PDA

View Full Version : Is it just me or does everyone notice

eafratitpm3
11-20-2007, 09:34 PM
I was just sitting here thinking Is it me or does everyone notice that when other teams run the ball there are holes open wide enough for a mack truck to run through. When they pass the QB stands in the pocket and makes throws with no pressure but when our offense is on the field all you see is a pile of men and our back diving into it or Ben running for his life as soon as he drops back. I always say to my wife, why doesn't that happen for the Steelers! Comments.

tony hipchest
11-20-2007, 10:16 PM
I was just sitting here thinking Is it me or does everyone notice that when other teams run the ball there are holes open wide enough for a mack truck to run through. When they pass the QB stands in the pocket and makes throws with no pressure but when our offense is on the field all you see is a pile of men and our back diving into it or Ben running for his life as soon as he drops back. I always say to my wife, why doesn't that happen for the Steelers! Comments.i notice good plays and bad plays.

what i notice most is that the steelers are still #1 in rushing and passing yards against (along with points against).

statistically, we are still doing enough to be #1, but not enough to be 10-0.

i have accepted that every offensive play will not go for positive yardage, and every defensive play will not be for a negative.

The_WARDen
11-21-2007, 08:13 AM
Apparently, you missed the Ravens game...

Jman
11-21-2007, 08:15 AM

:sofunny:

Steeldude
11-21-2007, 09:18 AM

i wouldn't use a rainy game against a poor team as a measuring device.

The_WARDen
11-21-2007, 12:57 PM
i wouldn't use a rainy game against a poor team as a measuring device.

well they play in the north so weather's an issue most of the time. 80% of the NFL teams are poor. Therefore, I guess we can't really judge them then.

Rhee Rhee
11-22-2007, 01:08 AM
we cant use stats to measure a team... the last year the cards and us were the only two teams to finish top 10 in offense and defense... did any of us make the playoffs? i think not...