PDA

View Full Version : If I have one more person come up to my office.....

BlastFurnace
11-19-2007, 02:19 PM
and trash talk about the Jets...

I don't trash talk when other people's teams loose. It's not my style...but...everyone within a 30 foot radius of my office just feels the need to rub every single Steelers loss in.

Anyone else getting this today at a relentless pace?

Cape Cod Steel Head
11-19-2007, 02:35 PM

I don't trash talk when other people's teams loose. It's not my style...but...everyone within a 30 foot radius of my office just feels the need to rub every single Steelers loss in.

Anyone else getting this today at a relentless pace?Hell Yes. It's even worse when the people doing it are Pats fans.

KYSteelersfan
11-19-2007, 02:41 PM
I got this treatment last night.

I simply told them, "Hey, the Steelers sucked today. But the real game is Dec.9"

revefsreleets
11-19-2007, 05:14 PM
I just got this at the grocery store. I had my Steelers 75th hat on, and a couple of kids who stock shelves started talking shit. I felt too bad for them to respond. They already have a tough life ahead of them, as they looked like they were in their mid-twenties and still stocking shelves at a grocery store, not to mention the fact that they are Browns fans. The deck is already stacked pretty high against them

BlastFurnace
11-19-2007, 05:19 PM
I just got this at the grocery store. I had my Steelers 75th hat on, and a couple of kids who stock shelves started talking shit. I felt too bad for them to respond. They already have a tough life ahead of them, as they looked like they were in their mid-twenties and still stocking shelves at a grocery store, not to mention the fact that they are Browns fans. The deck is already stacked pretty high against them

LOL....very funny!

HometownGal
11-19-2007, 05:41 PM

Keep a picture of the 5 Steelers Lombardis in your desk drawer or in a frame on your desk. Start humming the "Here We Go" song and show 'em your pic whenever they start that sh it. :thumbsup:

SteelCityMan786
11-19-2007, 05:46 PM
I get it, but I fire it right back.

Infamix
11-19-2007, 05:57 PM
I didn't get any...yet, but that's because they know whats coming to them if they do :wantsome:

stillers4me
11-19-2007, 06:08 PM
A Bungles fan got in my face today. I told him there was a difference in our loss and their loss. We don't suck EVERY week.

fansince'76
11-19-2007, 07:25 PM
A Bungles fan got in my face today. I told him there was a difference in our loss and their loss. We don't suck EVERY week.

You mean there's one that hasn't jumped off that bandwagon yet? :coffee:

Steelerstrength
11-19-2007, 07:26 PM
I was a little too pissed for my friends to rub it in. They know better.

But now I have to be mature about it because it's the next day, and I'm over it. Time to move on to the next game, but not forget about the way it felt. The team just has to step-up and play Steelers football for the remainder of the season!

(Tell them all to Fu** Off!):helmet:

nojobny
11-19-2007, 08:30 PM
Yeah... I got some from the fans last night at the stadium.

No matter what they said to me I just replied "It's okay, we're still in the playoffs. You enjoy your number two pick in the draft.' It pretty much shut them up.

Thankfully there were soooo many Steeler fans at the game that they couldn't give us too much shite about the loss.

fansince'76
11-19-2007, 08:34 PM
That's one good thing about living in Broncos country (besides the mountains and 300+ days of sunshine every year) - there really isn't much Steelers hate around here. I didn't even take much ribbing when we lost to the Broncos earlier this year.

MACH1
11-19-2007, 08:41 PM
I didn't get it that much, but it is good to be the boss. :wink02:

MasterOfPuppets
11-19-2007, 09:25 PM
one good shot of pepper spray will shut em up.....:thumbsup:

Preacher
11-19-2007, 10:26 PM
Well...

This is my day off... and in my office, I work with only two other people, neither of which are football fans. So I don't usually have to deal with it.

stlrtruck
11-20-2007, 10:32 AM
I got a phone call the night after the game with the "here's your sign" question - "What happen today?"

I don't know - we lost!

lamberts-lost-tooth
11-20-2007, 11:17 AM

I'm in "Bears" territory....I dont think anyone here has the intestinal fortitude to make fun of the 7-3 Steelers.

KYSteelersfan
11-20-2007, 11:45 AM
You mean there's one that hasn't jumped off that bandwagon yet? :coffee:

Must be Chris Henry's underage girlfriend :sofunny:

RoethlisBURGHer
11-20-2007, 12:34 PM
I've gotten it...I just remind the Clowns fans that they don't have any rights to talk shit about anything until they finally beat us.