PDA

View Full Version : Would you pay $100 for a Terrible Towel?

nojobny
12-03-2007, 02:21 AM
TJ Houshmandzadeh did!

Friends of mine who went to the game with me tonight were staying in the same hotel as the Bungels.

His wife was in a packed elevator and she heard TJ trying to negotiate the purchase of a Terrible towel off a fan. First he offered $20 and the guy said no. Then he up'd his price to $100! The guy took the $100 :jawdrop:

When she told me the story, I figured the guy had no idea who he sold his towel to but turns out he did know. He said to TJ afterward, I guess I'm going to see you shining you're shoes with that.

It was probably for some lame celebration for Ocho Cinco. Ha! The joke's on them! :toofunny:

fansince'76
12-03-2007, 02:33 AM
Maybe he'll use it to cry into when he watches us in the playoffs from the comfort of his couch. Punk.

Preacher
12-03-2007, 02:34 AM
TJ Houshmandzadeh did!

Friends of mine who went to the game with me tonight were staying in the same hotel as the Bungels.

His wife was in a packed elevator and she heard TJ trying to negotiate the purchase of a Terrible towel off a fan. First he offered $20 and the guy said no. Then he up'd his price to $100! The guy took the $100 :jawdrop:

When she told me the story, I figured the guy had no idea who he sold his towel to but turns out he did know. He said to TJ afterward, I guess I'm going to see you shining you're shoes with that.

It was probably for some lame celebration for Ocho Cinco. Ha! The joke's on them! :toofunny:

$100 for a towel that costs about $6?

Yep...

The Bungles suck!!

Stlrs4Life
01-12-2008, 12:29 PM
What an idiot.

Steely_J
05-19-2008, 11:02 PM
See? The Terrible Towel brings joy into everyones life!

The young man made $100... for which he now can buy many more Terrible Towels.

For a brief moment, TJ go to hold one and it made him feel like a real man. Then afterwards we all laugh and point at how the highlight of the Bengals season was caused by a Terrible Towel... and we've been kicking their arses ever since!

:tt03:

Never underestimate the Terrible Towel!

steelwall
05-19-2008, 11:11 PM
Is it me??? or I would have refused on principle... Unless the negotion went into more zeros... I guess then I'd have to swallow my pride. But if I was a rich man I would have refused no matter what he offered.

Really though kinda shows how stupid TJ is, just order one online and have it expressed delivered if you want one that bad.

Texasfan
05-29-2008, 07:31 PM
Is it me??? or I would have refused on principle... Unless the negotion went into more zeros... I guess then I'd have to swallow my pride. But if I was a rich man I would have refused no matter what he offered.

Really though kinda shows how stupid TJ is, just order one online and have it expressed delivered if you want one that bad.

I'm with you. I would have not sold it to him. :tt: