PDA

View Full Version : Nervous?

steelpride12
12-02-2007, 12:43 PM
Is anyone else expecially nervous about this week against the Bungle.
First off the last 2 years they have beat us at heinz field and also we have 3 key injuries which Troy is a big one against a strong air attack that came to life last week against a decent Titans defense.
Yes we beat the seahawks with alot of injuries, but the bungles want this win and i feel we have not proved our selfs after the jets game because the Miami game was a mess.
I'm always nervous, but its worse this week and that gut feeling is there for a loss.

But i always believe in my steelers and im sure we will win!
Go Steelers!
:tt02:

Borski
12-02-2007, 12:49 PM
I'm a little, but not too much.

that doesn't mean I think we will lose though....in fact looking back on it all the games i felt nervous about we won easily, its the ones I didn't feel nervous about that we lost, so I am glad i feel a little nervous.

stillers4me
12-02-2007, 12:52 PM
I ain't afraid of no bungles.

Mother Nature scares me to death.
I sure hope Jesus shows up again. :sofunny:

SteelersFever
12-02-2007, 12:56 PM
The Steelers are going to have to put up double-digit points in this game to win. The Bengals defense is getting back on the track and at a bad point for the Steelers. It's going to be a lot tougher than the last time the two teams met back in October. I have confidence of course, I'm a Steelers fan, and I'm sure the Steelers have confidence -- but I'm still nervous. :eyecrazy:

fdp
12-02-2007, 01:36 PM
The Steelers are going to have to put up double-digit points in this game to win.

Thats why I'm nervous, haven't seen anything reassuring from our offense since the game against the Browns. I am hoping Holmes being out won't affect us too much. However, I do think we can win this, but yeah I am nervous

Elvis
12-02-2007, 01:45 PM
:tt02:
I am always nervous about every game every week. Anyone in the NFL can win any given sunday. I think that what worries me most is " who is gonna step up to help Hines Ward out and keep the triple team off him? This is where the Nate Washington's and Cedric Wilsons' must step up and earn their money. I also think that the Steelers forgot all about Heath Miller last week and that has got to change.

steel striker
12-02-2007, 01:52 PM
I still think we will win but, it will not be easy. The bungles get Henry back who is a big deep threat. I just hope our o-line plays better and, maybe this will set Willie free in the running game. :tt02::tt02:

Davison_K
12-02-2007, 02:39 PM
I was nervous about the Jets and the Dolphins. The Jets seems to be reasonable. The Dolphins I just didn't want to lose to a winless team. I am not nervous about this game though.

stillers4me
12-02-2007, 02:41 PM
I don't think there's a team out there that they know better than the Bungles. I'm nervous for every game....but not overly so for this one. Maybe I should be.....:hunch:

SteelersFever
12-02-2007, 02:52 PM
With the Steelers at 8-3, the Browns at 7-4 and with the Browns remaining schedule I would say there is good reason to be nervous.

steelpride12
12-02-2007, 02:53 PM
With the Steelers at 8-3, the Browns at 7-3 and with the Browns remaining schedule I would say there is good reason to be nervous.

The browns are 7-4 i thought?

SteelersFever
12-02-2007, 02:55 PM
Yeah, I fixed it. It was typo. But, thanks for noticing. Any thoughts?

stillers4me
12-02-2007, 03:01 PM
With the Steelers at 8-3, the Browns at 7-4 and with the Browns remaining schedule I would say there is good reason to be nervous.

Good point.

Borski
12-02-2007, 03:01 PM
Yeah, I fixed it. It was typo. But, thanks for noticing. Any thoughts?

I am pretty sure the Cards will beat the Browns so if we do our job and get a win then I wont have to worry about the browns anymore

stillers4me
12-02-2007, 03:02 PM
We I am pretty sure the Cards will beat the Browns so if we do our job and get a win then I wont have to worry about the browns anymore

I like it.

Rhee Rhee
12-02-2007, 03:40 PM
nervous? you have no idea..

steelpride12
12-02-2007, 04:29 PM
The Cards are 14-10 at halftime Anderson threw 2 INT's sacked once and is looking pretty good for the Cards, but they need to get an offense going.

Atlanta Dan
12-02-2007, 04:45 PM
Very nervous and it will get worse by kickoff if Arizona cannot put the Browns away.

Carter and Smith at safety against Housh, Chad & Henry is not a matchup I like - may see Townsend at safety and McFadden at CB a lot tonight.

OL needs to find itself (with Starks at LT?:dang:).

HometownGal
12-02-2007, 04:46 PM
I'm a little nervous about the Bungles O, but the Steelers are very familiar with Cartoon and his band of merrymen. MeWantALlama always scares me a bit, as he normally plays well against us and with Chester the Molester (Henry) back in the lineup, that deep threat is present. I'm not overly worried about the Bungles D. The Steelers have to be able to establish and control the LOS and not turn the ball over. We also need to get an early jump on them and make them play from behind.

GO STEELERS! :tt02::tt02:

I-Want-Troy's-Hair
12-02-2007, 04:59 PM
I don't have a warm fuzzy feeling about this game not with the way they have been playing the last four weeks.

19ward86
12-02-2007, 05:36 PM
i am extremely nervous about this game, i have no idea where our offense is right now.

SteelDogFan
12-02-2007, 06:14 PM
The only thing that made me rethink this game is the fact that Henry is back in the Bengals line-up.

Edman
12-02-2007, 06:18 PM
It's raining...
Santonio Out...
Arians as OC...
Offense severely sputtering...
This freaking O-Line that can't block anybody...

Yep, I expect another slopfest. Nervous? Definately.

alittlejazzbird
12-02-2007, 06:20 PM
Yep, I'm nervous too, but it's slightly mitigated by the fact that ARI just beat the Browns!!!!!

P-G is reporting the field is OK despite rain....oh, how I hate Pittsburgh weather!

This game will tell what our Steelers are made of. A convincing win tonight, and the entire Steeler Nation can exhale, and we'll have a 2-game lead on CLE again. A loss? Well, I'm trying not to think about that until/unless it happens.

Edman
12-02-2007, 06:25 PM
Yep, I'm nervous too, but it's slightly mitigated by the fact that ARI just beat the Browns!!!!!

That won't mean crap if the Steelers blow this game. They need to get their crap in order and soon. That starts tonight.