PDA

View Full Version : HELP ME! PLZ

Ryan-Ritchie
12-29-2004, 03:41 PM
Something is pissing me off here guys....i only have basic cable and live in Niles Michigan....so..morethan likely if the steelers are playing I CANT WATCH THE DAMN GAME! i know there is ALOT of people that are going crazy over the steelers this year because Ben and there winning's..but that cheepens the TRUE fans of the steelers..takes our rights away i think gosh damn it...lol....anywho...if someone could give me a link of a way to watch it online perhaps?...i dotn know...i can only find "live updates" with a picture of a football field...so maybe someone could have somethin for me....thx

Ryan

BlitzburghRockCity
12-30-2004, 08:47 PM
NFL Field pass..you can listen to Tunch,Bill,Myron & Craig via the internet on NFL.com ..You can also follow the play by play by going to NFL.com and watching the live online game stats..shows you everything during the game.

Both are very handy. AS far as watching it on the web, I don't know of a site that you can do that at, but i'll check around.

I have a similar problem around my area..CBS is always in a battle with the NFL to show the Steelers here in south central PA..vs the damn ratbirds which are only 1 hour away or so..but still in a different damn state!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ryan-Ritchie
01-01-2005, 03:50 PM
yea i watch the play by play thing...was just hopin for an online tv or somethin.....but thx....im stuck with watchn the colts and shit....but after this week im sure that ill get more steelers here...

BlitzburghRockCity
01-02-2005, 02:33 PM
The STeelers will be on around here...Whew..atlest the NFL wont make us watch the damn ratbirds anymore this season>:(

SteelersWyo
01-03-2005, 01:10 PM
Living in Wyoming I get the stupid Broncos shoved down my throat so I went with Direct TV and the Sunday Ticket. I can watch most Steelers games, but they don't carry holiday games, saturdays, playoffs, and this year started blacking out some regional stuff. It was the best choice for me.

CowherLover
01-03-2005, 06:44 PM
I love my Sunday Ticket. When the Browns were taken we had Steelers all the time, but when they came back it was either Browns or Bengals. No matter how much they sucked. Directv saved me. Now I have Tivo and the Ticket and it's just SICK!!!!!!:o

ironcitychef
01-04-2005, 11:10 PM
While at work, I get updates on ESPN gamecast, best I can do on the clock. At home, Direct TV and recorder catch me up on what I miss, plus you can fast forward to the action unless its a "twins" commercial! ;D