PDA

View Full Version : Little Help Needed

therocksteeler
11-19-2007, 06:53 PM
Alittle on the Newbish side here but I have quick question. What program do you folks use to create the signature/personalized Steeler art at the bottom of each post or thread. Love the ones I have seen so far. I'm looking to get TheRockSteeler in a banner is all. Any help here folks? Thanks in advance....:tt02:

Crushzilla
11-19-2007, 07:03 PM
Alittle on the Newbish side here but I have quick question. What program do you folks use to create the signature/personalized Steeler art at the bottom of each post or thread. Love the ones I have seen so far. I'm looking to get TheRockSteeler in a banner is all. Any help here folks? Thanks in advance....:tt02:

When I was making mine I was using Photoshop, but I have a new setup and don't have it now.

As far as software that is easy to find and easy to use, it really is primo.

If you really had something nice in mind, our resident graphic artist SteelersfanMx is a true whiz and has made many of the VERY fine sigs you'll see on this board.

He's a very busy man, but you can try to get in touch with him via PM or in th Art Gallery.

While it is truly gratifying to create your own, you may not have the means, I understand. MX is very kind and generous with his time.

therocksteeler
11-19-2007, 07:11 PM
When I was making mine I was using Photoshop, but I have a new setup and don't have it now.

As far as software that is easy to find and easy to use, it really is primo.

If you really had something nice in mind, our resident graphic artist SteelersfanMx is a true whiz and has made many of the VERY fine sigs you'll see on this board.

He's a very busy man, but you can try to get in touch with him via PM or in th Art Gallery.

While it is truly gratifying to create your own, you may not have the means, I understand. MX is very kind and generous with his time.

Thanks!!

Crushzilla
11-19-2007, 07:18 PM
Thanks!!

No problem, man. Drop me a PM if you need anything.

therocksteeler
11-19-2007, 07:56 PM
Can you please tell MX to look in Art Gallery for thread titled "sig from a pro"?

Thanks!:thumbsup: