PDA

View Full Version : Hey Everyone...

bengals_in_miami
12-01-2007, 09:44 PM
obviously I am new to these boards but i regularly post on the bengals.com MB but just wanted to say good luck sunday night and may the bengals win:sofunny:

and to keep it smack related...steelers suck:jammin:

GBMelBlount
12-01-2007, 09:53 PM
obviously I am new to these boards but i regularly post on the bengals.com MB but just wanted to say good luck sunday night and may the bengals win:sofunny:

and to keep it smack related...steelers suck:jammin:

Sorry man, not much to say about the bungles. They suck. Oh ya, fire crotch is going down! after throwing a few more interceptions.:flap:

bengals_in_miami
12-01-2007, 10:19 PM
Sorry man, not much to say about the bungles. They suck. Oh ya, fire crotch is going down! after throwing a few more interceptions.:flap:well I bet thats what you said about the jets

DOH:dang:

SteelCityMan786
12-01-2007, 10:48 PM
well I bet thats what you said about the jets

DOH:dang:

I bet that's what you said about the cardinals to.

bengals_in_miami
12-01-2007, 10:55 PM
I bet that's what you said about the cardinals to.erm, the steelers lost to the cardinals too. :dang:

Good to know the best steeler fever smackers are out tonight:headshake:

X-Terminator
12-01-2007, 11:14 PM
erm, the steelers lost to the cardinals too. :dang:

Yeah, but we didn't lose to them at home, and our "Pro Bowl QB" didn't throw 3 pick-6's (2 that counted) in the same game to the same guy.

bengals_in_miami
12-01-2007, 11:18 PM
Yeah, but we didn't lose to them at home, and our "Pro Bowl QB" didn't throw 3 pick-6's (2 that counted) in the game to the same guy.Did it add a L to your loss column?

Oh yeah, it did:dang:

X-Terminator
12-01-2007, 11:29 PM
Did it add a L to your loss column?

Oh yeah, it did:dang:

Seriously, if that's the best you got when your team is 4-7 and out of the playoff picture, then you need to find something else to do. NO Bengals fan has any room to talk smack on the Steelers (or the Browns, for that matter) as bad as you've been this season.

See you tomorrow night.

bengals_in_miami
12-01-2007, 11:41 PM
Seriously, if that's the best you got when your team is 4-7 and out of the playoff picture, well that didn't even make sense. Since my team is 4-7, would that not give me LESS or NO smack to come up with to a team winning the division?

NO Bengals fan has any room to talk smack on the Steelers (or the Browns, for that matter) as bad as you've been this season.typical crappy steeler smack. Can't even handle smack from a sub-.500 team so they bring up the records.

Now, I am not going to claim "ownage" or anything of that sort, as that is the staple of a troll and second I don't have nearly enough posts to say much. So do not take it as I am claiming that.

Disappointed with the smackers on this board so far...show me some good smack people.:jammin:

Pittsburghfan
12-02-2007, 12:10 AM
Well I would just like to remind you what happened last time... On your home field...

Carson's Boyfriend got his golden teeth knocked out...

While ...Steelers 24, Bengals 13;
You lose Steelers Win... I bid you goodnight.

Oh and one word about the sig and Palmer will get sacked..7 times by Harrison 2 times by Hampton... SUCKA

:tt02:
:kick:
NOW CAN YOU DIG THAT?

dragtruk
12-02-2007, 08:10 AM
Ok, so you live in Miami, and you're a BENGALS fan?!? That is so lame you just owned yourself. You figure that since the Guppies are like 0-70, you'd switch to a winning team like the Bengals. Do you have to wear a hat in the heat down there to cover up the huge "L" on your forehead???

dragtruk
12-02-2007, 08:20 AM
Gee, I'm sorry. My post really seemed insensitive. It IS the holiday season. Let me make it up to you. I saw some cute shirts online for kids that say, 'MY daddy is a bengals fan'". I'll make you a deal, you buy the shirts for them, and I'll buy the paper bags for their heads to hide their embarrassment.

dragtruk
12-02-2007, 08:22 AM
So is it a deal?

HometownGal
12-02-2007, 08:24 AM
typical crappy steeler smack. Can't even handle smack from a sub-.500 team so they bring up the records.

SInce there really isn't anything else to talk about regarding the Bungles and their SHITTY season, the records speak for themselves.

Here - I'll reacquaint you with them.

8-3

4-7

Enough said.
:sign09::laughing:

stillers4me
12-02-2007, 08:30 AM
Bungles..........
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/sueincinci/50654289_7efcc3d944.jpg

dragtruk
12-02-2007, 09:41 AM
Bungles..........
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/sueincinci/50654289_7efcc3d944.jpg

NICE! But when you're already in the basement you can't go any lower. A shovel would be more appropriate.:sofunny::thumbsup::cheers:

Cape Cod Steel Head
12-02-2007, 09:54 AM

and to keep it smack related...steelers suck:jammin:Good Luck to you as well, and no they may not. Well if the Steelers "suck" I guess the Bungholes swallow.

bengals_in_miami
12-02-2007, 12:03 PM
Wow, we have some great smackers it seems on these boards [/sarcasm]

Really people, bengals suck? Thats it? Nothing better?

Seems like just another forum full of 'can't smack' steeler fans:coffee:

stillers4me
12-02-2007, 12:28 PM
The Bengals suck.

There's just not much more to say. :hunch:

dragtruk
12-02-2007, 12:30 PM
Wow, we have some great smackers it seems on these boards [/sarcasm]

Really people, bengals suck? Thats it? Nothing better?

Seems like just another forum full of 'can't smack' steeler fans:coffee:

Are you kidding?!? You didn't bring anything in the first place. Even New England fans have better sh*t than you. Whatever you're on, I want some, because you think way too much of your own smack talk. I guess when you're the only english speaking f*ck in Miami, you're the only one who gets your own jokes. Kid, go back to the bush leagues like the Bengals, and when you AND your team can cut the big leagues come back and talk to us. With so many New England fans around, you're not worth the energy. You can't even scrape the surface of a Pats fan when it comes to obnoxious, so go away boy you bother me. You got no game, just like the bengals. Now I'm not buying you those bags for your ugly kids heads. Let daddy embarrass them with his bengal loyalty. The bengals..... really:toofunny: get real....:toofunny:
Oh, and I hear there's a house for sale in Miami, owned by a former redskins player. Try moving there, but before you do, do us all a favor and paint a bullseye on your forehead next to the big L.:jammin::party::jammin:

stillers4me
12-02-2007, 12:35 PM
Are you kidding?!? You didn't bring anything in the first place. Even New England fans have better sh*t than you. Whatever you're on, I want some, because you think way too much of your own smack talk. I guess when you're the only english speaking f*ck in Miami, you're the only one who gets your own jokes. Kid, go back to the bush leagues like the Bengals, and when you AND your team can cut the big leagues come back and talk to us. With so many New England fans around, you're not worth the energy. You can't even scrape the surface of a Pats fan when it comes to obnoxious, so go away boy you bother me. You got no game, just like the bengals. Now I'm not buying you those bags for your ugly kids heads. Let daddy embarrass them with his bengal loyalty. The bengals..... really:toofunny: get real....:toofunny:
Oh, and I hear there's a house for sale in Miami, owned by a former redskins player. Try moving there, but before you do, do us all a favor and paint a bullseye on your forehead next to the big L.:jammin::party::jammin:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/sueincinci/Smileys/yess.gif

dragtruk
12-02-2007, 03:15 PM
Ok, I see you haven't even replied to ONE of my posts you sackless ****. I tooled you up three times now and no response. You're a ****ing p*ssy just like everyone else in Miami. Go shave your chest, put on your g-string and go rollerblading down A1A like the rest of your fag*ot friends. You belong in Miami you south beach open hole. You got NOTHING!!! Faggo t!!!

Big D
12-02-2007, 03:21 PM
god I love bengal week

SteelCityMan786
12-02-2007, 03:40 PM
erm, the steelers lost to the cardinals too. :dang:

Good to know the best steeler fever smackers are out tonight:headshake:

I know, but I'm making sure you kept that in mind.

Anyway, we'll still beat you.

bengals_in_miami
12-02-2007, 04:12 PM
I mean really, all you did was call me gay. Oooh scary, did you get that from your second grade son?:thumbsup:

but, damn, you are probably the WORST steeler fan, ever?

try again, this time without resorting to name calling, sparky.

dragtruk
12-02-2007, 04:23 PM
Well, dumbass, since posting the win/loss records of the two teams doesn't do anything for you, I figured you're on a personal mission. What is it that you want? You haven't said anything to back up your arguments, so I assume you're on a smack talking mission. If you can't hang with a W/L record comparison, or hang on the sh*t talking level, you're just weak. LIke I said before, go away boy you bother me. I'm done with you. Pats fans are so much more fun to argue with. At least they HAVE something to back them up. Read your Ann Coulter book over, and try again. BTW, read my other posts. You had no comeback for them either. So I had to resort to the fag*ot thing to get your attention. But I notice that DID get your attention. You homos sure are an angry bunch. Come back later when you learn something spunky.

HometownGal
12-02-2007, 05:11 PM
A new statue has been erected in front of Paul Brown Stadium

http://assets.spirithalloween.com/images/spirit/products/processed/00134437.zoom.a.jpg

lamberts-lost-tooth
12-02-2007, 05:16 PM
A new statue has been erected in front of Paul Brown Stadium

http://assets.spirithalloween.com/images/spirit/products/processed/00134437.zoom.a.jpg

Rejects Impersonating Pros?

dragtruk
12-02-2007, 05:54 PM
I now declare- Steelers fans 1, bungholes in Miami 0. WOO-HOO! We win!!!:cheer::cheer::cheer: His best line all thread was "Steelers suck". That was all he had. Start the parade boys-:party::jammin::cheer::party::jammin::thumbsup::ch eers::cheers::cheers::tt02::tt02::tt02:wave::party ::party:

To quote Austin Powers "You fight like a woman".

CantStop85
12-02-2007, 06:12 PM
I now declare- Steelers fans 1, bungholes in Miami 0. WOO-HOO! We win!!!:cheer::cheer::cheer: His best line all thread was "Steelers suck". That was all he had. Start the parade boys-:party::jammin::cheer::party::jammin::thumbsup::ch eers::cheers::cheers::tt02::tt02::tt02:wave::party ::party:

To quote Austin Powers "You fight like a woman".

Wow. :coffee:

bengals_in_miami
12-02-2007, 06:23 PM

To quote Austin Powers "You fight like a woman".wait a second, I am new to the boards but YOU are the one imitating the main staple of a troll

(claiming ownage after calling a bengals fan a "bungle" or "bunghole" or any other assorted name calling)

dragtruk
12-02-2007, 07:22 PM
That's your comeback? Steelers fans 2 Bunghole in Miami 0. :coffee:

bengals_in_miami
12-02-2007, 07:59 PM
That's your comeback? Steelers fans 2 Bunghole in Miami 0. :coffee:it gets better and better:yawn:

X-Terminator
12-02-2007, 11:07 PM
Anyone want to take bets that this clown doesn't show his face around here again after his team bit the big one tonight? 4 turnovers in Steelers territory, and their vaunted offense manages 3 lousy points. And how about that scintillating performance by Mr. Pro Bowl QB, huh? :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

The Bungles suck, they have always sucked, and they will always suck. Learn it, love it, live with it, Bungles fans!

HometownGal
12-02-2007, 11:11 PM
wait a second, I am new to the boards but YOU are the one imitating the main staple of a troll

(claiming ownage after calling a bengals fan a "bungle" or "bunghole" or any other assorted name calling)

You may be "new" to this board, but in case you hadn't noticed, this is a Steelers board. Y'know - the same Steelers who [p]own the Bungles. You came here with a chip on your shoulder and you got it knocked off. That sucks almost as much as it must suck to be a Bungles fan. :point:

fansince'76
12-02-2007, 11:16 PM
Anyone want to take bets that this clown doesn't show his face around here again after his team bit the big one tonight?

That's a sucker bet. Guy's too much of a chickenshit to come back here. If he does, I'll eat my hat.

MACH1
12-02-2007, 11:39 PM
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w11/bcrab/BungalsSuck.jpg

dragtruk
12-03-2007, 03:46 AM
24-10. Steelers fans 3, Bunghole in miami 0. Why don't you quit while you're getting beat down? You must be the sap in your family tree.

dragtruk
12-03-2007, 03:00 PM
Anyone want to take bets that this clown doesn't show his face around here again after his team bit the big one tonight? 4 turnovers in Steelers territory, and their vaunted offense manages 3 lousy points. And how about that scintillating performance by Mr. Pro Bowl QB, huh? :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

The Bungles suck, they have always sucked, and they will always suck. Learn it, love it, live with it, Bungles fans!

You hit that nail right on the head, brother. :cheers:
So bigmouth, tough guy, where are you now????? No doubt practicing to be a wide receiver somewhere in Miami. HOLA!!!!:jammin:

19ward86
12-03-2007, 03:04 PM
hahahahahahahahahahhahahahaahahahhahahahahahahahah ahahaha.....i usually have to much respect for another fanbase but.....hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah.

bengals_in_miami
12-03-2007, 03:50 PM
That's a sucker bet. Guy's too much of a chickenshit to come back here. If he does, I'll eat my hat.hmmm I am here so....

*posts hat picture but can't because of low post count*

ShutDown24
12-03-2007, 03:56 PM
Lol - Miami... Even if you're not a Dolphins fan that has to suck (I am assuming you are near Miami?)... First the Dolphins then you're Bungles...

bengals_in_miami
12-03-2007, 04:01 PM
Lol - Miami... Even if you're not a Dolphins fan that has to suck (I am assuming you are near Miami?)... First the Dolphins then you're Bungles...
no...its a different miami (Miami U, where your "glorious" ben came from)

fansince'76
12-03-2007, 04:04 PM
hmmm I am here so....

I'm surprised - props on coming back.

http://www.321gold.com/editorials/moriarty/hmmmmmm.jpg

bengals_in_miami
12-03-2007, 04:08 PM
I'm surprised - props on coming back.well, I have unfinished business

Ok, not really but it sounded cool to say that:banana:

SteelCityMan786
12-03-2007, 04:57 PM
http://vinylzart.com/images/WackyPackagesSeries1-Jail-ODesert(1973).jpg

SteelCityMan786
12-03-2007, 04:58 PM
Introducing the new Bungals Logo

http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o58/dudemonster/jail-bengals.jpg

steelerbackr4life
12-03-2007, 05:26 PM
Question to the Bungals.

What sucks worse Jail or last place?

tony hipchest
12-03-2007, 05:54 PM
Question to the Bungals.

What sucks worse Jail or last place?

:sofunny: good 1

bengals_in_miami
12-03-2007, 06:20 PM
are you guys serious? jail smack?

Don't you guys update around here or are you stuck in 2006?
(and I don't understand why you would be in the first place when you were 8-8 that season and are almost a lock for the division now)

ShutDown24
12-03-2007, 06:22 PM
no...its a different miami (Miami U, where your "glorious" ben came from)

See... Even the greatest thing that Happened to that place is now part of Stillir nation! :P

HometownGal
12-03-2007, 06:37 PM
hmmm I am here so....

I gotta give you props, too, b_i_m for coming back. Other than CS85, we're not used to honorable Bungles fans around here. :cheers:

I'd say I'm sorry for your loss, but I'm NOT. :wink02::flap: