PDA

View Full Version : Keyshawn and Emmitt

PisnNapalm
11-26-2007, 07:27 PM
I think I'd rather slit my own throat than listen to either one of them talk about football.

Keyshan just comes off as a complete goof and Emmitt's butchering of the English language bugs me to no end. :dang:

I know the networks like having popular former players as analysts but could they find a few who can present themselves better?:banging:

Big D
11-26-2007, 07:30 PM
I think I'd rather slit my own throat than listen to either one of them talk about football.

Keyshan just comes off as a complete goof and Emmitt's butchering of the English language bugs me to no end. :dang:

I know the networks like having popular former players as analysts but could they find a few who can present themselves better?:banging:

I couldnt agree with you more. Emmit aint got no need for no grammar

PisnNapalm
11-27-2007, 11:26 AM
Emmitt's catch phrase of the day.... "blowed out".

jjpro11
11-27-2007, 11:35 AM
keyshawn has actually done pretty well from what i've seen. a major improvement over michael irvin, who he is replacing this year. emmitt is terrible and im pretty sure he is already out the door after the season.

Borski
11-27-2007, 11:36 AM
Emmitt's catch phrase of the day.... "blowed out".

he corrected himself as soon as he said that.

RoethlisBURGHer
11-27-2007, 11:42 AM
I like Keyshawn, he isn't bad at all IMHO.

Now Emmit on the other hand...I wonder if they have English courses at the University of Florida.

fansince'76
11-27-2007, 11:46 AM
Now Emmit on the other hand...I wonder if they have English courses at the University of Florida.

LOL - it's kind of obvious he never set foot in a classroom while he was there. A BS in Public Recreation? Please.

PisnNapalm
11-27-2007, 11:59 AM
A short email I sent to ESPN...

Subject:: I wish Emmitt would get BLOWED OUT of the studio.

I realize that Emmitt Smith is one of the greatest running backs of all time but that does not automatically make him fit for the broadcast booth. His butchering of the English language is difficult to listen to at best. I cringe whenever he opens his mouth.

He embarrasses himself and ESPN virtually everytime he speaks.

Do all your viewers a favor and replace him next year.

Sincerely,

Steve XXXX

SteelerFanInCA
11-27-2007, 12:25 PM
Christmas wish list for Emmit....

Hooked on Phonics "Gold Edition"

stlrtruck
11-28-2007, 01:29 PM
I can't say much about Emmitt's commentary but this past weekend in Da 'Burgh at the hotel bar - he gave the wife of the guy we were sitting next to a twirl from dancing on the stars.

He was pretty cool about that!

vasteeler
11-29-2007, 11:37 AM
keyshawn has actually done pretty well from what i've seen. a major improvement over michael irvin, who he is replacing this year. emmitt is terrible and im pretty sure he is already out the door after the season.

i have to disagree with you on this one i loved MI i thought he insightful and pretty funn
KJ is ok ES is terrible he has to go

PisnNapalm
11-29-2007, 12:07 PM
Michael Irving was a buffoon. All I saw when I looked at him was a pompous drug addict.

KYSteelersfan
11-30-2007, 11:13 AM
Michael Irving was a buffoon. All I saw when I looked at him was a pompous drug addict.

Did he forget to wipe his nose again?

SteelersJW
11-30-2007, 03:05 PM
Yeah, I totally agree. Those guys aren't shit compared to the guys on the NFL Network.

Big D
11-30-2007, 03:06 PM
i've already heard rumors that emmit's going to get fired at the end of the year.