PDA

View Full Version : How much of a risk would a Kemoeatu jersey be?

TasmanianTroy271
11-20-2007, 06:48 PM
I'm thinking of getting a new jersey for Christmas and he's been one of my favorite players since he got drafted. The only problem is, he is a RFA. Plus, with the way our O-Line is, I'm not sure anyone will be at the same position next year except Marvel. Next year, the line could be any of these...

Smith, Kemoeatu, Mahan, Simmons, Colon
Smith, Simmons, Mahan, Colon, Draft Pick
Smith, Simmons, Draft Pick, Mahan, Colon

Or any other combination, so what do you guys think?

Atlanta Dan
11-20-2007, 07:00 PM
I'm thinking of getting a new jersey for Christmas and he's been one of my favorite players since he got drafted. The only problem is, he is a RFA. Plus, with the way our O-Line is, I'm not sure anyone will be at the same position next year except Marvel. Next year, the line could be any of these...

Smith, Kemoeatu, Mahan, Simmons, Colon
Smith, Simmons, Mahan, Colon, Draft Pick
Smith, Simmons, Draft Pick, Mahan, Colon

Or any other combination, so what do you guys think?

Less risk than a Faneca or Starks jersey:smile:

IMO a draft pick is a starter next year somewhere, with Faneca and Kemo leaving - if Kemo had any juice they would not have given Simmons a new contract

You getting replica or authentic? The sizes are a mystery to me - I am getting a Troy jersey & assume a 44 suit (16-34 shirt) is an XL replica or 52 authentic - any suggestions on sizing?

slippy
11-20-2007, 07:49 PM
why would you get an O-line jersey??? they stink!

how about an anthony smith or an old school Dermotti Dawson. or a tunch ilkin???

revefsreleets
11-20-2007, 08:05 PM
Old School is the best investment if you are buying authentic, as the jerseys are pushing 3 bills now.

PisnNapalm
11-20-2007, 10:49 PM
Old school.... Mike Webster.

fansince'76
11-20-2007, 10:53 PM
I'd love to get a Joe Greene SB X jersey with the Bicentennial patch, myself.

Rhee Rhee
11-21-2007, 02:19 AM
btw wut does IMO mean?

anyway uhh i'd get smith most def but den i'd pass on everyone till the draft pick... maybe nate washington if u dont have his

Atlanta Dan
11-21-2007, 08:37 AM
btw wut does IMO mean?

anyway uhh i'd get smith most def but den i'd pass on everyone till the draft pick... maybe nate washington if u dont have his

IMO - in my opinion

IMHO - in my humble opinion

Dawson63
11-21-2007, 09:02 AM
Go with a Dawson jersey if your going old school. Although he is just semi old school....but he'll be in the Hall next year!!!