PDA

View Full Version : Happy Turkey Day to me!

revefsreleets
11-21-2007, 07:29 PM
My dog peed on my Xbox 360 and now I have the red ring of death (hardware failure).

I can send it back to have it repaired for free, but I'm guessing they probably have a policy in place about dog urine.:dang:

The thought occurred to me that, since he only weighs 20lbs, I could probably cook him instead of the turkey tomorrow.

Preacher
11-21-2007, 07:47 PM
:toofunny:

I so sorry, but that is absolutely hilarious! Send it back... who knows what they will say!

PisnNapalm
11-21-2007, 08:02 PM
Dog is good eating. Enjoy!

revefsreleets
11-21-2007, 08:15 PM
Serenity now!

The Xbox didn't take the brunt of the attack. My DVD player is literally drenched in dog pee. Ironically, it still operates fine, even though if I tip it over, pee runs out the side of it.

My dog is really well behaved, and he only has these little regressions maybe once a year, but of ALL the places he could have pissed, WHY did he choose my electronics?

stlrtruck
11-21-2007, 08:28 PM
but of ALL the places he could have pissed, WHY did he choose my electronics?

It's just a shocking experience for him!!! :toofunny: (ok well I thought it was funny)

GBMelBlount
11-21-2007, 09:06 PM
My dog peed on my Xbox 360 and now I have the red ring of death (hardware failure).

I can send it back to have it repaired for free, but I'm guessing they probably have a policy in place about dog urine.:dang:

The thought occurred to me that, since he only weighs 20lbs, I could probably cook him instead of the turkey tomorrow.

Maybe you can include a note when you send it back that your "Xbox smelled like dog pee right outta the box." :chuckle:

HometownGal
11-21-2007, 09:19 PM

Be sure to stir fry him with bean sprouts, water chestnuts, baby corn and bok-toy. If you get stuck, call your locall Chinese restaurant - they cook 'em all the time. :wink02:

tony hipchest
11-21-2007, 09:21 PM

The thought occurred to me that, since he only weighs 20lbs, I could probably cook him instead of the turkey tomorrow.:sofunny: sorry to laugh, cause that trully sucks. my dog just ate a pair of brand new berninis.

anyways i gotta good philippino recipie-

starve dog for a few days

cook enough rice to gorge the dog

slaughter dog

cook dog over open pit

cut open stomach and season rice-stuffing

:yummy:

revefsreleets
11-21-2007, 09:32 PM
My dog is my buddy. He doesn't know any better, and the turkey is pretty much ready to be cooked.

At worst, it's only about $250 (going price for 360's on ebay). God knows I've tossed enough good money chasing bad in this endeavor. I'll make sure I get the HDMI 360 system no matter what this time, though.

touchdownward
11-21-2007, 09:33 PM
How does a 20 lb. dog generate that much urine?
Been drankin' ?:toast::beerbang:

revefsreleets
11-21-2007, 09:40 PM
How does a 20 lb. dog generate that much urine?
Been drankin' ?:toast::beerbang:

It wasn't the quantity, it was the precision of the aim that truly disturbs me. Our current JDAM technology is wildly inaccurate compared to the laser-like precision with which my dogs urinary stream is able to pinpoint the exact nerve center of my Xbox.

Shock and awe, indeed!

NJarhead
11-21-2007, 09:56 PM
Be sure to stir fry him with bean sprouts, water chestnuts, baby corn and bok-toy. If you get stuck, call your locall Chinese restaurant - they cook 'em all the time. :wink02:

LOL.

http://marge.uvm.edu/sdempse/jokes/That_Wasnt_Chicken.jpg

revefsreleets
11-22-2007, 10:28 AM
I had my Tiny Tim "God bless us one and all" holiday miracle moment this morning.

After taking the thing apart, shooting some compressed air through it and leaving it to air out in front of a fan all night, I was able to beat back Satan's red ring of death.

Guitar Hero, anyone?

TackleMeBen
11-22-2007, 11:45 AM
what about the new rock band??? lol...

stlrtruck
11-22-2007, 12:18 PM
Guitar Hero, anyone?

We're getting the band back together!!!

And we're on a mission from..God!

NV STEELERS 723
11-23-2007, 06:30 PM
Maybe Mike Vick can give you helpful ideas to take care of your dog! :flipoff::flipoff::flipoff::flipoff: to Mike Vick

Preacher
11-24-2007, 11:29 PM
I had my Tiny Tim "God bless us one and all" holiday miracle moment this morning.

After taking the thing apart, shooting some compressed air through it and leaving it to air out in front of a fan all night, I was able to beat back Satan's red ring of death.

Guitar Hero, anyone?

:sofunny::sofunny:

Good for you.

Remember the old games like Intellivision? You would have to take the controllers apart after about a year, year and a half, and start messing with them in order to keep them working.

revefsreleets
11-25-2007, 04:20 PM
:sofunny::sofunny:

Good for you.

Remember the old games like Intellivision? You would have to take the controllers apart after about a year, year and a half, and start messing with them in order to keep them working.

Didn't we discuss this in another thread? I LOVED my Intellivision! VH-1 has a section on their website where you can play some the old games.

Anyway, the controllers won't connect up, so I'm shipping my 360 back to Mr. Gates after all. 3-5 weeks sans 360 makes revefsreleets a grouchy boy! (Provided they actually fix Xbox's drowned in dog urine). By the way, my DVD player crapped the bed, too.