PDA

View Full Version : Fraud-etry In Motion

Livinginthe past
10-17-2005, 08:22 PM
I called the Colts D a fraud - 10 points down with half the first quarter gone - Go Rams

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
10-17-2005, 08:28 PM
once payton get going it should change
but lets hope the rams pull it off

tony hipchest
10-17-2005, 08:38 PM
I called the Colts D a fraud - 10 points down with half the first quarter gone - Go Rams
what about the mighty ravens? they were the team picked to knock off the g.o.a.t. pats, as if the steelers all of a sudden suck. the ravens did hold a crenell led browns team team to 3 ptZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Livinginthe past
10-17-2005, 08:43 PM
what about the mighty ravens? they were the team picked to knock off the g.o.a.t. pats, as if the steelers all of a sudden suck. the ravens did hold a crenell led browns team team to 3 ptZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Yeah the rvens have been a massive let down - alot of negative karma in that dressing room.

17-0 Rams Wow this is fantastic - glad I took the spread at a ridicuolous rams +13.5

Suitanim
10-17-2005, 08:46 PM
Thanks Ian and John for asking me back...I'll give it a trial...here's a start...

http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=2100

Livinginthe past
10-17-2005, 08:52 PM
Welcome back Suit - ya damn attention seeker haha

:cheers:

NM

tony hipchest
10-17-2005, 09:08 PM
Thanks Ian and John for asking me back...I'll give it a trial...here's a start...

http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=2100

hey suitanim good to see you! (doesnt mean gordon sucks any less :grin:)

living: i couldnt believe the rams were given 14 pts.!!!!! sometimes i wish i had a bookie, but im probably better off w/o one. tonight is when i would be better off with one though. odds makers were off their rocker with tonights pointspread.

Livinginthe past
10-17-2005, 09:11 PM

living: i couldnt believe the rams were given 14 pts.!!!!! sometimes i wish i had a bookie, but im probably better off w/o one. tonight is when i would be better off with one though. odds makers were off their rocker with tonights pointspread.

Ouch that is a pretty bent call from the Ref - the umpire closest to the play clearly called it a Rams recovery at the whistle.

Peyton comes charging in screaming "no way its Blue Ball" - whatdyaknow? Its a Blue ball lol

Go Rams

NM

Suitanim
10-17-2005, 09:46 PM
My couple TD prediction may be off by a TD and a half, but you know what I'm saying...

Livinginthe past
10-17-2005, 09:51 PM
My couple TD prediction may be off by a TD and a half, but you know what I'm saying...

Yep I think that prediction went out the window about the same time Bulger tried to block with his throwing shoulder.

The Colts have this one in the bag now - as the Rams D is certainly no great shakes.

The only way the Rams can hold on is if Jackson can still pound the ball with a Colts D stacked against the run.

Go Rams

NM

BlitzburghRockCity
10-17-2005, 10:10 PM
go rams !! I know the 72 dolphins have the champaign on ice still too :cheers:

tony hipchest
10-17-2005, 11:12 PM

i AM better off without a bookie. indy- 4 scores offa 4 turnovers.= like ive said all along they are something to be dealt with. especially with pats and steelers recent struggles. granted i never believed the rams would be the true test for them. rams have pretty much been average since the pats beat them in the sb but i wouldve never thought this game would be so lopsided. indy still has the steelers and pats to play. it may not matter as far as home field advantage is concerned. (doesnt mean the steelers cant sack the hell out of manning on his home turf.) colts are a good team though. especially when they get that offense in gear. defense seems to be in place.

BlitzburghRockCity
10-17-2005, 11:19 PM
the rams just completely fell apart... 45-28.. UGH !!!

Livinginthe past
10-18-2005, 04:15 PM
the rams just completely fell apart... 45-28.. UGH !!!

Im afarid it was all down to Bulger getting injured and getting subbed by a QB who has made 26 passes in his career - they threw so many gimme INT's that the Colts started most of their 2nd half drives inside the Rams 30.

I feel confident that the Colts arent bringing anything new to the table this year - still a good offense, still reliant on the Edge and still a p*ss weak D that could only get a foothold in the game when Bulger got injured.

Cheers

NM

Suitanim
10-18-2005, 06:11 PM
I concur...they have 2 bye weeks coming up, then they start a period where they have to play some real football teams.

ironcitychef
10-19-2005, 02:12 AM
Under rated thing #63 in the NFL...the beauty of the the schedule...16 games...each meaningful...some start hot then hit the working portion of the season...some start slow only to pour it on at the end...others give and take playing spoilers. Still a whole season but if I haven't played a top 5 team yet I'd be worried about being tested fully.