PDA

View Full Version : Ticket and Gameday Advice

MattLLittle
12-02-2007, 11:04 AM
I bought tickets for the Jaguars game and when they arrived, the envelope had been sliced open. Miraculously, the tickets were still in there. Still, I'm worried that they may have been compromised in some way. Can anyone tell me something that I should look for to make sure that these tickets will work?

Also, this will be my first ever Steelers game, as well as my first ever visit to Pittsburgh. What are some things that I should do that weekend in Pittsburgh to get the most out of the experience?

Thanks!

Matt

nojobny
12-02-2007, 11:43 AM
That's a tough call.

There's no hologram but on the front of the tickets the words '75th Anniversary Season' is embossed silver.

On the back, it's hard make out, but in bright light if you hold the tickets at the right angle you can see faint printing on the back and just above the 'No Exit and Re-entry' disclaimer you can see where it should say Game Ten.

Did you order your tickets from Stubhub or Ticketmaster?

Check around the site for ideas about stuff to do.

Cape Cod Steel Head
12-02-2007, 12:40 PM
Get to the game early, or stay late so you can visit The Great Hall. Eat a Primenti(sp) Bros. sandwich, or a samwich as they're called in Pitt.with an ice cold Iron of course. Take a ride on one of the inclines.

steelpride12
12-02-2007, 03:52 PM
Get to the game early, or stay late so you can visit The Great Hall. Eat a Primenti(sp) Bros. sandwich, or a samwich as they're called in Pitt.with an ice cold Iron of course. Take a ride on one of the inclines.

:iagree: 100% do all of that and also mabey some shopping at the Pittsburgh Mills, but eat at primentis Bros. they have the most amazing sandwhiches!

MattLLittle
12-02-2007, 07:09 PM
There's no hologram but on the front of the tickets the words '75th Anniversary Season' is embossed silver.

On the back, it's hard make out, but in bright light if you hold the tickets at the right angle you can see faint printing on the back and just above the 'No Exit and Re-entry' disclaimer you can see where it should say Game Ten.

My tickets have all of the items printed on them that you mentioned.

Now, along the top and the left side, there are perforations. Should there be anything attached there, or is it just perforated by default?

Thanks for your help!

Matt

nojobny
12-03-2007, 02:11 AM
My tickets have all of the items printed on them that you mentioned.

Now, along the top and the left side, there are perforations. Should there be anything attached there, or is it just perforated by default?

Thanks for your help!

Matt

It's perforated b/c they send the season tickets in a big huge sheet with a them all together in a row. Since you're going to game ten you have perfs on only two sides because its the end of the sheet.

Stlrs4Life
12-03-2007, 11:38 AM

Great advice. And stop by the tailgate.