PDA

View Full Version : why we must beat the dolphins

Big D
11-26-2007, 06:43 PM
Our remaning schedule is not favorable for us. With the bungles, pattys,jaguars, rams and ravens remaining we cant give any more "easy wins"

steelpride12
11-26-2007, 06:47 PM
Na no way the steelers lose tonight. Ya the fins are still looking for a win, but the Steelers have more desire coming off a sad loss and will be the more physical team out there.
Tomlin said he worked the players asses off during the break even on thanksgiving day in full pads, the o-line pretty much guarenteed a good game by them saying they made adjustments, the fins are 0-10, were good on Monday night football at home, and do you think a QB making just his 2nd start will last against the Steelers defense plus a RB who has not played in 23 months!?

Go Steelers!

Big D
11-26-2007, 06:48 PM
Na no way the steelers lose tonight. Ya the fins are still looking for a win, but the Steelers have more desire coming off a sad loss and will be the more physical team out there.
Tomlin said he worked the players asses off during the break even on thanksgiving day in full pads, the o-line pretty much guarenteed a good game by them saying they made adjustments, the fins are 0-10, were good on Monday night football at home, and do you think a QB making just his 2nd start will last against the Steelers defense plus a RB who has not played in 23 months!?

Go Steelers!
I think the key in tonights game is how the pass protection does and whether or not we can get good yardage out of fast willie

steelcity58
11-26-2007, 06:56 PM
I predict the Steelers win handily...27-3. Maybe 34-3.

And the OP is right, we can not afford any more throw away games to inferior teams.

The Pats are beatable, the Eagles almost proved it, and the ravens are about done.
They will not have BB as coach back for 2008.

The games coming up that worry me most are the Pats of course but moreso the Jags.

The Rams? Please...the Rams suck.

revefsreleets
11-26-2007, 06:59 PM
The reason we must beat the Dolphins? We are one of the most talented teams in the NFL, playing at home, after a bad loss, and they are one of the least talented teams in the NFL, with a bunch of injuries, a back-up QB, on the road and they have already had their back broken by this season.

SteelCityMan786
11-26-2007, 07:11 PM
Every game is a must win. Why? to get a better playoff spot in the NFL. Any given day, someone can surprise you. That's why you need to win all games you can especially when opportunities arise and can be created.

Steeler in Carolina
11-26-2007, 07:37 PM
I say we win 27-0.

Hines0wnz
11-26-2007, 07:37 PM

Not with Jackson back they dont. Only Ferrotte with fumbleitis kept them from beating the Seachickens yesterday. That is a scary game that I have tried not to think about since I first saw this season's schedule. I'm glad there is cushion over the Browns.

Big D
11-26-2007, 07:39 PM
Not with Jackson back they dont. Only Ferrotte with fumbleitis kept them from beating the Seachickens yesterday. That is a scary game that I have tried not to think about since I first saw this season's schedule. I'm glad there is cushion over the Browns.

I gotta agree with you. I think the rams will be solid through the rest of the season. They are getting healthy.

19ward86
11-26-2007, 08:39 PM
if they play hard the steelers can beat:
dolphins
bengals
rams
ravens

if they can do everything perfectly they can also beat the jags and pats, i think that the way they are playing now they could lose to the rams and (ravens or bengals). we have been super inconsistent this season and it could bite us in the rump

MasterOfPuppets
11-26-2007, 08:39 PM
I gotta agree with you. I think the rams will be solid through the rest of the season. They are getting healthy.didn't bulger just get a concussion?

Busforever
11-26-2007, 08:46 PM
I predict the Steelers win handily...27-3. Maybe 34-3.

And the OP is right, we can not afford any more throw away games to inferior teams.

The Pats are beatable, the Eagles almost proved it, and the ravens are about done.
They will not have BB as coach back for 2008.

The games coming up that worry me most are the Pats of course but moreso the Jags.

I also worry about division games, as I always do. Bengals and Ravens aren't in good shape, but you know what? they would die to win against us, especially if it can make us lose a playoff spot. As we did last year at Cincinnati in the final game. It was enjoying huh? I guess Bengals and Ravens would enjoy too.