PDA

View Full Version : PatsRule - quotes

Borski
11-21-2007, 05:43 PM
I once had to sleep with the weekend janitor of Gillette Stadium do I could acquire some Patriot tickets...

like that, did ya?

ShutDown24
11-21-2007, 06:05 PM
Peter Griffin?

Jeremy
11-21-2007, 06:05 PM
Boston....what are you going to do?

dragtruk
11-22-2007, 10:45 AM
Future quote,

"I once got trapped in the Patriots shower and had to beat the guys off with both hands."

Jeremy
11-22-2007, 03:48 PM
I don't much care for Boston sports fans. They tend to have a lot of ego that's not based on much. Before 2000, they had a baseball team that couldn't win in the post season, a football team that drew less fans than the city morgue, an arena that was falling down, and no college sports to speak of. Now, they're calling themselves the best sports town in America. Sorry Boston, but you'll never hold that title.

dragtruk
11-23-2007, 12:51 PM
I don't much care for Boston sports fans. They tend to have a lot of ego that's not based on much. Before 2000, they had a baseball team that couldn't win in the post season, a football team that drew less fans than the city morgue, an arena that was falling down, and no college sports to speak of. Now, they're calling themselves the best sports town in America. Sorry Boston, but you'll never hold that title.

They feel it's the one thing in that town that doesn't equal up to "loser". They feel like they should be more reknowned than NYC. It is just KILLING them that Indy won a super bowl. They call it the town of cow chips and bowling alleys. I myself think Indy is a nice, clean town. Hate the Colts, but nice town.

PatsRule
11-24-2007, 08:03 AM
They feel it's the one thing in that town that doesn't equal up to "loser". They feel like they should be more reknowned than NYC. It is just KILLING them that Indy won a super bowl. They call it the town of cow chips and bowling alleys. I myself think Indy is a nice, clean town. Hate the Colts, but nice town.

Sorry losers, but boston is the best sports town 5 world championships and soon to be 6 in 6 years...

Read em and weep

http://www.nuttyaboutsports.com/best-championship-city.shtml

HometownGal
11-24-2007, 08:54 AM
Sorry losers, but boston is the best sports town 5 world championships and soon to be 6 in 6 years...

Read em and weep

:blah::blah::blah:

They left out of that article that Boston wins the Douchebag Derby hands down every season.

http://www.walgreens.com/dbimagecache/292581.jpg

PatsRule
11-24-2007, 09:23 AM

They left out of that article that Boston wins the Douchebag Derby hands down every season.

That is funny..good one :cheers:

83-Steelers-43
11-24-2007, 09:38 AM
http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g318/offthetee21/bandwagon.jpg Driving Patriots fans around since 2001.

fansince'76
11-24-2007, 09:55 AM

Read em and weep

Wow, www.nuttyaboutsports.com - owned by a guy in Southborough, Mass. Huge surprise there. The only thing you guys are "best" at is self-congratulatory circle jerking. :jerkit:

Registrant:
Rob Pirozzi
7 Southwood Drive
Southborough, Massachusetts 01772
United States

Registered through: TotalChoice Hosting
Domain Name: NUTTYABOUTSPORTS.COM
Created on: 13-Sep-06
Expires on: 13-Sep-08
Last Updated on: 13-Sep-06

Administrative Contact:
Pirozzi, Rob
7 Southwood Drive
Southborough, Massachusetts 01772
United States
(508) 641-2352

Keep patting yourself on the back, douchebag. We're all really impressed. :coffee:

lamberts-lost-tooth
11-24-2007, 10:14 AM

*Dub the announcers voice*......."Boston. As clean as a country lane after a spring rain."

(By the way....where I come from, thats mud)

dragtruk
11-24-2007, 02:58 PM

Read em and weep

Ok, you ****ing jerk-off. The ONLY thing that's winning in Boston is your sports teams-For NOW! The rest of you are a bunch of drunk assed junkies who can't make it to work on Monday after a Patriots Sunday night game. How do I kow??? Because I'M one of the guys who has to cover for your sorry alcoholic asses on the Monday after. If you did actually show up on Monday, you'd probably drop dead.
You don't play for the Patriots, so stop acting like you're responsible for their record.
In fact- NO TEAM is made up of local talent anymore- For damn sure if the Pats had to rely on local talent, you couldn't get the players out on the field without crushing up some oxycontins and shooting them directly into your veins. You *******s have more rehabs per square foot than any other city except NYC.
I'm sick of you douchebags acting like your better than everyone else just because the Pats are unbeaten so far. Get the **** out of here are go beat your wife and kids you Southey wannabe tough guy. Or better yet, go beat up your kids hockey coach, but before you do, make sure you out-weigh him by 200 pounds and a foot and a half-FUC*ING BOSTON LOSER!!!!!!!!! I don't snipe the Boston.com Pats board, so have some class ( look that word up. It's in the dictionary) and get the f*ck out of here. :jammin::jammin::jammin:

Mosca
11-24-2007, 03:27 PM
dragtruk, that was friggin' awesome.

steelpride12
11-24-2007, 03:42 PM

Read em and weep

ok bandwagoner! Cant wait to see you jump off!

Cape Cod Steel Head
11-25-2007, 07:22 AM
I don't much care for Boston sports fans. They tend to have a lot of ego that's not based on much. Before 2000, they had a baseball team that couldn't win in the post season, a football team that drew less fans than the city morgue, an arena that was falling down, and no college sports to speak of. Now, they're calling themselves the best sports town in America. Sorry Boston, but you'll never hold that title.As much as I don't like Patsy's fans it is hard to deny the accomplishments of both the Celtics, and Bruins.

dragtruk
11-25-2007, 09:14 AM
As much as I don't like Patsy's fans it is hard to deny the accomplishments of both the Celtics, and Bruins.

Sure, they've won some stuff. But Boston is a "what have you done for me lately" kind of town. The press especially will never give the teams a break if they're losing. Plenty of towns have stuff to brag about when it comes to sports. It's the WAY they do it in Boston that is so f*cking annoying. :thmbdown:

Cape Cod Steel Head
11-25-2007, 01:11 PM
Sure, they've won some stuff. But Boston is a "what have you done for me lately" kind of town. The press especially will never give the teams a break if they're losing. Plenty of towns have stuff to brag about when it comes to sports. It's the WAY they do it in Boston that is so f*cking annoying. :thmbdown:"Some Stuff"????? 16 NBA championships 5 Stanley Cups. I'm not a fan of either team, but almost any town is a what have you done for me lately town. I can remember in the late 80's buying 2 Steelers tix and a hoagie for 10 bucks. How many games have the Bucs sold out in the last 15 years?

dragtruk
11-25-2007, 04:43 PM
"Some Stuff"????? 16 NBA championships 5 Stanley Cups. I'm not a fan of either team, but almost any town is a what have you done for me lately town. I can remember in the late 80's buying 2 Steelers tix and a hoagie for 10 bucks. How many games have the Bucs sold out in the last 15 years?

Whatever dude. I don't want to get into it. Mainly because I hate Hockey and Basketball. Don't care about baseball, because summer is racing season. This is a Steelers board. F-O-O-T-B-A-L-L. If you're trying to convince me that Massachussetts is a great state, because of sports teams, it'll never happen. Who cares. Surely noone here. I can respect that Boston had some great B-Ball teams, but again, I don't care. How many tickets did the Patriots sell before 2001? Not many. And the Celts sold less tickets than an Oklahoma chicken festival last year. The Bruins have sucked for many years now. All sports cities have their ups and downs, and their history. The Penguins? History, the Flyers? History. Get over the small town Boston wannabe sh*t. It's a tiny city with more downs than ups. So if you're happy paying the Sox's inflated prices and $8 a beer at Gillette with the $100 ticket tab, then go for it. I'd gladly pay ten bucks for Steelers tix and a hoagie, no matter what the record of the team. I'm sure you're much happier down on the cape paying inflated BS prices, then bragging to all of your friends, so pay up and be happy.:salute:

fansince'76
11-25-2007, 04:49 PM
Whatever dude. I don't want to get into it. Mainly because I hate Hockey and Basketball. Don't care about baseball, because summer is racing season. This is a Steelers board. F-O-O-T-B-A-L-L. If you're trying to convince me that Massachussetts is a great state, because of sports teams, it'll never happen. Who cares. Surely noone here. I can respect that Boston had some great B-Ball teams, but again, I don't care. How many tickets did the Patriots sell before 2001? Not many. And the Celts sold less tickets than an Oklahoma chicken festival last year. The Bruins have sucked for many years now. All sports cities have their ups and downs, and their history. The Penguins? History, the Flyers? History. Get over the small town Boston wannabe sh*t. It's a tiny city with more downs than ups. So if you're happy paying the Sox's inflated prices and $8 a beer at Gillette with the $100 ticket tab, then go for it. I'd gladly pay ten bucks for Steelers tix and a hoagie, no matter what the record of the team. I'm sure you're much happier down on the cape paying inflated BS prices, then bragging to all of your friends, so pay up and be happy.:salute:

Yep, never mind that the Celtics were an afterthought in Boston to the Bruins and the Sox when they were winning 11 of those 16 championships. The Celts haven't done jack since Bird retired either.

Cape Cod Steel Head
11-25-2007, 05:51 PM
Whatever dude. I don't want to get into it. Mainly because I hate Hockey and Basketball. Don't care about baseball, because summer is racing season. This is a Steelers board. F-O-O-T-B-A-L-L. If you're trying to convince me that Massachussetts is a great state, because of sports teams, it'll never happen. Who cares. Surely noone here. I can respect that Boston had some great B-Ball teams, but again, I don't care. How many tickets did the Patriots sell before 2001? Not many. And the Celts sold less tickets than an Oklahoma chicken festival last year. The Bruins have sucked for many years now. All sports cities have their ups and downs, and their history. The Penguins? History, the Flyers? History. Get over the small town Boston wannabe sh*t. It's a tiny city with more downs than ups. So if you're happy paying the Sox's inflated prices and $8 a beer at Gillette with the $100 ticket tab, then go for it. I'd gladly pay ten bucks for Steelers tix and a hoagie, no matter what the record of the team. I'm sure you're much happier down on the cape paying inflated BS prices, then bragging to all of your friends, so pay up and be happy.:salute:Not trying to say it's a great state because of its sports teams. I t's a great state for many other reasons. As far as Boston being a "small town" last time I checked I think it was around the 25th largest. And FYI the Patsy's sold plenty of tickets before 2001, consdering they have been sold out since 96. As for me I'll continue to pay the overinflated prices to live here, but you don't know shit about me so don't ASSume anything about me. Don't be so bitter You'll live longer that way! :tt02:

dragtruk
11-26-2007, 04:04 PM
Not trying to say it's a great state because of its sports teams. I t's a great state for many other reasons. As far as Boston being a "small town" last time I checked I think it was around the 25th largest. And FYI the Patsy's sold plenty of tickets before 2001, consdering they have been sold out since 96. As for me I'll continue to pay the overinflated prices to live here, but you don't know shit about me so don't ASSume anything about me. Don't be so bitter You'll live longer that way! :tt02:

Ok, fair enough. You're probably a nice person. I didn't turn bitter until '98 when I started working in Boston, and actually met the people.

25th largest? Not in land area. Population, ummm...maybe.
I want to see the list of 1-24. How many of those cities you guys call "cow towns" are actually bigger? .................. Man, I just looked it up. So that "cow town" Indy seems to be way, way above Boston on the list. Hahahahaha even Baltimore is above Boston. That's what I meant by-SMALL TOWN! Hell, it's even behind Philly. AND COLUMBUS ,OHIO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. CHARLOTTE, NC! El Paso, TX?????? Jacksonville, FL?????? These are all towns Mass people pick on daily.:sofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:
Thanks for that man, you're right I feel much better now. My bitter is all gone.:cheers:

Cape Cod Steel Head
11-26-2007, 05:33 PM
Ok, fair enough. You're probably a nice person. I didn't turn bitter until '98 when I started working in Boston, and actually met the people.

25th largest? Not in land area. Population, ummm...maybe.
I want to see the list of 1-24. How many of those cities you guys call "cow towns" are actually bigger? .................. Man, I just looked it up. So that "cow town" Indy seems to be way, way above Boston on the list. Hahahahaha even Baltimore is above Boston. That's what I meant by-SMALL TOWN! Hell, it's even behind Philly. AND COLUMBUS ,OHIO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. CHARLOTTE, NC! El Paso, TX?????? Jacksonville, FL?????? These are all towns Mass people pick on daily.:sofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:
Thanks for that man, you're right I feel much better now. My bitter is all gone.:cheers:Glad I could help!:tt02::tt02::tt02:

dragtruk
11-27-2007, 03:47 PM
Yeah..... :toofunny:...... okay!! ......... :sofunny:........ That's........ :toofunny:....... a........ :sofunny:.......... good..........:toofunny:.........one!!! :cheers:

I get the feeling you don't believe me LF4L. :wink02: