PDA

View Full Version : Packers Draft Pick

Rhee Rhee
11-23-2007, 09:55 PM
hey ik no one cares about the packers but i definitely care about Colt Brennan.. Colt brennan should be the packers 1st round draft pick because he is perfect for their system. spread the field give it to the recievers a couple shovel passes he and there... but anyway colt brennan is murderin boise state ritw now ;) plus aaron rodgers ain't dat great in his mop up jobs.. but hey what do ik

The Duke
11-24-2007, 12:13 PM
I care about he packers, well more about Favre so after he retires I won't care much, but I still think they should give Aaron Rodgers a try. But I agree, Colt Brennan is perfect for their system

lilyoder6
11-24-2007, 01:09 PM
idt that the packers would draft colt.. they still have rodgers and i think he is going to be goiod when he gets the chance

pittsburghp8baller
11-24-2007, 05:13 PM
i think rogers will be fine at QB and Colt wont go to GB but i agree it would be a great fit but not as good as a fit as him goin to indy

The Duke
11-24-2007, 05:36 PM
B]but not as good as a fit as him goin to indy[/B]

now this I could see happening if Manning was a few years older. although maybe they draft him and make him wait like the packers with Rodgers....

pittsburghp8baller
11-24-2007, 05:40 PM
now this I could see happening if Manning was a few years older. although maybe they draft him and make him wait like the packers with Rodgers....

i dont think they will use him like rogers, colt is already a little older than most seniors but not like chris weinke old. i see brennan goin somewhere were he can spend a year-year and a half on the bench then takeover. that would be his best case scenerio for colt

Rhee Rhee
11-25-2007, 01:32 AM
i think rogers will be fine at QB and Colt wont go to GB but i agree it would be a great fit but not as good as a fit as him goin to indy

idk him going to indy is a little iffy.. i cant really see him going to indy but yet no one passes the ball like indy and greenbay so can't really argue with u

SteelersJW
12-07-2007, 08:33 PM
Rodgers has been sitting behind Favre for a long time. I think they'll give him a shot. As for Brennan, he definitely deserves to be amoung the elite in NCAA football, but isn't he a little small (wght: 196 lbs.) to stand strong in the pocket in the NFL?

xXTheSteelKingsXx
12-12-2007, 04:19 PM
idk him going to indy is a little iffy.. i cant really see him going to indy but yet no one passes the ball like indy and greenbay so can't really argue with u

Seattle may also be a good fit for him. The Seahawks have a great WR corp and with the drop in play by Alexander, they are more willing to spread it out and throw.

lilyoder6
12-12-2007, 07:33 PM
chicago needs a qb that stays healthy and stays consistent

Rhee Rhee
12-13-2007, 01:47 AM
Seattle may also be a good fit for him. The Seahawks have a great WR corp and with the drop in play by Alexander, they are more willing to spread it out and throw.

very true very true... actually that sounds very good since it's a west coast city... and because if colt were to go to greenbay he'd freeze to death... and i can't see him going anywhere realy cold..... a perfect (weather wise) location would either be sanfran or even oakland... even better would be hawaii making an NFL team and make it filled with samoans... heeeheee we'd be awesome!

Elvis
01-05-2008, 10:09 AM
hey ik no one cares about the packers but i definitely care about Colt Brennan.. Colt brennan should be the packers 1st round draft pick because he is perfect for their system. spread the field give it to the recievers a couple shovel passes he and there... but anyway colt brennan is murderin boise state ritw now ;) plus aaron rodgers ain't dat great in his mop up jobs.. but hey what do ik
:coffee: I think that there is no way that the Packers should draft this guy. He is a product of the game in Hawaii and the game vs Georgia has proven that. And by the way... Aaron Rodgers could be starting for several teams in this league and the Packers would be crazy to let him get away IMO.

Rhee Rhee
01-06-2008, 04:21 AM
:coffee: I think that there is no way that the Packers should draft this guy. He is a product of the game in Hawaii and the game vs Georgia has proven that. And by the way... Aaron Rodgers could be starting for several teams in this league and the Packers would be crazy to let him get away IMO.

idk about aaron rodgers... i dont think i've seen enough of him yet... if he's as good as you say he is the pack mite be a dangerous team later on..

Crushzilla
01-06-2008, 07:07 PM
idk about aaron rodgers... i dont think i've seen enough of him yet... if he's as good as you say he is the pack mite be a dangerous team later on..

We haven't seen a lot of Aaron Rodgers, but just the fact that he's been with the team for a few years, knows the playbook, knows his teammates, understands the speed of an NFL game, and is a former number one pick is enough reinforcement to give him at least a shot to run the offense.

Rhee Rhee
01-08-2008, 02:41 AM
We haven't seen a lot of Aaron Rodgers, but just the fact that he's been with the team for a few years, knows the playbook, knows his teammates, understands the speed of an NFL game, and is a former number one pick is enough reinforcement to give him at least a shot to run the offense.

the sad thing is he's eating away at their cap space while sitting on the bench...