PDA

View Full Version : Steelers don't turn the ball over, they win.

Edman
12-01-2007, 01:23 PM
The previous times the Bengals beat the Steelers (At Heinz), You do know that in both games, the Bengals were handed several gifts off of multiple Steeler turnovers. Cincy did nothing special on their own to win either game.

Ben has to be smart with the ball, Willie has to hold on to the ball, and the O-Line has to block. Freaking O-Line has to block!

19ward86
12-01-2007, 02:32 PM
i agree, tourning over the ball is our worst nightmare.

Steel_Bus_24
12-01-2007, 04:45 PM
I know Im tired of watching the Steelers gift wrap games for those scumbags at Heinz .

It stops now! I want to see Palmer and Johnson's faces in the mud all game long.

Lets go Steelers...Its time to get your heads out of your asses and play physical Steelers Football!

revefsreleets
12-01-2007, 06:57 PM
I seem to remember a certain punt returning CB, no longer on our roster, having a particularly awful outing against the Bungs last year.

Galax Steeler
12-02-2007, 07:39 AM
We don't need to turn the ball over and win this game so we can stay ahead of cleveland.

steelpride12
12-02-2007, 01:38 PM
Its always been like that against the Bungles we are the better team which means less turnovers or none equals a win almost everytime SIMPLE!

Elvis
12-02-2007, 02:49 PM
:helmet:
The Steelers need to get Parker into the game early and often. Our running game should be able to move the ball, but the Bengals have been playing better than before. Anyone notice that the Bengals offense has looked better since they got their 3rd WR back from his suspension? I thought he would make alot of difference in their offense, and so far he has.
:tt02:

fansince'76
12-02-2007, 11:55 PM
Well, half-right - we turned it over, and still won! :jammin:

Steel_Bus_24
12-03-2007, 12:23 AM
Major props to the D tonight, Willie and Ben should be buying some dinners for the D for bailing their asses out.

Hopefully we can put it all together and put a beating on Marsha next week...Lets Go Steelers!!

geo123
12-03-2007, 07:07 AM
We dodged a couple of bullets last night. A couple of reviews that went our way, and a penalty on what was to be a safety. We gave them (too many)opportunities to get back in the game but they couldn't take advantage. If we do this next week we're asking for trouble!