PDA

View Full Version : Steelers-Jets - Tuesday 10:30 p.m. NFL Replay

Atlanta Dan
11-20-2007, 06:14 PM
If anyone can bear to watch the 90 minute Steelers-Jets NFL Replay is on NFL Network at 10:30 this evening.

Stlrs4Life
11-20-2007, 06:59 PM
Not me, sorry, don't want to ever relive that!

revefsreleets
11-20-2007, 07:47 PM
Alright! Hopefully I can squeeze it in between my session of having electrodes attached to my junk and my nap on a bed of sharp rusty nails.

steelpride12
11-20-2007, 08:28 PM
ill pass ha!

fansince'76
11-20-2007, 09:45 PM
I think I'd rather wrap my lips around the barrel of my .44 Mag and pull the trigger than watch that again. :dang:

tony hipchest
11-20-2007, 10:15 PM
Alright! Hopefully I can squeeze it in between my session of having electrodes attached to my junk....

:rofl:

i still dont understand WTF happened so i will tune in; however, i am thinking the jets players having their manhood tested by having to play a road game at home served as intense motivation.

on top of that, i think i notice the "chip on the shoulder" the steelers thought they could ride to victory every game last year, has been removed by the new regime.

last year they obviously had too much "chip". this year i cant tell if they are going on the road with too much or not enough.

have our 3 loses come from too much overconfidence or not enough emotion?

verks36
11-21-2007, 02:59 AM
:rofl:

i still dont understand WTF happened so i will tune in; however, i am thinking the jets players having their manhood tested by having to play a road game at home served as intense motivation.

on top of that, i think i notice the "chip on the shoulder" the steelers thought they could ride to victory every game last year, has been removed by the new regime.

I think the steelers basically just thought the jets were going to hand them the wind. It seemed like the steelers didnt want to play football and wanted to be inside relaxing
before the game during pregame najeh, rossum and nate were just standing infront of the portable heater rather than doing drills while the whole jets team was out on the field on a couple steelers came out for before game drills

I have alot of photos from warmups and will pust them soon

ALSO BTW Reed gave me his sweat band and i had a brief 30 sec convo with him before the game i dont know if that is a good thing that he cares for fans or a bad thing how he should have been forcused on teh game

Rhee Rhee
11-25-2007, 03:16 AM
Thanks for the info A.D.

Unfortunately this evening I have to stay home and yank my fingernails out, otherwise I'd probably tune in. :banging:

funniest thing i have ever heard.... but ya agreed who in there right minds would want to relive that lol