PDA

View Full Version : how does 4-8 taste, bunglechodes?

tony hipchest
12-03-2007, 12:08 AM
need some ketchup for that wiener youre eating?

0-2 vs steelers in '07.

try again next year bitches!

(btw them sideline shots of douchmangobbler were priceless! even better than him constantly asking the refs to change his diaper on the field.)

:thumbsup:

HometownGal
12-03-2007, 12:15 AM
Here - have another dog ya big weenie. :point:

http://www.talkingnfl.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/09/carsondog.jpg

MACH1
12-03-2007, 12:42 AM
Here's an assortment for you to choose from......:toofunny:

http://www.naturecraft.net/images/ourtrademark/2003/candle/brooms001large.jpg

fansince'76
12-03-2007, 12:44 AM
how does 4-8 taste, bunglechodes?

http://mikebrownsucks.com/images/fraidycat_header_01.gif

It's Grrrreat?!?!?

:toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

Preacher
12-03-2007, 01:17 AM
these are great!!!

Though... I am not sure why they aren't in the 1492 thread! They all prove just how much the Bengals suck.

Aussie_steeler
12-03-2007, 01:32 AM
Apparently a poll was taken in Cincy asking the children about what they thought of this years season. This was their reply

http://www.wayodd.com/noindex2/funny-pictures-up-yours-0tV.jpg

Aussie_steeler
12-03-2007, 01:36 AM
Watch out Marvin. I hear the front office is just about ready to push the button on your season.

http://www.wayodd.com/noindex2/funny-pictures-the-panic-button-1Q4.jpg

stillers4me
12-03-2007, 06:37 AM
And the look on Chad's face........was.......well..........just precious!

We were listening to the Bungles locker room report on the way home......NONE of their "stars" would man up for an interview. They did manage to get a few words out of Dhanai Jones and of course, Marvin stumbled though his usual "we didn't play good enough" speech.

SteelCityMan786
12-03-2007, 07:06 AM
WHO DEY? WHO DEY? WHO DEY THINK THEY GOIN BEAT DEM BENGALS WHO DEY? AHHHHHH WE DEY!

Big D
12-03-2007, 07:43 AM
need some ketchup for that wiener youre eating?

0-2 vs steelers in '07.

try again next year bitches!

(btw them sideline shots of douchmangobbler were priceless! even better than him constantly asking the refs to change his diaper on the field.)

:thumbsup:

you know what was the best part about beating the bungles last night? the fact that we gave them their 8th loss of the season. Which means yet another losing season for those loser bengals... Even better yet... the last 20 years the bengals have had 3.. yes 3 winning seasons. During marvins tenure with the bengals he is 39-37... I think it's safe to now say he is underacheiving with the roster he has

The Duke
12-03-2007, 07:45 AM
you know what was the best part about beating the bungles last night? the fact that we gave them their 8th loss of the season. Which means yet another losing season for those loser bengals... Even better yet... the last 20 years the bengals have had 3.. yes 3 winning seasons. During marvins tenure with the bengals he is 39-37... I think it's safe to now say he is underacheiving with the roster he has

So what's it gonna be, another 8-8 season or finally a losing season?

Big D
12-03-2007, 07:49 AM
So what's it gonna be, another 8-8 season or finally a losing season?

well techinicaly losing 8 cost as a losing season.. looking forward the bengals do have a cake schedule, with the rams, niners, browns and dolphins to wrap there season up. I think they could take 3 out of the four. Just depends on if marvin can keep the locker room together

lamberts-lost-tooth
12-03-2007, 08:36 AM
How does it taste?....Here let me give ya a hint.

:yuck: :poop: :yuck:

lamberts-lost-tooth
12-03-2007, 08:38 AM
http://mikebrownsucks.com/images/fraidycat_header_01.gif

It's Grrrreat?!?!?

:toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

:toofunny:

revefsreleets
12-03-2007, 09:27 AM
TJ and CJ played really super duper yesterday. Didn't one of the Bung faithful tell us that there's no way the Steelers could handle their triumverate of evil (Henry included)?

Tankus_Maximus
12-03-2007, 10:07 AM
Oh man that's great!!!

Carson played like crap, Ben had 3 TD!

Their vaunted receiving corp did absolutely nothing....great times!!!!!

How's that taste in your mouth bitches???!!!!!

Where ya at '85?????

BWAAAA HAAAAA HAAAAA HAAAA

ShutDown24
12-03-2007, 10:37 AM
The Bengals? Who hell dey?

Big D
12-03-2007, 10:39 AM
some great quotes from our friends at the bungle forum..
Originally Posted by NotDarkYet
Ehh, couple bad calls dont make up for poor coaching decisions, poor QB play, and an overall lack of heart.

The D played respectable football, especially considering the position the O put them in quit a bit.

Couldn't agree more.....Bottom line is we did not deserve to win. Take off the Black and Orange glasses and see this team for what it is.......................A team with a lot of big names that no show in big games. A team that consistantly gets outcoached, out hustled, and out played. A team with an owner that really does not care about winning. A perennial LOSER. It really is that simple folks. Deal with it instead of blaming the refs.

I will still root for them, but let's be honest...a turd is a turd is a turd.

I can't understand why I started liking the bengals in the first place. I should have went with my Dad and been a steelers fan... ( this one is my personel favorite)

memphissteelergirl
12-03-2007, 10:45 AM
Hehe....good stuff, Big D! :sofunny:

I will admit we got a couple of generous calls in this game, and the turnovers...well, don't get me started there. But the bottom line is the Bungles had no answer for the D's play. The whole defensive unit should get the game ball, IMO.

:tt02:

BEN-GALS OWNED AGAIN....PRICELESS! :banana:

Big D
12-03-2007, 10:48 AM
Hehe....good stuff, Big D! :sofunny:

I will admit we got a couple of generous calls in this game, and the turnovers...well, don't get me started there. But the bottom line is the Bungles had no answer for the D's play. The whole defensive unit should get the game ball, IMO.

:tt02:

BEN-GALS OWNED AGAIN....PRICELESS! :banana:

we gift wrapped that game for the bengals and they still couldnt pull it off. It's gotta be a sad day in cincy today

CantStop85
12-03-2007, 10:53 AM
Eh, doesn't bother me too much...just means we get a higher draft pick...hopefully we'll lose out and end up in the 5 or 10. There have been too many injuries and player losses for this team to live up to its potential. Hopefully next year the team will be at full strength again.

This year would be a wash anyway with the Patriots already predestined to a super bowl victory.

Big D
12-03-2007, 10:56 AM
Eh, doesn't bother me too much...just means we get a higher draft pick...hopefully we'll lose out and end up in the 5 or 10. There have been too many injuries and player losses for this team to live up to its potential. Hopefully next year the team will be at full strength again.

This year would be a wash anyway with the Patriots already predestined to a super bowl victory.

this is the nfl. NO team is predestined to win the superbowl. And your pathetic bengals wont live up to their potential until Marvin and oocho stinko are both gone

revefsreleets
12-03-2007, 12:29 PM
I'm sorry, but it's time to wipe the lipstick off this pig:

The Bengals are 51-73 in the 2000's. 2005 was the only year they were above .500 The Bengals might easily be the most overrated team in the NFL. They are perennial losers who had exactly ONE good season recently. They have some talent on offense, but are poorly coached, lack discipline and have a losing mentality. I won't even bring up the myriad off-field problems. Wake up Bengals fans. It's not going to get "better next year".

fansince'76
12-03-2007, 01:39 PM

Well, why don't we just save everyone the trouble and give them the trophy now, then? Seems to me the same thing was said about the Colts of '05 who started out 13-0. There's a reason they play the games....

klick81
12-03-2007, 02:00 PM

Classic post. Wishing for his team to lose out :sofunny:

memphissteelergirl
12-03-2007, 02:56 PM
Well, why don't we just save everyone the trouble and give them the trophy now, then? Seems to me the same thing was said about the Colts of '05 who started out 13-0. There's a reason they play the games....

Amen, Brother!! :thumbsup:

dragtruk
12-03-2007, 03:56 PM
It seems all the "SMACK TALKIN' " trolls have left the building. Where's the sh*t eater in Miami??? That's right-GONE. Shut your mouth you south beach Fag*ot. I'm calling you names again, but in some weird way, I think you get off on it.:party::cheers::party::cheers: You're creepy! Oh and a loser. Oh and in troll speak- "OWNED!!!!!" :jammin::jammin::sofunny::sofunny::flap:

Pittsburghfan
12-03-2007, 04:20 PM
Oh and Mr. Can'tstop85... our DB's sure did.

dragtruk
12-03-2007, 04:26 PM
Oh and Mr. Can'tstop85... our DB's sure did.

Yep, old ocho cinco had a look of fear in his eyes after getting smacked around like a little bit*h last night.:tt02:

HometownGal
12-03-2007, 04:33 PM

Shouldn't you change your moniker to:

SteelersStop85? :toofunny::wink02::flap:

I'm telling ya, CS - if the Bungles let that noodle head go, they'd be a better team. He's a hemorrhoid in the ass of that team.

Pittsburghfan
12-03-2007, 04:34 PM
Oh yeah you can't ask them how 4-8 tastes They don't serve that in jail.

SteelerFanInCA
12-03-2007, 05:46 PM
Some things just never change. Same old bungles. :dang:

SteelCityMan786
12-03-2007, 05:52 PM
WHO DEY? WHO DEY? WHO DEY GONNA ARREST NEXT?

It's 5:51 in Hollidaysburg PA. AND THE BENGALS STILL SUCK!

CantStop85
12-03-2007, 11:02 PM
It seems all the "SMACK TALKIN' " trolls have left the building. Where's the sh*t eater in Miami??? That's right-GONE. Shut your mouth you south beach Fag*ot. I'm calling you names again, but in some weird way, I think you get off on it.:party::cheers::party::cheers: You're creepy! Oh and a loser. Oh and in troll speak- "OWNED!!!!!" :jammin::jammin::sofunny::sofunny::flap:

So FYI, just because you can throw around profanity like an angry drunkard doesn't mean you're good at smack talking.

Tankus_Maximus
12-03-2007, 11:16 PM
So FYI, just because you can throw around profanity like an angry drunkard doesn't mean you're good at smack talking.

So, by your standards....just because you can put on a gold blazer that says "Future HOFer" on the back of it...doesn't mean you're destined for the Hall.

Panocha Cinco should've handed that blazer over to Hines Ward, as Hines showed those 3 little pansies of yours what a TRUE Hall of Fame Wide Receiver looks like.

SCOREBOARD: YOU'RE SWEPT!!!!

fansince'76
12-04-2007, 05:30 AM

Good advice. You might want to advise your fellow Bengals fan, "bowel_movement_from_miami," or whatever, on how to talk smack himself. "You lost to the Jets," "the Steelers suck," and "your smack is weak," interlaced with various personal attacks don't quite get it either. :rolleyes:

dragtruk
12-04-2007, 11:44 AM

OOOHHH well, FYI (weak) I never claimed to be good at it. You aren't good at it either. I have alot of hate that was wasted on a sh*t team like the Bengals, when I could have been hating the Patriots all along. F*ck you ( or should I say screw you, so you won't be offended) and your cronie for mis-directing my bad intentions. "Angry drunkard" , that in itself is a weak assed nancy boy insult. I am angry, you got that right. But I'm not gonna waste good hate on a fan of a minor league team. You're just as weak as the bengals. :coffee:

revefsreleets
12-04-2007, 07:22 PM
Can't fault Cantstop for picking his battles. It's a lot easier to deflect some cuss words than actually refute the cold hard facts that the Bengals have been pretty awful all along.

Tankus_Maximus
12-04-2007, 11:38 PM
Can't fault Cantstop for picking his battles. It's a lot easier to deflect some cuss words than actually refute the cold hard facts that the Bengals have been pretty awful all along.

REVEFSRELEETS HAS OFFICIALLY BEEN RACKED FOR THIS TAKE!!!

CantStop85
12-05-2007, 12:18 AM
OOOHHH well, FYI (weak) I never claimed to be good at it. You aren't good at it either.
Yeah, I don't usually waste my time tossing insults on internet message boards. I'd much rather talk football.

F*ck you ( or should I say screw you, so you won't be offended) and your cronie for mis-directing my bad intentions.
C'mon man, there has to be an intelligent thought hidden behind all of this profanity, right...right?

I admit that the Bengals suck this year. I admit that they sucked last year. I also admit that they should be much better than they actually are. I'm not trying to deflect anything.

So, by your standards....just because you can put on a gold blazer that says "Future HOFer" on the back of it...doesn't mean you're destined for the Hall.
This is true...putting on a blazer that says "Future HOFer" doesn't mean that you're making it into the Hall anymore than me saying that I'm going to be rich predrestines me into wealth.

Panocha Cinco should've handed that blazer over to Hines Ward, as Hines showed those 3 little pansies of yours what a TRUE Hall of Fame Wide Receiver looks like.
Hines Ward is an exceptional receiver and made some great plays on Sunday. With that being said, he likely won't make into the Hall of Fame either.

tony hipchest
12-05-2007, 12:20 AM
REVEFSRELEETS HAS OFFICIALLY BEEN RACKED FOR THIS TAKE!!!

lol. this clone agrees.

bunglefans are desperately hoping for a 4-12 season. they are rediculously convinced that their recent woes lie in drafting midround for the last 4-5 years and supposedly not having access to good players. (as if they do so great picking at the top of the draft :rolleyes: )

Tankus_Maximus
12-05-2007, 09:52 AM
Yeah, I don't usually waste my time tossing insults on internet message boards. I'd much rather talk football.

C'mon man, there has to be an intelligent thought hidden behind all of this profanity, right...right?

I admit that the Bengals suck this year. I admit that they sucked last year. I also admit that they should be much better than they actually are. I'm not trying to deflect anything.

This is true...putting on a blazer that says "Future HOFer" doesn't mean that you're making it into the Hall anymore than me saying that I'm going to be rich predrestines me into wealth.

Hines Ward is an exceptional receiver and made some great plays on Sunday. With that being said, he likely won't make into the Hall of Fame either.

What the hell is "predrestines"???

Is that Bungle-ese for "the Bungles are predrestined to be Super Bowl Champs in the next 4-5 years"????

Oh, and if the Steelers win the Super Bowl this year, you can definitely enshrine Hines into the Hall.

revefsreleets
12-05-2007, 10:01 AM
But what you are not admitting, CS, is the big Bungled picture. The Bengals pretty much suck every year. 2005 was a complete anomaly. Your mistake is in thinking that the Bengals are a good team that for a myriad of reasons aren't playing as well as they should, when the facts dictate that the Bengals are a consistently bad team that had one exceptional year.

stillers4me
12-05-2007, 11:52 AM
But what you are not admitting, CS, is the big Bungled picture. The Bengals pretty much suck every year. 2005 was a complete anomaly. Your mistake is in thinking that the Bengals are a good team that for a myriad of reasons aren't playing as well as they should, when the facts dictate that the Bengals are a consistently bad team that had one exceptional year.

I'd call it a LUCKY year.

Using "Bengal fan logic"......... if Ben hadn't had knee surgery in the middle of the season, we would have won the next couple of games when he came back rusty, and it would have been the Steelers, not the Bungals that owned the division Champ t-shirts. :flap:

lamberts-lost-tooth
12-05-2007, 12:09 PM
Oh yeah you can't ask them how 4-8 tastes They don't serve that in jail.

No ..but the Bengals have been served 4 to 8 in jail.

tony hipchest
12-05-2007, 12:22 PM
No ..but the Bengals have been served 4 to 8 in jail.

...and thats just inches of meat parked in the garage.

xXTheSteelKingsXx
12-05-2007, 12:27 PM
...and thats just inches of meat parked in the garage.

:toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

CantStop85
12-05-2007, 01:17 PM
Oh, and if the Steelers win the Super Bowl this year, you can definitely enshrine Hines into the Hall.

Yeah and if he keeps playing for 20 more years and breaks every receiving record in the book, he'll make it then too. :coffee:

rbryan
12-05-2007, 01:35 PM
I'd say Ward has a better chance than Ocho Dinko. You can keep making excuses for 85 all you want. Most Bengal fans do. He's a cancer to his team and a big reason the wheels fell off in Cincy.

MACH1
12-05-2007, 01:59 PM
The only way Ocho Stupido gets to the HOF is if he walks through the front door with ticket in hand.

Tankus_Maximus
12-05-2007, 11:44 PM
Yeah and if he keeps playing for 20 more years and breaks every receiving record in the book, he'll make it then too. :coffee:

Oh, that was weak..even for your backwards ass standards.

Oh hey, btw, how's that prediction that the Bungles would win A super bowl within the next 3-4 years lookin, kid??

That's what I thought!

BWWWAA HAAA HAAAAAA

dragtruk
12-06-2007, 02:40 PM
[QUOTE=CantStop85;334036]Yeah, I don't usually waste my time tossing insults on internet message boards. I'd much rather talk football.

Ahhh, but you do waste the majority of your time on this board. Can one actually learn ANYTHING about football being a Bengals fan? You're more likely to learn about petty theft, drug possession and stealing cars. I've got a suggestion, why don't you snipe the Dolphins Message board, so your smack talk actually has some meaning. I mean you guys at least have a better record than they do, so your arguments would be valid.

Profanity? Excuse me, father ochocinco. When do you get your robe and your very own alter boy? :sofunny: You have shown your abundance of intelligence with your 2000+ posts. O'reilly you ain't. I can't blame you for being here though. I'd rather hang out on a winning team's message board than the whiners on the Bengals boards any day. Thanks for your loyalty to the Steelers. Maybe one day, you'll grow a set and come over to our side. You post more than anyone here, except for the long timers. We are truly blessed that you feel your time is better spent here than with your own fans.:thumbsup:

Tankus_Maximus
12-06-2007, 11:13 PM
[QUOTE=CantStop85;334036]Yeah, I don't usually waste my time tossing insults on internet message boards. I'd much rather talk football.

Ahhh, but you do waste the majority of your time on this board. Can one actually learn ANYTHING about football being a Bengals fan? You're more likely to learn about petty theft, drug possession and stealing cars. I've got a suggestion, why don't you snipe the Dolphins Message board, so your smack talk actually has some meaning. I mean you guys at least have a better record than they do, so your arguments would be valid.

Profanity? Excuse me, father ochocinco. When do you get your robe and your very own alter boy? :sofunny: You have shown your abundance of intelligence with your 2000+ posts. O'reilly you ain't. I can't blame you for being here though. I'd rather hang out on a winning team's message board than the whiners on the Bengals boards any day. Thanks for your loyalty to the Steelers. Maybe one day, you'll grow a set and come over to our side. You post more than anyone here, except for the long timers. We are truly blessed that you feel your time is better spent here than with your own fans.:thumbsup:

RACK HIM!!!!

RoethlisBURGHer
12-07-2007, 02:05 AM
When Carson Palmer left USC, he was touted as a great leader.

He's considered a leader in the Bengals locker room.

But I haven't seen him do any leading.

Tankus_Maximus
12-07-2007, 10:28 AM
When Carson Palmer left USC, he was touted as a great leader.

He's considered a leader in the Bengals locker room.

But I haven't seen him do any leading.

Yeah, he wasn't able to "lead" his team to anything other than another loss last Sunday.

Meanwhile OUR qb accounted for 3 TD's, 1 rushing and 2 passing.

Needless to say, Carson is a bitch.

stillers4me
12-07-2007, 07:17 PM
Yeah, he wasn't able to "lead" his team to anything other than another loss last Sunday.

Meanwhile OUR qb accounted for 3 TD's, 1 rushing and 2 passing.

Needless to say, Carson is a bitch.

Yeah........and he's our little bitch for a whole 'nother year............:sofunny:

Aussie_steeler
12-08-2007, 12:48 AM
Here - have another dog ya big weenie. :point:

http://www.talkingnfl.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/09/carsondog.jpg

Carson Palmers dog got your words mixed up HTG. He thought you said "Here, have another big weenie ya dog"

(I have posted the link to this image so as not to offend. VIew if you have a good sense of humour)

http://www.wayodd.com/noindex2/funny-pictures-dog-eats-a-weiner-9vG.jpg

tony hipchest
12-08-2007, 01:06 AM
(I have posted the link to this image so as not to offend. VIew if you have a good sense of humour)

http://www.wayodd.com/noindex2/funny-pictures-dog-eats-a-weiner-9vG.jpg:sofunny: nuthin fensive bout dat mate! :thumbsup:

Tankus_Maximus
12-08-2007, 01:54 AM
That's the best pic of Carson ever!