PDA

View Full Version : Eh

Big7BenHOF
11-22-2007, 01:24 AM
In the ESPN Madden 08 forecast prediction, they predicted the Dolphins to beat us 22-9.

http://sports.espn.go.com/videogames/simulation/nfl?id=3122956

The scary thing is, last week they predicted the Jets to beat us by a field goal.

Galax Steeler
11-22-2007, 03:51 AM
I don't want to believe that.

Elvis
11-22-2007, 04:50 AM
:coffee:
If our team falls to the Dolphins .... Our season is already over...
But I really dont see this happening myself. I think that Tomlin will have this team ready for the Phins and I think that all will be forgotten after this monday's game.

HometownGal
11-22-2007, 07:25 AM
:coffee:
If our team falls to the Dolphins .... Our season is already over...
But I really dont see this happening myself. I think that Tomlin will have this team ready for the Phins and I think that all will be forgotten after this monday's game.

Our season is definitely NOT over IF we lose to the Fins. We'd be in a precarious position in the division if the Browns win and we lost, but we still wouldn't be out of it by any means.

I don't believe in that hocus pocus stuff. I believe in our Steelers. :tt02:

RoethlisBURGHer
11-22-2007, 10:18 AM
If we lose to the Dolphins, our season isn't over.

And big deal, it's a flippin person playing a video game. I bet if I took the controls of the Dolphins in Madden 08, I could make that team look good.

Borski
11-22-2007, 10:22 AM
Our season is definitely NOT over IF we lose to the Fins. We'd be in a precarious position in the division if the Browns win and we lost, but we still wouldn't be out of it by any means.

I don't believe in that hocus pocus stuff. I believe in our Steelers. :tt02:

yeah, we might be in a little bit of trouble but its nowere near being over!

stlrtruck
11-22-2007, 11:20 AM
Home
Monday Night

I don't see any upset here except Porter being upset that he's on a winless team!!!

bozz723
11-22-2007, 11:41 AM
Thats a relief. Everytime I look at those things the opposite happens. Every game I looked at. i didn't look last week at any, but I did look one of the weeks before and it was wrong nearly everytime.

83-Steelers-43
11-22-2007, 12:01 PM
IF we lose to the Dolphins we have some serious problems. Will the season be officially over? No. But if we drop a game to the Dolphins at home after losing to the Jets we have no business being in the playoffs.

Is that negative? Well I don't think so, but then again I really don't care. Eitherway I see us pulling out the win on Monday night.

Rhee Rhee
11-23-2007, 12:29 AM
guys come on whens the last itme the dolphins beat anyone? o thats right last season.... besides well no besides we better win this game.

Glace
11-23-2007, 07:52 AM
Well, it was kind of accurate in the Thanksgiving day games....

But...I see us setting the NFL record for most consecutive Monday Night home victories.

Monday night + Heinz Field = GET OUTTA MAH KITCHEN, FISHIES!!!

BurghZ0n3
11-23-2007, 08:21 AM
...watch for Taylor...don't let him have the BLITZING FRENZY over BEN!!! Seeing d BOYZ crushing d JETS was so AWESOME...! We could play as well as they did, if not better...:tt02::tt02::tt02: