PDA

View Full Version : Eli Manning: Open season in New York.

Edman
11-26-2007, 12:24 AM
The New York media should have their guns ready and set to blast Eli after his horrendous Tommy Maddox-esque performance against the Vikings.

21-49, 4 INTS, 3 returned for touchdowns. Only one TD.

Comments?

OX1947
11-26-2007, 12:29 AM
Who gives a (bleep) about Eli Manning or the New York Giants.

fansince'76
11-26-2007, 12:33 AM
Eli is a classic case of a kid who was pushed into football by his overbearing father, was never happy playing it, still isn't happy playing it, and it shows.

Elvis
11-26-2007, 05:53 AM
:toofunny: Kind of makes me wonder...... Do you think that the Giants would trade with the Chargers again?
:sofunny:

The Duke
11-26-2007, 06:03 AM
:toofunny: Kind of makes me wonder...... Do you think that the Giants would trade with the Chargers again?
:sofunny:

for rivers??? :toofunny:

oh well, he did have a good game yesterday against the ratbirds, but before that he was as bad as Eli this season.

obviously the best out of the 2004 QB Class was Ben :tt02:

LadyVader
11-26-2007, 09:59 AM
I live in NJ and the media is soo ripping Eli up today (and its well deserved) he gets that awe shucks look whenever he makes a mistake and his post game press conference there was no fire in his belly just "oh well we are still in a good position" please... they are so not going anywhere. They play the Bears next, they will eat Eli up!

MACH1
11-26-2007, 10:08 AM
Eli is a classic case of a kid who was pushed into football by his overbearing father, was never happy playing it, still isn't happy playing it, and it shows.

And having to live under his brothers shadow can't be easy.

geo123
11-30-2007, 08:22 PM
Everyone's questioning Eli's ability and heart for the game, me included. I root for the Giants as well. I grew up(in NY) watching them, back in the days before cable and satalite. I guess I'm showing my age. Now I'm in NJ but I still follow them.
This was game he was supposed to shine in since the Vikings had the worst passing D.