PDA

View Full Version : Tin Man = Steelers (message to our boys)

SteelStealth
11-24-2007, 08:21 PM
Listen guys, you have the talent. Even the O-Line as crazy as that sounds right now, but you do. We don't see one very important thing. HEART. Just like a boxer, that is a major ingredient. That is making us all nuts, because we want to know if you guys still have it. Show us Monday night and the rest of the season. We are Steeler Nation. We got your back, now give us yours.
SS

stillers4me
11-24-2007, 08:26 PM
I BELIEVE!

SteelCityMan786
11-24-2007, 08:56 PM
I BELIEVE!

AMEN SISTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

steel striker
11-24-2007, 09:01 PM
I believe and, man I always think back to that playoff game vs the colts. I remember it like yesterday and, I have never been so happy and proud of the steelers. Our boys can do it and, once again we will shock the football world.

Rhee Rhee
11-25-2007, 12:51 AM
Listen guys, you have the talent. Even the O-Line as crazy as that sounds right now, but you do. We don't see one very important thing. HEART. Just like a boxer, that is a major ingredient. That is making us all nuts, because we want to know if you guys still have it. Show us Monday night and the rest of the season. We are Steeler Nation. We got your back, now give us yours.
SS

great post and I definitely believe...... although i have to admit right after the jets game i wasn't so sure..

Galax Steeler
11-25-2007, 07:16 AM
We are gonna bounce back this week and get on track heading into the playoffs.