PDA

View Full Version : New family addition

MACH1
11-25-2007, 02:51 AM
Well.....Went to the family gathering for Thanksgiving and my cousin made me a deal on on a AKC registered chocolate lab pup. Like I need another dog. lol Well, anyways I couldn't turn down my little boy who of course fell in love :dang: and free was a good deal in my book. The big one is Abe, he only weighs 127bs. next to my 5 year old with the new pup he named copper.

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w11/bcrab/3copy.jpg

Rhee Rhee
11-25-2007, 03:25 AM
haha very cute.

Cape Cod Steel Head
11-25-2007, 08:16 AM
Beautiful Dog!

LambertIsGod58
11-25-2007, 08:17 AM
No better family dog than a Lab.....

HometownGal
11-25-2007, 09:17 AM
What a beautiful pup and Momma is gorgeous too! :thumbsup: I love all animals, particularly dogs, but Labs are #1 in my book - great choice! :cheers:

Your son is just adorable, MACH! :smile:

GBMelBlount
11-25-2007, 09:28 AM
Great new addition Mach! Our daughter was asking about getting a pup for Christmas. Unfortunately, it will have to be another little anklebiter as wife is allergic to dogs that shed. BTW, is that a Steeler jacket hanging in the background?

MACH1
11-25-2007, 12:49 PM
Great new addition Mach! Our daughter was asking about getting a pup for Christmas. Unfortunately, it will have to be another little anklebiter as wife is allergic to dogs that shed. BTW, is that a Steeler jacket hanging in the background?

:smile: Yes it is.

BTW, Thanks guys

tony hipchest
11-25-2007, 03:25 PM
What a beautiful pup and Momma is gorgeous too! :thumbsup: I love all animals, particularly dogs, but Labs are #1 in my book - great choice! :cheers:
pssst. look again. that most definitely isnt "momma".:wink02:

:sofunny:

my min pin just had 6 pups and 3 of them are chocholate just like your labs. beautiful color. im so tempted to keep one.

your new pup looks like it could outgrow your old one. :jawdrop:

revefsreleets
11-25-2007, 04:23 PM
127 lbs. lab? Sorry, that's not a dog, that's a small horse!

steveironcity
11-25-2007, 05:43 PM
AWWW

HometownGal
11-26-2007, 08:48 AM
pssst. look again. that most definitely isnt "momma".:wink02:

:sofunny:

my min pin just had 6 pups and 3 of them are chocholate just like your labs. beautiful color. im so tempted to keep one.

your new pup looks like it could outgrow your old one. :jawdrop:

:toofunny::toofunny::dang: Ooops! Sorry - I was admiring the pup and incorrectly assumed that was his "Mom" - I'm not in the habit of looking past a dog's face in a pic. :toofunny: I didn't read MACH's entire post where he mentions the dog's name and gender - I was too busy oooooing and awwwwing over the puppy. :toofunny:

Steelerstrength
11-26-2007, 01:36 PM
The irresistable puppy! I can just smell the puppy breath now! And those tiny little needle teeth, such a great time to have a puppy! Congrats on your new addition!