PDA

View Full Version : Speaking of the Browns: McGinest on Crennell

Mosca
11-26-2007, 09:03 AM
"The best thing he's done, on both sides of the ball, is get rid of the individuals on this team. Everyone here's a team guy now.''

Hey, that's a start. No one has been successful with a team of individuals. Say what you will about the Pats (I hate 'em), but they are as tight a team as you will ever see. Same with the Steelers.

It's no guarantee of success. But it is a start. You always have to look out for a team where everyone has everyone else's backside covered.

Haiku_Dirtt
11-26-2007, 01:40 PM
guarantee[/U] of success. But it is a start. You always have to look out for a team where everyone has everyone else's backside covered.

No doubt. I'd like to be condescending towards the Browns. But what I'm seeing is a Cleveland team getting strong and apt in critical positions.

Joe Thomas is probably their best draft pick in decades. Gives us hope that one new guy on the line can make a difference. And with the Browns on our heels in the division race the chances that we will draft high enough to get someone good increases every week.

jjpro11
11-26-2007, 03:27 PM
No doubt. I'd like to be condescending towards the Browns. But what I'm seeing is a Cleveland team getting strong and apt in critical positions.

Joe Thomas is probably their best draft pick in decades. Gives us hope that one new guy on the line can make a difference. And with the Browns on our heels in the division race the chances that we will draft high enough to get someone good increases every week.

tony ugoh went in the 2nd round and has been very good for the colts. offensive linemen develop much faster than the other skill positions. we can definitely sharpen up our line a bit with a pick or two.