PDA

View Full Version : Hey Fellow Steeler Fans

Dawson63
11-21-2007, 09:03 AM
I need your help!!

I posted this same message on another Steeler board and was quickly slammed as not being a true Steeler fan and only trying to use the Steeler nation to win a contest. And While I don't post much I check the site out often for Steeler News and lurk the boards. I have been a Steeler fan since I was 11 years old and they drafted Dermontti Dawson from my home state. I posted some Steelers Bengals Pics from last years game if you want to check me out....but anyway...on with my post.

I'm trying to win a contest in my area (Ky) to get front row seats and backstage passes to a Brad Paisley concert The way you win is to have the most friends on myspace at the end of the competition (11/27)....You had to create a brand new myspace page and have until 11/27 to add friends.

This is where my you....my Steeler brethren come in. If you would I need you guys to add me as a friend if you have a myspace page! Or if you don't then send my link to people you know that do....I need as many adds as possible.

One person has a pretty good head start, but as I told my wife tonight...DO NOT DISCOUNT THE STEELER NATION!!!:tt02::tt02::tt02:

Here is the link to my page http://www.myspace.com/travis_wbul_bradpaisley

I would appreciate all the help I can get!

DAWSON63