PDA

View Full Version : Patriots conspiracy theory

Big D
11-25-2007, 10:39 AM
I guess my hatred for those crazy pats has me thinking real outside the box... How can brady suck and be a nothing at a top program at michigan and be a hall of famer with the pats. Or how about belichick... before brady as his starter belicheat was an awful 41-55. Even his first year with the patriots with bleadsoe belicheat was 5-11. Is it possible belicheat could have more then signals? what if he he has audio as well as visual tapes of all the 31 nfl teams. I'm not suggesting I believe this but it's funny to me how bad belicheat and brady were before they had each other

PisnNapalm
11-25-2007, 11:12 AM
Maybe he's managed to assemble the best football team this league has seen in a very very long time.

I for one, as a football fan, am enjoying the precision and power with which the Pats are destroying the rest of the league. That being said I hope that our Steel Curtain Defense comes down hard and knocks them flat on their asses.

I hope we get to beat them twice this year.

tony hipchest
11-25-2007, 11:20 AM
Is it possible belicheat could have more then signals? what if he he has audio as well as visual tapes of all the 31 nfl teams. I'm not suggesting I believe this but it's funny to me how bad belicheat and brady were before they had each other he had both audio and visual of all 31 teams along with all the gameplans that were devised with them. supposedly it was all turned into league HQ and destroyed.

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q23/shortyshane_2006/Cargo-Ship650.jpg

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/football/nfl/09/20/bc.fbn.patriots.spying.ap/index.html

NFL destroys 'spygate' materials

NEW YORK (AP) -- The NFL has received and destroyed all materials it requested from the New England Patriots concerning videotaping of opponents' sidelines.

A league statement Thursday said the team was in compliance with a request for tapes and other documents.

lamberts-lost-tooth
11-25-2007, 11:41 AM
Word is that the Patriots were cheating so bad ....Great Britain has asked the NFL to place an asterick next to the American Revolution.

tony hipchest
11-25-2007, 11:55 AM
Word is that the Patriots were cheating so bad ....Great Britain has asked the NFL to place an asterick next to the American Revolution.

:toofunny: is that an LLT original?

:cheers:

lamberts-lost-tooth
11-25-2007, 12:01 PM
:toofunny: is that an LLT original?

:cheers:

Call it a moment of clarity:sofunny::sofunny:

RoethlisBURGHer
11-25-2007, 12:05 PM
I don't beleive those bastards handed everything over. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if Bellicheat, after being called out by Mangini, took certain stuff home in case the NFL came into Pats headquarters to take stuff.

Big D
11-25-2007, 01:21 PM
[QUOTE=tony hipchest;327180]he had both audio and visual of all 31 teams along with all the gameplans that were devised with them. supposedly it was all turned into league HQ and destroyed.

I understand that. What i'm saying is what if they have some sort of bug in the opposing teams boxs. I"m not saying I believe this. It just makes you wonder

touchdownward
11-25-2007, 03:32 PM
This is one of those moments where you're thankful that you weren't drinking something while reading this less it be coming out of your nose.
Great job. :toofunny::sofunny:

#1LambertFan
11-28-2007, 02:20 PM
What i find funny is how even when they win they claim the Colts were cheating with ''artificial noise.''

MACH1
11-28-2007, 03:09 PM
What i find funny is how even when they win they claim the Colts were cheating with ''artificial noise.''

Deflection at its finest. :coffee:

rbryan
11-29-2007, 11:41 AM
In time all things come to light.

In time the Patriots Organization will be considered the prime example of all that is wrong about professional sports. That will be the legacy of Kraft and Bellichick.

geo123
12-01-2007, 09:16 AM
Spygate will always be a black mark on BB and the Patriots.
He is still a good coach and they are still a good team. The thing is I don't think they needed to cheat to beat the Jets.

Lok1GT
12-01-2007, 09:33 AM
Manchurian Candidate came to mind when, after winning against the Colts, what should have been a glorious victory and a sigh of relief for the Patsies, Tom Brady walked off of the field with a blank expression. Either he's THAT cold and heartless, or something else is going on. Perhaps brainwashing and military training. Anyone been to any of their practices? Does Tom Brady actually participate or is he hidden away in some underground bunker being fed subliminal imagery of the opposing team in preparation of the upcoming games?

steel striker
12-01-2007, 05:46 PM
No doubt it seems like the pats have an excuse for everything and, after the eagles almost beat them I'm sure Billacheat chewed them out big time. I watched Jim Rome show the other day and Samuel said they did not play very well. Well what i saw was simple a defense that had some holes in it. Like I have been saying if you can put heat on Brady and score the pats can be beat. Will it be easy? No but, we do have a pretty good chance to do it. I know this is off topic but, since we have the pats next week I'm real fired up about the game.

Big D
12-01-2007, 05:56 PM
No doubt it seems like the pats have an excuse for everything and, after the eagles almost beat them I'm sure Billacheat chewed them out big time. I watched Jim Rome show the other day and Samuel said they did not play very well. Well what i saw was simple a defense that had some holes in it. Like I have been saying if you can put heat on Brady and score the pats can be beat. Will it be easy? No but, we do have a pretty good chance to do it. I know this is off topic but, since we have the pats next week I'm real fired up about the game.

I am too. And the fact is they are finally starting to get a little knicked up. I think if we can put some heat on brady we can beat the cheats.... I think our offense can keep up with their offense