny. :sofunny:

Shoot...won't let me post it...not enough posts yet. Oh well...look it up on google or youtube..it's worth it.

I cant find it, maybe you can post the link in chunks?

mamuhmia
11-20-2007, 10:41 AM
Okay...go to google. Type in "Matt Stover Derek Anderson". Enter.

Then at the top of the page, there should be a link for "Video". Click that, and the vid should come up.

Watch and enjoy. :thumbsup:

Lord Stiller
11-20-2007, 11:38 AM
I cant find it, maybe you can post the link in chunks?

here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLSMDsFuQ-0

LMFAO @ the dumb Ravens. They are still complaining about it here in BAltimore. Bottom line is the refs got the call right

Steelman16
11-20-2007, 03:37 PM
That was awesome! lol :toofunny: :toofunny:

UK CANDY BEE
05-17-2008, 10:49 AM
Does it suprise anyone that the video is not viewable any longer on YouTube because the NFL is claiming a copyright ??

The NFL just get LAMER and LAMER !!

revefsreleets
05-17-2008, 06:42 PM
Good ole Buckeye Dan. How's Ben been looking in going through his progressions, lately, Dan?

UK CANDY BEE
05-19-2008, 08:42 AM
He hasn't been doing it much lately, it being the offseason and all........

.......he'll need to run through them MIGHTY QUICKLY in week two because I really doubt that he wants Shaun Rogers to fall on top of him !!

lilyoder6
05-19-2008, 11:31 AM
shaun rogers won't be able to catch ben.. he is too much of a fat ass to track anyone down.. he might fall on top of the center and then ask 4 a breather to catch some air and a doughnut

TackleMeBen
05-19-2008, 04:17 PM
shaun rogers won't be able to catch ben.. he is too much of a fat ass to track anyone down.. he might fall on top of the center and then ask 4 a breather to catch some air and a doughnut
:toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:, thanks i just spit water all over my computer..