PDA

View Full Version : Nice Game!

brownsbucks
11-19-2007, 07:34 PM
You guys keep this up and you may just hand over the division title to the Browns.:cheers:

Yeah, yeah, you beat us twice. But it seems that you can't beat a bad team on the road.:banging:

What's up with the special teams coverage?:dang:

Seriously, I think that you'll still probably take the division by one or two games but jeez. The lack of focus is unreal. 7 QB sacks? Ouch.:jawdrop:

tony hipchest
11-19-2007, 07:35 PM
we beat the browns on the road :hunch:

PisnNapalm
11-19-2007, 07:36 PM
As much as I want to tell you go to hell.... I just can't. Not after yesterdays turd.

fansince'76
11-19-2007, 07:36 PM
Go away kid, ya bother me. :coffee:

revefsreleets
11-19-2007, 07:48 PM
You guys keep this up and you may just hand over the division title to the Browns.:cheers:

Yeah, yeah, you beat us twice. But it seems that you can't beat a bad team on the road.:banging:

Seriously, I think that you'll still probably take the division by one or two games but jeez. The lack of focus is unreal. 7 QB sacks? Ouch.:jawdrop:

And where exactly have you been, kind sir, before and after the last 20 or so games the Browns have lost to the Steelers? You play the Jets this year, don't you? And the Cardinals? Should we all go to your board and pile on if you lose games (and, make no mistake, you easily could, since you're on the road for both)?

Crushzilla
11-19-2007, 08:00 PM

"Where'd you get your clothes... at the... toilet... store?"

That's the best I got... Yesterday truly was a poor showing.

Yes. The sacks did hurt us yesterday, as much as they were a nuisance in the Brownies game. An issue to be addressed, yes.

I'd be worrying about your own team, friend. Its easy to point out our far from stellar game yesterday, but it HAS to be IRRITATING to not be in control of your own divisional destiny.

So go ahead and keep wishing for the Steelers to blow easy games, but I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you...

Stlrs4Life
11-19-2007, 08:06 PM
This coming from a team that gives up average of how many points per game? 21 or 25?

jjpro11
11-19-2007, 09:34 PM
your name looks like "brownsucks"

touchdownward
11-19-2007, 10:12 PM
your name looks like "brownsucks"
It's not?????
:sofunny:

HometownGal
11-19-2007, 10:57 PM
The lack of focus is unreal.

After we came back to beat the Browns in our last matchup, I would think you would be the last person to say anything about a lack of focus.

7 QB sacks? Ouch.:jawdrop:

I'm shocked that you, as a Browns fan, even know what a sack is. Your God-awful D is at the bottom of the league thus far this season with 17 sacks - that averages out to about 1-1/2 per game. :banging:

stillers4me
11-20-2007, 06:54 AM
The Browns are in the can. SWEEP!

If the Steelers are so gawdawful............geez .........the Browns must be really crappy..........

lamberts-lost-tooth
11-20-2007, 07:24 AM
Yeah, yeah, you beat us twice.... But it seems that you can't beat a bad team on the road.:banging:

That may be the best definition of "contridiction of terms" I have ever seen

CB1977
11-20-2007, 12:56 PM
I'm shocked that you, as a Browns fan, even know what a sack is. Your God-awful D is at the bottom of the league thus far this season with 17 sacks - that averages out to about 1-1/2 per game. :banging:

Some of us Browns fans are pretty knowledgeable when it comes to football terms. I know, hard for you Steeler fans to believe but, it's true...:flap:

MACH1
11-20-2007, 01:09 PM
The Browns are in the can. SWEEP!

If the Steelers are so gawdawful............geez .........the Browns must be really crappy..........

Now you know why their name and colors are crap brown. :flap:

RoethlisBURGHer
11-20-2007, 01:39 PM
Some of us Browns fans are pretty knowledgeable when it comes to football terms. I know, hard for you Steeler fans to believe but, it's true...:flap:

Some of them actually do.....but they are few and far in between.

CB1977
11-20-2007, 02:00 PM
I disagree with you on the above comment Roeth...
I hope that was just a joke, I really do.

Borski
11-20-2007, 02:14 PM
I disagree with you on the above comment Roeth...
I hope that was just a joke, I really do.

I'm sure it was, but in terms of this board its true.

CB1977
11-20-2007, 02:35 PM
I'm sure it was, but in terms of this board its true.

Typical.....

Crushzilla
11-20-2007, 02:49 PM
CB, I believe Roeth was saying that Brown's fans that are knowledgeable are rare, not that your own understanding of the game is few and far between.

He was implying that some Brown's fans are actually with it. But not most that he comes across. He is from Cleveland, so I'm sure that is a lot.

Don't know if you took it the wrong way...

CB1977
11-20-2007, 02:54 PM
CB,
He was implying that some Brown's fans are actually with it. But not most that he comes across. He is from Cleveland, so I'm sure that is a lot.

Don't know if you took it the wrong way...

Cleveland, Tennessee??

Yeah I guess I took it the wrong way because the majority of Browns fans I know from the Cleveland OHIO area are pretty knowledgeable.

But hey...that's just my little opinion on a Steelers board and I am out-numbered here so I'll just keep my mouth shut and go back to work...:computer:

Crushzilla
11-20-2007, 02:58 PM
Cleveland, Tennessee??

Yeah I guess I took it the wrong way because the majority of Browns fans I know from the Cleveland OHIO area are pretty knowledgeable.

But hey...that's just my little opinion on a Steelers board and I am out-numbered here so I'll just keep my mouth shut and go back to work...:computer:

Haha, no.

I was simply implying that his frustration is understood being a Steelers fan in "enemy waters."

And as far as "your little opinion" is concerned, keep sharing it. This is a Steelers board, yes, but that doesn't mean you need to keep your mouth shut. Now... I can't promise what people will THINK of it. :sofunny:

Borski
11-20-2007, 07:43 PM
Typical.....

I didnt mean that as an insult or anything, but because of the fact this is a Steelers board, alot of other teams "fans" come to troll, not all though.

HometownGal
11-20-2007, 07:52 PM
CB, j-dawg and TBD are really cool Browns fans. I enjoy their posts and hope they stick around for a long time! :cheers:

The Duke
11-20-2007, 07:59 PM
CB, j-dawg and TBD are really cool Browns fans. I enjoy their posts and hope they stick around for a long time! :cheers:

Many browns fans are cool. kinda surprising I don't remember any ravens fans like them around here

MACH1
11-21-2007, 12:57 AM

Their not to bad I must admit, not like some people living inthepast. :sofunny:

:cheers:

CB1977
11-21-2007, 08:51 AM
Thanks guys....your comments make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside!!! LOL

Seriously, I never thought I'd get the great reception that I've gotten like this from a Steelers board. I joined a Bengals board around the same time I joined yours and actually posted similar comments over there like I do here...

My account got deleted!!! hahahaha

I'm not planning on leaving here, you guys are too great.

Happy Thanksgiving to all!