PDA

View Full Version : Fan Of The Fans

SteelStealth
11-28-2007, 10:47 AM
I don't know if anyone has ever commented on this, but being a Steeler fan (since 1972) and not from Pittsburgh is common but sometimes not understood. But that's ok. My point is, not only do I support the Steelers, I support the fans in Pittsburgh as well. I make a lot of Steeler videos, and in them, I make sure the fans are in them. I even made a video just of the fans themseves. I have been to Pittsburgh, and you guys are the best. With us Steeler fans aroud the globe...I hope you support us too.
Thanks,
SS

Big7BenHOF
11-29-2007, 07:39 PM
Yeah guys, I'm from Cali and support ya'll.

sherlock
12-24-2007, 04:26 AM
I don't know if anyone has ever commented on this, but being a Steeler fan (since 1972) and not from Pittsburgh is common but sometimes not understood. But that's ok. My point is, not only do I support the Steelers, I support the fans in Pittsburgh as well. I make a lot of Steeler videos, and in them, I make sure the fans are in them. I even made a video just of the fans themseves. I have been to Pittsburgh, and you guys are the best. With us Steeler fans aroud the globe...I hope you support us too.
Thanks,
SS

You are so right SteelStealth!...I actually became a Steelers fan because of the videos posted by fans on youtube......Such as this :sofunny::sofunny::sofunny:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hws39N5c8ZQ