PDA

View Full Version : Steelers @ Ravens

BTownSteel
09-14-2004, 02:05 AM
I need some upcoming thoughts for this week. If the Browns can do it, we can too!

Steelers 17
Ravens 14

ItalianFever
09-14-2004, 10:22 AM
Hi all !!
Steelers 24
Ravens 6

jamal.v1
09-14-2004, 10:03 PM
Ok Guys, heres my opininon on the next game for us. It is going to be a really tough game, they will be at home, ready to fix their mistakes that they made against cleveland, and they hate us because of the rivalry, so more is on the line. No one wants to lose at home to a rivalry team. Not that there is that same factor for us, but i think more is on the line for them. Now although i have stated all these advantages for the ravens, i still think we will win the game because we have an awesome team this year. im really excited. So i think it will be close but we will win. Oh and we need to be careful about holding onto leads. AIM I.M. Me with your opinion Littlecutypie111 :)

SteelersFever
09-16-2004, 02:24 PM
It's going to be a battle till the end. However, I feel confident that the defensive and offensive line will succeed in their duties of protection, stopping the run and creating a fair amount of pressure on a more developed and evasive Kyle Boller.

In order for the Steelers to come out victorious, the secondary is going to have to play strong and not give up any big plays.

If that all falls into place, just sit back, relax and watch the Steelers showcase their talent!

Ryan-Ritchie
12-23-2004, 03:06 AM
Hey guys, You both had some good points and optinions. The Ravens have proven themselves to have a good defence. so has allmost every team our guys have played! As mike said, if the right amount of pressure is applied fromt he offence and defensive lines we should have no problem. With Roethlisberger i feel we should have nothing to worry about, And also Bettis. If we need a yard for that first down..were gonna get it!...;)

Ryan

BlitzburghRockCity
12-26-2004, 02:59 PM
the ratbirds always have a great defense, thats usually a given..but we gotta do is stop stop stop Lewis & Heap on offense!

This is it. Payback is here!! Let's seize the moment!!