PDA

View Full Version : Romo has a new babe

I-Want-Troy's-Hair
11-29-2007, 12:19 AM
Jessica Simpson And Tony Romo Dating :toofunny::toofunny:
Paper Says Simpson's Father Helped Set The Couple Up (Simpson's father is a pimp.)

NEW YORK (CBS) ― Jessica Simpson's father Joe has audibled her recent dating with the Dallas Cowboys' quarterback Tony Romo, says Page Six. When Jessica was in Dallas recently recording her new country record, Romo called her father and asked, "I know she's not dating anyone right now, can I take her out for a drink at least?" Jessica said her father could give Romo his daughter's number and the couple hit it off.

A friend of Jessica's told Page Six they have been dating for a few weeks and Jessica has been text messaging friends and family about how happy she has been. Romo even spent the Thanksgiving holiday with the Simpsons in Waco, Texas after beating the stuffing out of the Jets and guiding the Cowboys to their best start in franchise history.

http://kdka.com/sports/Jessica.Simpson.Tony.2.597615.html

jjpro11
11-29-2007, 12:25 AM
im getting tired of hearing about romo all the time... id like to see another big fumble in the playoffs and go one and done.

The Duke
11-29-2007, 12:53 AM
He can have whoever he wants, Ben will be getting his second ring.

CantStop85
11-29-2007, 01:24 AM
He can have whoever he wants, Ben will be getting his second ring.

I don't know...I think if I were Tony Romo, I would take Jessica Simpson over a ring. But that's just me. :smile:

Crushzilla
11-29-2007, 05:03 AM
I don't know...I think if I were Tony Romo, I would take Jessica Simpson over a ring. But that's just me. :smile:

Super Bowl Rings still look glorious after a few decades...

Just remember that

revefsreleets
11-29-2007, 09:16 AM
I'll gladly trade Tony Romo's super bowl ring (cough cough) for a few days with Jessica Simpson!

fansince'76
11-29-2007, 09:20 AM
im getting tired of hearing about romo all the time...

Agreed. :coffee:

83-Steelers-43
11-29-2007, 09:29 AM
More power to him. I personally like the guy. Good attitude and good personality. I wish him the best of luck. His team is doing well and then he snags Jessica Simpson, not bad....not bad at all.

memphissteelergirl
11-29-2007, 10:51 AM
Popular pro quarterback dating a dimwit singer/actress....

How cliche'....:yawn:

Just once I would love to hear about the pro football player dating or engaged to his HS/college sweetheart who happens to be pursuing her graduate degree in astrophysics....but hey that's just me.

TackleMeBen
11-29-2007, 11:09 AM
eli is engaged to his high school sweetheart.. and she looks like anne coulter that republican lady that writes books about how bad the democrats are.

RoethlisBURGHer
11-29-2007, 11:15 AM
So this means Carrie Underwood is available? Kick ass, I'll take her over Jessica "Is This Tuna or Chicken?" Simpson any day.

rbryan
11-29-2007, 11:18 AM
Note to Romo. Dating either one, awsome idea.
Marrying either one, really really really bad idea.

rbryan
11-29-2007, 11:20 AM
So this means Carrie Underwood is available? Kick ass, I'll take her over Jessica "Is This Tuna or Chicken?" Simpson any day.

I don't know about her either. Do you think Romos car has a big scratch down the side with both head lights knocked out with that Louisville slugger???

memphissteelergirl
11-29-2007, 01:47 PM
eli is engaged to his high school sweetheart.. and she looks like anne coulter that republican lady that writes books about how bad the democrats are.

I just hope for his sake she isn't a b*tch like Ann Coulter! :jawdrop:

Note to Romo. Dating either one, awsome idea.
Marrying either one, really really really bad idea.

HA! :toofunny:

RoethlisBURGHer
11-29-2007, 03:10 PM
I don't know about her either. Do you think Romos car has a big scratch down the side with both head lights knocked out with that Louisville slugger???

I doubt he drives a souped up four-wheel drive. He probally drives a Capri.

TackleMeBen
11-29-2007, 03:13 PM
I just hope for his sake she isn't a b*tch like Ann Coulter! :jawdrop:

well i am just saying that is who she looks like.. i couldnt place it at first then it hit me... and it helped that i was reading an ann coulter book..lol

Big D
11-29-2007, 03:20 PM
I think romo as a qb is overrated but I envy the ass this guy gets

steelersfanmx
11-29-2007, 03:33 PM
Super Bowl Rings still look glorious after a few decades...

Just remember that

Personally, I think Romo should date Brady!
:sofunny::toofunny::sofunny:

Hines0wnz
11-29-2007, 04:00 PM
As a Cowboys hater, it seems history is setting up to repeat itself. He dated Carrie Underwood going into the playoffs last season and now Jessica Simpson this season. I'm looking forward to a new batch of "Romo'd" images everywhere. :wink02:

PAMillerGrrl83
11-29-2007, 06:12 PM
Actually Peyton Manning didnt marry a super model, shes not ugly either.

fansince'76
11-29-2007, 06:29 PM
As a Cowboys hater, it seems history is setting up to repeat itself. He dated Carrie Underwood going into the playoffs last season and now Jessica Simpson this season. I'm looking forward to a new batch of "Romo'd" images everywhere. :wink02:

LOL - this reminded me of a quote from "Rocky" by Mick (Burgess Meredith): "You lay off that pet shop dame. Women weaken legs." :toofunny:

STEELtownHAVOX
11-30-2007, 09:29 AM
im getting tired of hearing about romo all the time... id like to see another big fumble in the playoffs and go one and done.

what are you talking about? Tony Romo mentored everyone from Brett Favre to Terry Bradshaw. If it weren't for Romo, none of these guys would have been as glorious as they were. Thanks Tony, now get back on your knees where you belong.

memphissteelergirl
11-30-2007, 10:19 AM
what are you talking about? Tony Romo mentored everyone from Brett Favre to Terry Bradshaw. If it weren't for Romo, none of these guys would have been as glorious as they were. Thanks Tony, now get back on your knees where you belong.

Sarcasm duly noted and appreciated. :wink02: